Chapter 1

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a beautiful Sunday night, the stars illuminating the night sky. Families were eating dinner. Shops were starting to close down for the day.

You were currently backstage at Inkigayo with your brother, the infamous Nam Woohyun, along with his band mates.

‘’Chaerin, you need to cheer more loudly than our wild fangirls,’’ Dongwoo stated while takig a bite of a chêse stick.

You nodded. ‘’Of course I will! When have I ever not?’’ He chuckled, ‘’Most likely never!’’

You laughed along with him until you caught Myungsoo looking at you. You waved and he waved back. ‘’Nervous?’’ He nodded, ‘’How can I not be? This is our first comeback in sooooo long!’’

He exaggerated the ‘so’. He pouted, a pretty rare sight for the fangirls, especially for you even though you knew him for over 4 years.

‘’It’s okay! I’ll be there on the sidelines, chêring you guys on!’’ You flashed him an encouraging, bright smile. ‘’Thanks little one.’’ You ‘hmphed.’’ ‘’I’m not little! You’re just a year older than me!’’

He chuckled heartily, ‘’And?’’ He pulled you into a quick hug before leaving  the dressing room.

‘’That stupid idiot,’’ you muttered.

‘’NAM CHAERIN!’’ You heard your brother bellow. You opened the closed dressing room door, and saw your brother smiling giddily. You arched your thin eyebrow. ‘’Yes?’’

‘’Someone wants to meet you~’’ You curiously glanced at you only sibling,’’Who?’’ He ignore your question and dragged you to an empty hallway, or so you thought.

‘’Why am I- KEY!’’ You tackled him to the ground and hugged him oh-so-tightly. ‘’Hey kid~ Please get off of me, you’re going to ruin my new jacket.’’

You rolled your eyes and got off of him. ‘’Still the same diva. How was Japan though?! Did you enjoy it?’’ Key dramatically sighed,’’ Oh tell me about it. It was great, but one tiring adventure for me.’’

You smiled. ‘’How’s everything?’’ You simply shrugged,’’ Everything’s fine so far. College is not too bad.’’

Key gave your shoulder a pat. ‘’Work hard. I gotta go, I need to find the others.’’ You nodded, ’Tell them I said hi.’’ Key gave a short nod to you nad your brother an scurried off. ‘’HAVE FUN NAMU~’’

Woohyun watched his bestfriend go off. ‘’What a stranger guy.’’ You nudged him. ‘’Yeah, and that strange guy is your bestie.’’ He pushed your head and left you;. ‘’HEY!’’

 Woohyun whistled and ran to his manager, who was watching the two of you bicker. ‘’Woohyun stop messing around with your sister and get ready. You guys are up in 30.’’

Woohyun sighed and called you to come over. ‘’We’re up in a few seconds, cheer for us!’’ You shot him a thumbs up and watched him go on stage. ‘’NAM WOOHYUN!’’ He turned around and laughed as you threw him a heart with his arms. *That’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter