Thirty Seven

This coffe shop is our place

 

As the time came to sleep you suddenly became nervous. You didn't think about it thorough and forgot that you have to share your bed with Jungkook now. It wasn't like the first time as you shared your bed with Jungkook and Jimin. This time you would be closer and alone on the bed. After you made yourself ready to go sleep you sneaked inside the room and noticed Jimin was already sleeping while Jungkook was playing with his cellphone. You hesitated while standing next to the bed. Jungkook noticed how you struggled joining him in the bed and put his cellphone away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you under his blanket. You buried your face in his chest to hide the fact that you are blushing for the thousandth time today. He laid his arms around you and pulled your body closer so that you wont fall off the bed and began to your head. Feeling his embrace made you feel a lot more comfortable. You finally fell asleep in his arms and slept until the next morning.

 

The sunshine tickled your face and you woke up. You could feel how Jungkook's arms didn't leave your body and turned around to face him. He woke up because he felt how you moved.

Morning.” you said softly with a bright smile.

Morning.” he stretched his arms and wrapped them around you again, only to pull you closer and snuggled in your hair.

Oppa. We have to stand up.” you muffled into his chest.

Only 5 more minutes.” he mumbled.

Kids! Breakfast!” Yoongi opened the door and went again.

You joined the others, who already gathered in the living room.

Morning.” you smiled at everyone and sat down.

How did you sleep?” Hoseok munched on his food.

Pretty well.” you answered shyly. After chatting while eating you remembered a important topic.

What do you think should I do because of my father?” you spoke.

What does mean YOU? WE have a plan.” Namjoon glared at you. You lowered your head.

Since you can't hide yourself forever we have to convince him that the marriage isn't necessary for his company.” he went on.

And how?” you asked.

Secret.” Yoongi leaned closer and winked at you.

Why?” you were confused.

Let's say it's an adult business.” Namjoon stated and ignored your further comments.

After eating you made yourself ready and went to the company's building. You became nervous as you thought about your father but felt a lot more safe since you were with BTS. The employees didn't recognized you and you had to show your ID until you could bring the boys to the office of your father. They demanded you and Jungkook to wait outside until they called you in. After some minutes they brought you in too and you saw your father sitting in his chair.

Appa.” you softly called him.

you... My only daughter... LEAVE!” he became angry.

Appa?” you were shocked.

NO! I don't care what you have to say! You won't listen to me, so leave!” he demanded sternly. Being rejected this hard by your father made you sad. You knew that he never really cared for you but it still made you upset. Tears began to form in your eyes and you didn't wan to face the other so you turned around and rushed out. The boys followed you immediately but you took a way they didn't know and escaped.

You ran on the streets while wiping your tears from your face. When your legs won't move anymore you collapsed on a bench. You didn't know where you are but you just let you tears fall. Suddenly a stranger approached you.

Why are you crying, little miss?” he sat next to you.

Because of lot of things.” you sobbed.

So you have a lot of problems?” the foreign man asked and you nodded.
“Do you want me to help you?” he looked at you and you turned to him to stare with wide and teary eyes at him.

My mother owns a coffee shop. You can work there.” he suggested. Thinking about this you noticed that you can't ask BTS every time you need something. And your father won't pay for school anymore.

The man smiled at you and stood up. You followed him to a unknown building.

Where are we going Ahjussi?” you pulled on his sleeve.

I said work.” he suddenly became darker and grabbed your wrist as you pulled on his sleeve. Now you became scared. Some strange creatures looked at you with judging eyes and you wanted to escape.

Let me go.” you stopped walking. He didn't response. Instead he dragged you inside a room. It smelled terrible and inside was only a bed and a shelf. It may be decorated but that looked very cheap.
“Where are we?” you were even more scared now.

Your new workplace.” the man turned around. He let go off you and you wanted to run away but the man locked already the door.

Let me out.” you said in a shaking voice.

No. Stay for a little longer. Your first customer is gong to come soon.” the man smirked. You couldn't handle your fear and dropped on the ground.

Please.” you began to cry.

Shut up. You annoy me.” the stranger sat down on the bed and smoked his cigaret.
2 hours passed and you sat the whole time in a corner, embracing your legs tightly. You watched every move of the man because you were scared what could happen next. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It made you even more scared and you began to cry again. You tried to escape from the man who knocks and ran towards the bathroom. But the man pulled on your hair and dragged you to the door. He opened the door but got greeted by a fist in his face. You eyes were closed but you could feel how he let go of your hair. You opened your teary eyes and saw how the man fell backwards and glared at his opposite. As you turned around you were relieved. A panting groups of boys stood in the door and one of them was especially angry.

Oppa.” you said in a crying voice.

you! Are you Ok? Come on. Let's get you out here.” Jin moved to you and helped you stand up. Jungkook stood still and glared at the man.

Thank you so much.” you sobbed in Jin's arm.

No problem. Now come.” Jin demanded as you walked outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow.

That was one crappy chapter.

But at least is the situation with her father cleared...

kind of...
And the ending is coming closer T-T

But I hope that you will read my next story too ♥