Chapter 27

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truth is, I cried for 3 hours about the Baekhyun and Taeyeon relationship. But then i realized, I can't do anything about it. I'm now happy that he has someone who can take care of him. I congragualte the both of them. Pray for them to have a strong and stable relationship, fighting Baekyeon <3 I still like Baekji though ;))

 

>>

 

 

Luhan and Naeun were shooting hoops at a separate indoor court. 

Naeun was a bit clumsy and she air balled terribly. 

Luhan watched her face change and she kept trying to aim right at the white square. 

He smiled at her determination and helped her out. He placed her small hands in its position on the spherical object and told her how to throw it up. 

She nodded and did exactly what he told her to do. She missed, but it was much more accurate then before. 

Naeun smiled in satisfaction and thanked him. 

Luhan answered back,"It's not a problem. How's school for you?" He tried starting a conversation.

"It's okay I guess." She softly dribbled the ball and gave Luhan a few glances. 

"What are you majoring in?" He decided to get to know her more. He was intrigued by this female. He doesn't know why she caught his attention. She wasn't really talkative to begin with.

"Biological science," she started,"it's pretty difficult. But I know I can do it." 

Luhan noticed how hard-working Naeun was. She never gave up when it came to small things like shooting a basketball. He's happy for her, even if they just started to get to know each other more. 

"What about you oppa?" She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at him, steadying the ball. 

"I work as a soccer coach at a high school, but I sometimes help out at a vocal company." 

Naeun crinkled her nose. "Don't you get hurt when you play soccer?"

Why would I get hurt?" Is she worried for me? 

"Like when you do those weird soccer moves, doesn't it hurt to have it bounce hard off your leg?" 

Luhan blushed. Don't think dirty right now Luhan! 

"You get used to it. You have to have the proper techiniques." 

She nodded, looking interested in the topic. "How long did it take you to master soccer?" 

He shrugged. "I've been playing since I was a kid. For an average person maybe 2-3 years, depending on how far you want to go. Why?" 

"I kind of want to learn how to play." 

He beamed. "Then what are we doing on a basketball court? Let's go to the field!" 

He grabbed her hand without permission and dragged her. "O-Oppa!" 

He didn't listen, not knowing what he was doing. She reddened and just ran with him. 


>>


Kai and Kimi were in a secluded corner of the outside basketball court. 

Kai didn't know what to say. He wasn't the type of guy to just start blabbering to someone of the opposite , besides you and his two older sisters. 

He finally got the balls to start something. "So..Kimi-ssi, what school do you go to?" 

"Kirin Arts University. How about you Kai-ssi?" 

"SM University. Do you major specifically in dance, acting, or singing? 

"That's cool. None. Kirin isn't just a performing arts school. It's also for artists." 

An artist? She must want to publish her drawings or paintings in the future. 

"I didn't know that. What do you do then?" Kimi brought her shoulders up. "I'm just a painter. Nothing big." 

Kai frowned. "Nothing big? Then, why don't you make it turn into something big?" 

Kimi snapped,"Why are you so interested in me?" 

Kai pressed his thick lips in a straight line. "Is it bad that I want to get to know you better?" 

Taken aback, she eyed him. "No....But..why?" 

He decided to be a little playful and poked her arm. "I don't know. Maybe because I'd like to see what you're really like." 

Kimi's lips slightly curled. She never met a guy who wanted to know more about her. 

"Let's be friends starting now." He grabbed her hand without asking and shook it. 

Friends. Maybe we can be more than that. 


>> 


"Yeol!" You were getting frustrated as time passed by. Playing basketball with him was not a great idea. Why? Because of his advantage: his height. 

Everytime you missed the boy, he would swoop in and grab it before you could. 

You weren't that short. You were 2 centimeters shorted than D.O. But D.O compared to Chanyeol? Whew. Nevermind the 'you weren't that short'.

"Add some insoles in your shoes then. That'll help out a lot." His longs arms shot the ball up and he won. Whoever got to 30 points first would win. You lost by 7 points. Better luck next time! 

"Aish. I'm going watch Suho play golf. Peace out girl scout." You made a 'v' symbol and skipped off. 

"Suho!" 

He swung, but missed the ball. 

You cheekily smiled. "Hehe..sorry about that." 

"Not cool Chaerin," he said.

"I said sorry daddy." Yes, you called him daddy because he was the father of the house. Having to make sure everything was going well in the house is pretty hectic. 

"Daddy says you're forgiven." He swung the pole again and watched as the ball soared towards the next flag. 

"I'm going see Baekhyun. See you daddy!" 

Suho chuckled and walked away with his golf equipment. 

"Baekhyun! Tao!" 

The two dweebs were laying on the grass, just watching the sky turn darker. 

"Come lay down with us." Tao made room for you to lay in between him and Baekhyun.

"Thank yaaaa." 

"Anyone want to video call D.O and the troll with me?"

You grabbed your phone out of your back pocket and tapped away. Chen's face popped up real close and the trio jumped in fright. 

"Not funny Chen." Tao was obviously frightened. Poor Zitao. 

Chen let out his loud laugh and backed away. D.O's face was revealed and you waved. "Hey Kyungie." 

The first thing D.O saw was how close Baekhyun was to you. "Byun Baekhyun, if you do not scoot further away, I'll choke you." 

Baekhyun held his hands up in defense and scooted away. "You always mess with Baek. That's so not cool." You defended your closest friend. 

Tao was getting bored and left to find Xiumin. 

"What are you guys doing over there?" You saw Chen eating some type of meat and salad. 

"We're eating ribeye and salad. It's pretty good." 

"The roomservice is the best here!" 

Baekhyun his lips. "Let's go there when we all have the time." You nodded at Baekhyun's idea. 

"Yah, I heard you bothered Hyerin today." 

D.O glared at the lens when her name was mentioned. "Her fault for being an abnormal girl." 

Chen's outburst made you and Baekhyun jump again. "THAT THING IS NOT A GIRL! SHE'S A MANLY BEAST ON THE INSIDE! I DISAPPROVE OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER!"

You held your phone higher up in the air while Baekhyun covered his large ears. 

"Shut up Chen. We're not the only one's here at the sports complex." 

D.O drank his orange juice and asked what everyone was doing over there. 

"Kris and Chanyeol are playing basketball. I think Tao went go eat something with Xiumin. Luhan is with Naeun at the soccer field. Suho is playing golf. Lay and Sehun are sleeping on the tables. Kai is talking to my friend Kimi at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter