Chapter 14

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's a bit short, but bear with it please! Thank you & enjoy!! Happy Easter also<3

 

>>

You woke up at 7 to prepare the soups for the sleepy boys. Getting the ingredients, you chopped the vegetables up. 

Sehun walked in shirtless and ruffled his bed hair. "Good morning Chaerin." 

"Oh. Morning Se- PUT ON A SHIRT PLEASE!" You exclaimed after dropping the knife on the cutting board. It's not like you haven't seen a shirtless male before, but seeing Sehun shirtless was just awkward, especially when you didn't talk to him much.

"But it's so hot!" He argued back. 

"Whatever. Can you boil some water for me?" 

"As long as you don't freak out again." 

"Shut up."

He grabbed a large, deep pot from one of the cabinets, and filled water to the top by tapping on a button, which allowed the water to flow out of the pipe. 

After the pot was filled, he carefully placed it on top of the stove and ignited the electrical equipment. 

Even though he could be really quiet from time to time, he still amazed you. Seeing the maknae of the house act mature than most of then impressed you. But, he still acted like a child here and there. 

"Thanks Sehun."

"No problem Chaerin."

Once the pot was boiling with water, you lowered the switch and started to drop the vegetables along with the seasoning . 

Stirring the ingredients together, you asked Sehun to set up the bowls on the counter. He simply followed your non-difficult order and lazily sat down afterwards. 

"Hey Chaerin can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah go ahead," you replied as you were continuously stirring.

"What would you say if someone else in the house used to or may have taken a liking in you?" 

You abruputly stopped stirring and stared at Sehun, who looked like he was anticipating your answer. 

"May I ask who you are talking about?" 

"No. I'm just saying. What would you say?" 

"To him or about the situation, Sehun?" you asked curiously. Who was he talking about? If this person still liked you, then conflicts would definitely start soon. 

"Hm..Both?" 

"Well, I'd be really thankful that someone likes me, but I would have to say it's kind of wrong because his friend is dating me..and that will ruin many things." 

"Oh....."

"So tell me who this guy is Hunnie?" 

"No way!" 

You groaned,"Whatever."

The soup was finished and you went wake the sleeping males up while Sehun would use a ladle to pour the soups into some bowls.

You decided to wake up Suho first. 
"Suho.." 

He mumbled,"Mom..go away...."

You tapped his cheeks and poked them. He finally opened his lids and rubbed his eyes. "Go wash up and eat drink the soup I made." 

He nodded and slowly walked up the stairs while stretching. 

"Sehun can you help me wake up the older guys after you're finished?" you whispered shouted. 

"Okay. I'm almost done." 

After several seconds, he came and kicked Kris and Luhan. "Yah, yah, yah. Wake up you old hags." They both grabbed a pillow and smacked Sehun on the head. Sehun pulled their ears and dragged them while they were making painful noises. 

"Sehun don't be so harsh." 

He shrugged and stopped pulling on their ears. "They won't wake up, so might as well do something to keep then awake."

You sighed and called their names one by one, except for D.O. You wanted to wait until everyone else was awake to wake him up. 

Once Baekhyun, Lay, Chanyeol, Tao, Xiumin, Kai, and Chen (who also grabbed a pillow and wacked you with it when you attenpted to wake him up) woke up, they decided to drink the soup you made before washing up. Unlike the other 3 older guys who wanted to wash up first. 

"D.O wake up," you said.

You heard his light snores, and you smiled seeing his calm face. You decided to lay on top of him and made animals noises in his ear.

"Ca-caw~"

"Croooaaaaakkkkk~"

"Hoo-Hooooo, D.O WAKE UP!"

His head jolted up and your forehead hit the back of it. You rolled off of him and rubbed your temple. 

"Ouch.." D.O's eyes were now wide open and he pressed his fingers to your head. "Are you okay Chaerin?" 

"Never better.." you assured him. 

"I hope this will make it feel better," he said quietly. You received a soft, lingering kiss on your temple. You grinned in the process and he chuckled when he saw you cheekily smiling. 

"I have the worst headache ever."

"I made hangover soup to help it out. You should go drink it. The others are almost done with theirs." You helped him up and he bent his head down.

You knew this too well. "Mwah." 
You kissed his left cheek and dragged him to the kitchen, where 10 dazed guys were sitting. 

"What the hell..Why is Sehun shirtless? And....Why am I shirtless?" Luhan asked himself. 

You gave him a weird look and looked up to D.O. 

"Come on Kyung." 

You sat him down and grabbed a spoon to feed him. "You drank a lot?" It wasn't technically a question, but a statement. 

"Probably 5 bottles of beer. But I have a high tolerance level. So I wasn't drunk at all." 

"Ah..okay. Here taste it." 

You took a spoonful of the liquid and put it to his lips, anticipating his reaction. You were a pretty good cook. Making special dishes here and there. Your mother taught you how to cook since she wanted you to be prepared for the future. although she always wanted to make sire your future was perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter