Chapter 19

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been forever Seoul," the older male said to his younger brother.

"Do you think Chaerin noona will be happy to see you?" 

The male smirked and said,"Of course she will be. I heard she got a boyfriend and I have a plan to get her in my hands."

He pushed his sunglasses up and stalked off to find his chauffer. His younger brother shook his head in disbelief. "David better not interfere." 


>>


"Kyung, is this suppose to go here?" You asked D.O. You were working on a calculus equation and you were clueless with the problem. 

"No, it goes here. Follow this procedure and you'll get the hang of what to do." 

"Thanks." 

It took you an hour to finish 15 problems and you were beat up. 

"I hate math." 

"Who doesn't?" 

He asked as he finished writing a song for his class. 

"Math geniuses," you retorted and packed you things back in your bag. 

Your phone vibrated on the table and you answered once you saw Woohyun's name. "Hey Namstar!" 

"Hey, I'm heading over right now. Someone wants to visit you." 

"Who?" You curiously asked. Was it Key? Nah, he wasn't in Seoul at the moment. Maybe the Infinite members? Yeah maybe it was the members! You haven't seen them in forever! Well, unless it was on the tv. 

"It's a surprise." 

"It's not a surprise anymore if you just told me," you blandly replied while eyeing D.O. He arched his thick eyebrow and ignored your conversation with your sibling by marking off things from his schedule. 

"I'm here now. Open the door," he ridely spat and you rolled your eyes. How many times have you rolled your eyes because of him? 

You hung up and got up to open the front door. "Welcome to our haunted house." 

"Our house is not haunted Chaerin!" Suho bellowed from his room. 

"I was just joking grandpa!"

Woohyun patted your head and made his want into the house, taking his shoes in the process, 

"Who are your friends?" You asked while pointing at the guys in black clothing. 

Woohyun walked to the living room where D.O was and gave him a brotherly hug. 

You stood next to D.O while he slung his arm over your shoulders.

"You don't recognize him Chaerin?" 

"I can't see his entire face, so no. Who is he? And who else is that?" 

The two males were wearing snapbacks with black tinted glasses, making it hard for you to see who it was. 

"You guys can take the glasses off." 

The older, taller male put his head down with a naughty smirk and handed his glasses to his younger brother, who also took his own glasses off, head still up. 

"Yah put your head up!" You squinted your eyes at the younger one first. Why does he look so familiar to you? He looked like..."Ryan!" You hugged the boy like how a mom would embrace her little baby. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"He needed to do some paper stuff for a company." 

He pointed to his elder brother. "Who's that?" You asked bluntly. 

D.O was staring at the brunette American kid. He looked like he was only 15 yet his height was no joke. He was a head taller than you making you a little taller than his broad shoulders. "You really don't know what that is Chaerin noona?" 

Noona? Americans don't call older females noona right? Isn't noona a Korean term? 

"No, I really don't Ryan." 

"How could you forget a handsome face like mines?" 

You looked at him with eyes widened. There he was, you bestfriend from the age of 7. 


"David?" 


"Yep, that's me." David and Ryan from San Francisco, California. 

When you were 5, your parents brought you and Woohyun to the States to visit some friends. Two of your parents friends had a kid older than you while one on the way. David became you friend while you were visiting for the summer and you were delighted to have a playmate. But sadly you had to go back to Seoul for school. "Will we be back Daddy?" 

You asked your father as he bid farewell to his American friends. 

"Yes we will be back next summer." 

You clapped your hands and waved to David as he felt like crying, seeing his good friend go already. "I'll be back David, bye bye!" His parents smiled at your little good-natured self and waved to your family. 

Every summer you would go back to visit his family, but it soon stopped after your parent's death. 

David pulled you into a hug and you willingly hugged him back, being familiar with skinship. "It's been so long huh?" 

You nodded at his well-spoken Korean and pulled away. "This is my boyfriend D.O. Kyung, this is David and his little brother Ryan."

D.O shook their hands politely and brought your body closer to his. "Are you staying in Seoul for a while?" 

David nodded and transferred to English,"Yeah the company I'm currently working for transferred me here to improve in my Korean since I'll be attending a bunch of meetings with Koreans. We should be going back to California in 10 months," he explained while glancing at Ryan. "And we'll be seeing noona more often!" 

You giggled and nodded. "Well we'll be going to our condo. See you when we're not busy!" Woohyun, who stayed silent the whole time ushered them out. "Bye you two." You and D.O waved at the three guys and they left. 

"Their Korean is awesome," D.O praised as he sat back down.

"Yeah I taught them when I was in their state." 

"I think David likes you." 

"He's just messing around. He likes to make people jealous." 

D.O pondered on it and said,"So he's going to try to make me jealous with you?" 

"You can say that." 

"Ah. Interesting."


>>


"Suho," D.O caught Suho's attention with his fearful voice. 

"Yeah?" 

D.O gulped and showed him the e-mail he got. "Minah's coming back." 

Suho's forehead creased as he read the e-mail Minah sent. "What are you going to do with Chaerin?" 

"That's why I'm here." 

"You're here to ask me what to do with your girlfriend?" 

"I don't want Minah to mess up my relationship with Chaerin." 

"Well then think of something." 

"I don't know what to do. That's why I'm asking you to help me." 

Suho took his phone from his desk and texted Woohyun about what was happening. 

The real World War lll starts now.

Joking. 

Things were going to be a bit tough now. 


>>


"So basically she's your ex." 

You cooly replied. 

"No. I never dated her. She thinks so though." 

"So she's an obsessed lunatic." 

"Yeah you can say that. She's flirtatious and tries to be...cutesy at the same time." 

"So you think she's cute." 

You added. 

"No..I think she's annoying and tries to hard." 

"Basically you hate her." 

D.O nodded rapidly, his hair bouncing. 

You poked his cheek and murmured,"I'm not really worried about this Minah chick. She can go flirt with someone else but not my man." 

D.O brushed your hair with his fingers and gazed down at you. 

"I'm just scared that she can do something to you. She is angsty and dangerous." 

"Like with those razor-sharp nails and kitty fight slaps?" 

His eyes chinked up as he laughed. "You amaze me." 

"Exactly why you're dating me." You made 'v' signs next to your eyes and giggled. 

"You're correct on that." 

He kissed your temple and looked through your eyes lovingly. 

"I won't let Minah hurt you. I promise." 

You dropped your eyes away from his and pouted. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Don't make promises you can't keep..Who knows? Maybe she'll kidnap me like those crazy minded girls in the movies and beat me up." 

"Hey don't say that. As long as you let me go everywhere with you and stay by you 24/7, none of that will happen. Don't disobey while she's here okay?" 

"So I can disobey you when she leaves for good?" 

He pushed your forehead back and got off your bed. "Go to sleep." 

"But you said you were going to stay with me 24/7." 

A mischievous glint flashed his eyes and he jumped on top of you. "Are you really letting me sleep with you?" 

"No." You pushed him off and he grunted on the ground. 

"You can be really rude sometimes."

"Right back at you." 

He got up from the ground and sprawled his arms and legs over your covered body. 

"Yah get out!" 

"Not yet."

Since the back of his head was on your face you played with his hair. 

"Can you sing me a song?" 

This was the first time you requested him to song a lullaby. He was flustered and asked,"Really?" 

You shook your head,"Nevermind." 

"No, I really will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter