Chapter 10

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

One afternoon, you decided to go out for a bit with some of your middle school friends: Sojin, Hyerin, Kimi, and Naeun.

You were so excìted to finally meet them again after so many long years of separation.

D.O had dropped you off and bid you goodbye after he kissed you for quite a while.

‘’Chaerin is getting hotter now!’’

You turned around to see Sojin with her now shoulder length hair. ‘’YOU CHOPPED YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR?!’’

She nodded and then goofily laughed. ‘’I decided to improvise for the better. Like bad break ups perhaps?’’

‘’Aw really? I hope you find the one you’re longing for soon.’’

‘’Are you two gossiping  behind our backs?’’ ‘’KIMI! NAEUN!’’

Kimi and Naeun were giving you two the ‘glare’ with a hand on their hips. Sassy girls much?

‘’It’s been a while Na Chaerin.’’

The four of you engaged in a tight hug, but someone interrupted the sweet moment. Who could that be? Well it was none other than the goofball Hyerin.

‘’YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE ARRIVES BEFORE THE GROUP HUG! HOW RUDE?!’’

‘’HYERIN!’’ Everyone ignored her cry of pain and tackled her.

‘’YAH, YAH, YAH!’’

She pushed everyone off and flipped her blonde hair.

You stumbled a bit and pouted. ‘’Why so cruel Hye?’’

‘’Shut your mouth RinRin.’’

‘’I missed you.’’

‘’I didn’t miss you at all dork,’’ Hyerin tried to say it with a a straight face. It somehow worked.

‘’You know you love me.’’

‘’No I don’t.’’

‘’I know you care.’’

‘’I definitely don’t RinRin.’’

‘’Aish, so cold. What happened to our miss piggy back in the day huh?’’

‘’Yeah what happened to our oh-so-swe et bestie?’’ Sojin added.

‘’Oh she’s still here everybody.’’

‘’SHOW US YOUR TRUE SELF HYERIN!’’ Naeun xcalimed while laughing heartily.

Hyerin dramatically fell backward and Sojin caught her while grunting and giggling at the same time.

‘’Romeo, Romeo~ Where art thou Romeo?’’

People stopped and eyed Hyerin weirdly.

You bowed to them, apologizing for their behavior.

‘’You guys are so weird.’’

‘’Oh look who’s talking Ms.NAM!’’

Hyerin hugged the living daylights out of you. ‘’I missed you sooooo muchhhhhh! WHY YOU NO CONTACT ME YOU BUTTHOLE?! I CONTACT THE OTHERS AND THEY CONTACT ME BACK, BUT NOT YOU?! WHO’S THE CRUEL ONE NOW?!’’

She kept pinching your arm. And you yelped. ‘’Aish, you never change you pig.’’

>> 

‘’HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!’’ Hyerin bursted into laughter after Naeun narrated the girls about her first dating experience with the biggest jock during her sophomore year.

‘’He really did that?’’

‘’What a jerk.’’

‘’THAT WAS HILARIOUS! TELL IT AGAIN!’’ Hyerin wouldn’t stop smacking your arm after Naeun would say something funny, well she never really said anything funny, but everything is funny to Hyerin.

‘’YAH DO YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?’’ you were getting ready to tackle her out of the chair she was sitting on.

‘’BRING IT ON RINRIN.’’

‘’If you girls don’t stop laughing so hard, we’ll have to ban you from here,’’ a snotty waitress came by your table.

‘’Yes m’am- I mean sir.’’ Hyerin salut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter