Chapter 38**

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT ALL OF YOU SHOULD READ. 

Thank you. -pogoshipo


>>


"Dinner's ready boys!" You untied the apron that you wore and folded it into a drawer. 

"Wow, Chaerin! You outdid yourself all the way!" Baekhyun complimented, taking a seat next to Tao. 

"What can I say? I'm practicing more and more." 

"I think my daughter would be a great wife." Suho put his left hand on your left shoulder from behind and smiled kindly to you. 

"Hyung, that's like ! You can't date your daughter! Plus D.O hyung is dating her!" Tao screeched. The innocent maknae received a few laughs from his hyungs. 

"I didn't mean it like that Tao," Suho shortly replied. He sat at the end of the table with Xiumin and Luhan at his sides. 

"Dig in you guys. I made sure to season the food the correct way, courtesy to Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol did his cute 'v' sign and flashed a sparkling smile. 

"Where's Chen?" 

"Haven't seen him all day." 

"Doesn't he have work?"

Suho's chopsticks were placed back down and poked his tongue in his cheek. 

He remembered seeing Chen about half an hour ago in his room. 

"He got home at five though. Did he leave?" 

"I'm home!" 

Chen came in with a two reusable bags filled with fruits and organic smoothies. 

"Where did you go hyung? We were just wondering where you disappeared to." 

"I checked the fridge and we were out of fruits and drinks so I went to the market to get the items. Ooh this salad looks good. Lay hyung, props to you." His mouth was full of lettuce and when Lay told him that you actually made dinner, salad came flying out of his mouth, earning groans from Kris, Kai, and Baekhyun. 

"WHAT?!" 

"Yeah, I made this. Thanks for the nice non-insult," you said, throwing a tomato in his direction. 

"No prob. As much as I hate to admit it, it's really good," Chen grumbled. 

"Finally, I get something kind out of you."

Suho cleared his throat and told them to begin eating. 


>> 


Two more days quickly passed and D.O finally came home without any notice; no calls, no texts, no anything. 

You were having classes at that moment, including Kai, Sehun, and Tao. Just a friendly reminder, if you didn't remember they don't attend the same college as you. 

Only Luhan was home because it wasn't soccer season for the school he worked for, so he decided to just stay in and do absolutely nothing. #LazyDay 

"D.O? What's up buddy?" Luhan questioned when he saw D.O coming in with a distraught face. 

"Oh, hyung. Nothing really. They called me over to go back to Jeju to talk about the company and how everything is progressing." 

Luhan nodded along the chat. "I almost forgot, the chairman said that I'm able to hire anyone to help out, so you and Lay hyung are able to assist us when it's needed." 

"Mm. Thanks D.O. Go rest. You look like ." 


>>


"Sunbae!" Chansuk turned around and grinned from ear-to-ear. 

"How've you been kid?" He ruffled your hair that was down. 

"I've been good. I heard you got a scholarship to go to Rome." Sadly, Chansuk would be moving to Rome to complete his major, just like most of your good friends. 

"Ah, yes. I'm getting my things packed this weekend. I have to see all of my professors because they're suppose to each give me some applications to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter