Chapter 4

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Beast’s Bad Girl – Alarm

 

‘’I’m heart sick. Heal me. Be crazy. Can’t let you go..’’

You pressed the snooze button on your phone and groggily got up and headed to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face with face wash before tying your hair up into a straight ponytail.

You stalked into the walk-in closet and grabbed your red and navy uniform.

After straightening yourself, you headed down the stairs, into the kitchen, where you found Sehun eating a banana. ‘’Morning Chaerin.’’

You gave him a lopsided smile before grabbing an apple. ‘’I’ll head off now. Bye guys.’’

‘’Wait, you’re not going to eat anything else?’’ You shook your head at D.O’s question. ‘’I’m meeting up with someone.’’ ‘’Do you need a lift?’’ You shook your head again. ‘’I’m meeting him at the bus stop down the street.’’

After that, you unlocked the front door and skipped to the opened gate.

‘’Wait….I just caught on… She’s meeting up with a guy!’’ Kai popped out of nowhere. ‘’Let’s follow her! Tao hurry up, we need to catch up.’’

Tao hurriedly ate his sandwich and got his bag before following Kai out the door. Sehun sighed. ‘’Bye hyung.’’ D.O shooed him off and made some coffee for Xiumin, who would be leaving for work soon.

>> 

You spotted your friend at the bus stop. ‘’Jin!’’ He turned his brown hair in your dir êction and his smile widened. ‘’Rinnie!’’ You hugged his arm and buried your face in his broad chest.

‘’How have you been?’’

Jin chuckled. ‘’You sound like we haven’t seen other in months.’’ You slapped his arm. ‘’Maybe because I care about you stupid.’’ Jin faked a sob. ‘’I feel so special.’’ You laughed heartily. ‘’Yeah yeah.’’

‘’I heard from your brother that you moved into someone’s place. Who?’’

You hesitated to answer, but you just wanted to tell him to get the feeling off your chest. ‘’My cousin’s. But I never even knew he was. Woohyun didn’t even tell me! How disappointing is that?!’’

‘’Well, I mean maybe because… I don’t even know.’’

You rolled your eyes and dragged Jin towards the school you were currently attending.

‘’Who the hell is this guy? Acting like a boyfriend,’’ Tao muttered as he saw Jin wrap his arm around your neck.

‘’I don’t know, but I want to kill him for being so damn tall.’’

Sehun couldn’t believe that he was younger than these 2 dimwits. ‘’And I thought I was immature, until I met you guys. ‘’ The two boys who were stalking you behind a tree ignored Sehun’s statement and eyed your school.

‘’She goes to WES University! How lucky is she! I was supposed to go there, but n ơ ơ! My parents said that I should stick to a normal college because I’m too spoiled. I am not spoiled! I am-‘’

Sehun pushed Kai out of his way. ‘’Shut up kkamjjong. No one wants to hear you idiotic rants. Hurry up are we will be late for first period.’’

Kai mumbled incoherent words towards Sehun, who shot him an icy glare. ‘’Another word from your mouth and I’ll tell Chaerin that you and Tao were stalking her.’’

Kai and Tao went silent and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter