Chapter 24

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Added some more scenes at the end! 

 

>>

 

You were walking to school alone since Jin was no longer in Korea. 

"Stupid Jin. Making me walk to school like a loner." You let out a long, audible sigh. The sky was turning dark and grey clouds were slowly filling it up. 

You reached the gates and said 'hi' to some of the people you knew. 

Going to your first lecture, you stopped by the vending machine to get some water. You looked up and saw the literature department door. You frowned and thought of Junho. "That idiot also left me alone, too." 

Your second year of college was already ending and you didn't get to spend the last few weeks with the two due to your heart problem. Heck, D.O hasn't officially introduced himself to Jin yet. 

You grabbed the water bottle that dropped in the bin and twisted it open. 

"Hi Chaerin-ssi!" 

You looked at the person and smiled. "Hi subae."

Aesul, a senior of yours, was with her best friend, Chansuk. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my end-of-the-year party." She handed you a card-like invitation with her address and time.

Chansuk, also a senior of yours, nodded with a heart-stopping smile. He was really handsome indeed. His complexion was nice, he was a scholar, he came from a good family; he was a dreamy man. 

"You should come Chaerin-ssi. It'll be really fun having you around. You can bring your boyfriend if you want." 

You bowed and took the card. "Thanks sunbaes. I'll come to celebrate with the others." Flashing a delighted grin to the two, they patted your shoulder and left. 

"Ooh, they're going to have cheesecake!" You squealed and quickly paced to the lecture hall. 


>>


"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down Chaerin." 

You didn't listen and choked him with your arms after you ran out of the school. 

"Yah, Nam Chaerin." 

"I just missed you. Is that so bad?" You were still holding onto him like a sloth hanging off from its tree. 

"It's not bad, but loosen up your arms. I can't really breathe correctly." 

You did as told, and he left a kiss on the right side of your temple. 

"Chaerin-ssi! Remember it's next Saturday!" You pulled yourself away from D.O and nodded,"See you there Chansuk sunbae!"

D.O questioningly looked down to you. "He's just my senior. Aesul, his best friend, invited me to her end-of-the-year party. They said I can bring you too. They're going to have cheesecake! We can both eat it all night long together and I'll introduce you to my other friends." 

He opened the door for you to get in. 

"I can't go. I have a seminar to attend with Chen."

You pouted and understood that it was work. "Oh." You slid the seat belt buckle in it's slot and faced the front with your booksack in your lap. 

He apologetically looked at you. "Sorry I can't go with you. As much as I really want to, I have work."

You shook your head, a little sad that you couldn't bring him. "I understand." 

Your curt response took him by surprise and he silently drove away from the campus. 


>>


You were talking with your stuffed horse. Call yourself insane, who cares. 

"I wanted to go to the party with him since my other school mates have seen him. And we could eat the heavenly cheesecakes while laughing at people." 

You played with the white horse's mane. "Maybe I can bring Baekhyun. He's been the bestest friend ever." 

The door opened and Baekhyun's playful face popped up. "I heard my beautiful name." 

"Yes, you heard right." You sat cross-legged and pointed at Baekhyun. 

"That is the guy I was thinking to bring. He looks a little weird right?" 

Baekhyun gaped. Not just at what you were saying about him, but at the fact you were actually talking to a toy horse. 

"Are you seriously-" 

"Don't judge me. This horse has been listening to my problems lately." You petted the head of the stallion and Baekhyun eyed you like you were some intergalactic green alien with antennas. 

"Okay.." 

"Do you want to go to a party with me?" 
 
He whipped out his phone and looked at his calendar. 

"When?" 

"Next Saturday night. D.O's busy so he can't come with me." 

He nodded and put his phone back in his pocket. "I'll go. What kind of party?" 

"Just a college party for the last day." 

"Alrighty. I need to go to work. See you at dinner!"


>>


"Chen Chen." (I miss Kris so much D: ) Chen's mother caught his attention. 

"Yes mommy?" Chen said, full of aegyo. 

"You haven't brought Chaerin here like you promised. I haven't seen the girl in so long." 

His mom was in the kitchen chopping up some fruits for her son. 

"You do not want to see her. She's so evil," he muttered. 

"Kim Jongdae, don't talk like that about your cousin. D.O has told me how wonderful she is," she scolded. 

"D.O talked to you?" 

"Of course he has! He's one of my sons out of the 11 of you." 

Chen snarked and hugged his mom from behind. "Mommy is so pretty~" 

She smiled and pecked his cheek. "My Jongdae is still so kind to me after so many years." 

Chen took a strawberry and chewed on the red delicacy. "When would you like to see Chaerin?" 

His mother shrugged. "I'm a housewife. What do you think?" 

He sheepishly chuckled. "I guess any day?" 

She gave his cheek a pat and set the plate of cut up fruits on the round table. 

"I'll bring her tomorrow if she's free. And maybe bring Kyungsoo too." 

"Yes you do that. Call me before so I can prepare something for you all to eat." 

"Yes mommy~" 


>> 


"Nam Chaerin!" 

You groaned once you recognized the voice. "Why is everyone addressing me by my full name?" 

"In the kitchen Chen!" (I just realized kitchen has Chen in it. lolol im sorry continue reading.) 

He found you in the kitchen icing off your fingers. 

"Yes my oh-so-wonderful cousin?" You batted your eyelashes. 

"Don't do that." 

"Do what?" 

"Trying to act innocent. Anyways, you and D.O are coming over to my house tomorrow." 

"What for?" D.O wiped the table that was infected with icing. 

"My mom wants to see you and Chaerin. Mostly Chaerin. I don't know why she wants to meet the devil's incarnation." 

He left without going into more detail. "Devil's incarnation? That idiot!" 

D.O took the hand towel he was using and washed it with the tap water. 

"According to most of the boys, me and you are alike. We're both devils somehow." 

"I am not a devil. They can go my big toe off. I'm only evil because of Chen."

" your big toe off?" He amusedly said. 

You hummed and swung your legs back and forth on the counter. Yes, you were sitting on the counter eating a cupcake.

"Hey." D.O appeared between your legs. 

"Hm?" 

You didn't feel or realize that you weren't in that position. You were too busy devouring the sweet treat. 

"Look at me." 

"Why should I? I'm eating if you did not know." 

He put his hands on your back and pulled you closer to his chest. 

"What? When did you get here?" 

You swore that he was on the other side of the counter cleaning something, and now he was in between your legs? Can you spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D? 

"You were too busy making lovey-dovey eyes at the cupcake to notice me." 

His small pout made was a guilt-trip to you. You kissed his lips and wanted to pull away, but he held your face to stay put. 

It wasn't rushed. Everything went slow. 

You parted your lips a little and his tongue slipped in. You didn't know why some people said french-kissing was great, because it really wasn't exactly..great. It felt weird having his tongue in your mouth, but you couldn't careless at the moment. 

He took your cupcake out of your hands and picked you up. 

"Can we go to your room?" 

You nodded and he brought you up. 

No one was home since they all went back to their parents house except for D.O. Chen had gone to work to help Baekhyun. 

So the house was all to you and D.O. 

He gently placed you down on the bed and got on top of you. 

(IF THERE ARE READERS WHO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MAKING OUT, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS SECTION OF THE STORY!! -pogoshipo) 

"We won't go far okay?" 

Without waiting for your reply he fully placed his lips on yours. 

You kissed back with much force and D.O laid himself on your body, making sure his elbows supported his weight. He brushed your hair off to the side to cup your face easily. 

D.O felt you tugging on his shirt, so he left your lips for you to breathe. He trailed kisses along your jaw and placed one on your neck. He hovered his lips back on yours and kissed your bottom lip before kissing your top. 

He pinned your wrists down and you pouted between the kiss. "Hey....thats...not...fair..." 

He smirked and let your wrists free. Your arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him down closer. 

His hands travelled under your shirt and he left them at your hips, caressing you soft skin. 

He made you feel warm and cozy just by doing that. 

"For an innocent girl, you know what you're doing." 

"What? Are you saying I'm inexperienced?" You teased. 

His lips pulled away from yours. "I'm not your first boyfriend?" 

You tugged on his hair rather harshly and he wince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter