Chapter 7

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next afternoon, you were sitting down with Sehun, playing NBA 2K13.

‘’Chaerin, how the hell are you beating me? I thought you were the type of girl to go shopping and and whatever you girly girls do.’’

‘’Nam Chaerin isn’t spoiled okay. I play this game with my brother’s band mate all the time. I don’t know why guys always assume us girls to be the shopping lunatics. Not all girls do the same thing for your information, brat.’’

 ‘’Brat?! Who are you calling brat, little one? I am older than you!’’

You arched your right eyebrow. ‘’You’re older than me? I’m 20! And you’re like what? 2?’’

He was violently pressing the buttons on the game controller. ‘’YOU’RE WHAT?!’’ He exclaimed as he pressed the triangular button.

‘’I’m 20 you brat. I can’t believe you never knew. I mean, come on. I’m more mature than you.’’

You made a three-pointer, and Sehun got frustrated. ‘’Okay. You win. But that doesn’t mean you can call me a brat! You should be telling that to Tao and Kai since they stalked you.’’

‘’Yeah maybe I- THEY WHAT?!’’

Sehun simply shrugged, but then realized he blew his friends’ cover.

He dryly laughed, then ran away. ‘’PLEASE DON’T KILL ME. KILL THEM INSTEAD. I WAS JJST WATCHING THEM STALK YOU BEHIND A BUSH. HAVE MERCY ON ME!’’

‘’And he said he was mature a few days ago.’’

You decided to just ignore him and turned off the game console.

‘’SEHUN!’’

You chuckled after hearing Kai scream at Sehun.

‘’Payback for being annoying.’’

>> 

‘’Hey, why don’t we go watch a movie?’’ Chen suggested.

‘’Yeah let’s go! I want to watch that Disney movie, Frozen.’’

‘’But me, Baekhyun, Chen, and Chaerin already watched it.’’

‘’I wouldn’t mind watching it again,’’ Baekhyun said.

‘’Me neither.’’

‘’I’m not going watch it again. It was pretty boring.’’

‘’You’re pretty boring.’’

‘’Shut your trap Chaerin.’’

‘’You’re the meanest cousin ever.’’

After he bickering, D.O questioned,‘’Who’s up for it then?’’

Everyone was in the living room, just having some bonding time.

‘’I’m busy with some papers,’’ Chanyeol sadly replied.

‘’I can’t also. I need to wake up extra early to go to work,’’ Xiumin said.

No one else said they couldn’t go, so it was decided that they should go and leave the house.

‘’D.O, check and see when the next movie starts. Does anyone have any other movie to suggest? I know some of us don’t want to watch an animation.’’

‘’I want to watch Catching Fire. All of the foreigners said they loved it.’’

‘’Okay who wants to wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter