Fifteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

After eating and setting everything in your house you were pretty tired. But then you remembered that you have to share the bed with Chanshik. And it was the first night for you two. So you decided to watch TV for a little bit longer. He sat besides you and looked tired too. But he was just as nervous as you about sharing the bed. It was already 1AM and you dozed sometimes off. He chuckled at you as he saw how you struggled to keep yourself awake but failed. You fell asleep in a sitting pose. He stood up and carried you bridal style. You waked up as you felt how his arms wrapped around you.

W-What are you doing?” you blushed.

I'm bringing you to bed.” he smiled at you.

You don't have to. I have two healthy legs, I can walk by myself.” you murmured.

I know. But since we are getting married I should treat you like a bride, right?” you gave you an eye smile.

Yes.. but...”
“No 'but'. I like carry you. So let me.” he opened the door to the bedroom. Since it was dark and everything was new to him, it has to happen. He tripped and fell on the bed. You were thrown on the sheets and you hit your forehead against each other. At first you wanted to cry but at the end you two bursted into laughter. After laughing like crazy the atmosphere got more comfortable between you and you felt how you grew more feelings for him. He was so caring and liked you the way you are.

He finally lifted himself of you and spoke up.

You know, I was worried if you would feel forced and uncomfortable being with a half-foreign man.” he looked at the ceiling.

Chanshik. No need to worry. I really like being with you.” you hugged him on the bed. He hugged you back and you two fell asleep like this.

The next morning you laid, instead next to him, kind of on him. You head was on his stomach and he was your pillow. You looked up to see if he was already awake. And a wide smiling boy looked at you happily.

You could have wake me up.” you rubbed your eyes.
“Good morning too, Jagiya.” he chuckled.

Sorry. Morning.” you said half awake.

After standing up you made breakfast together. Living with him made you so peaceful. Someone was caring for you, was always there for you and liked you. You thought you could get used to this.

After eating you have to go to school and he has his schedules too. He drove you to school and as everyone saw you getting off the car from an idol the gossiping started.

How could such a outsider girl like her get such a cute boyfriend?”

And he is even an idol!”
“They are already engaged!”

I heard that her father buys him.”
“No, his father is kidnapped by her!”

Guys she is coming. Sht!”

You went past them and ignored their comments, because you knew the truth. You might be arranged engaged but he liked you. He cared for you. He said it and you felt it.

The day was for you like the other days, expect from the gossiping around you. Lonely. It made you even more happier to come back home, to your loving fiance.
But as you entered your new house, someone totally unexpected stood there with Chanshik.

Oppa?” you went in and saw that they weren't alone.
“What are you all doing here?” you said as you calmed down from the shock.

They're here to visit you. I didn't told me that you have so caring friends.” you fiance smiled. You looked at the direction where Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and V were. Jungkook stood in the middle of the room and across from him was Chanshik. You stepped further in and wondered why the lights were off. You reached to the light switch.
“NO!” the two in the middle shouted. But you switched already the lights on. By the sight of the boys, your eyes went wide open. Their faces were swollen and red. Blood dripped from open cuts on their face.

What happened?” you ran to them. Caressing their wounds, you made a worried face. No one replied. And the group just looked down on the ground. You became angry, because you were worried sick and they just ignored you.

Yah! I asked you something! Tell me!” your voice rise.

Nothing happened. Everything is fine.” Chanshik tried to convince you.
“I can see that.” you said while tears formed in your eyes.

Please calm down.” he wrapped his arms around you and tightened the embrace.

Jungkook who was angry and now jealous of the sight you hugging someone else. His heart shuttered for the thousandth time because of you.

As you calmed down you decided to treat them and ask the questions while doing so. You brought the aid kit and treated Jungkook's wounds at first.
“Tell me. Why are you here? And what have you done?” you said this time calmly.

We... we... wanted to see you...”
“You could have called.”
“Sorry.”
“And what happened between you two?” you already knew what happened but you didn't want to have it real and you wanted to know why.

We fought.” Jungkook exclaimed.

And why?”
“Because...” he paused.

Jungkook is in this stormy age and was rude towards Chanshik.” Namjoon interfere and lied to you. But you believed him.

I see... Please be more careful.” you coldly stated and went to Chanshik to treat his wounds.
“Are you alright? No you aren't... it must hurt... I am sorry...” you teared up while seeing him hurting.

No. Don't apologize. It's not your fault. I am fine.” he tried to smile but his face was too painful. Jungkook saw how you acted more caring towards Chanshik and clenched his fists as a result.

 

 

 

 

 

I've got so noooo clue what should happening next....

but that's because I want to make this fanfic veeeryyy loong :D

and they don't deserve a happy ending yet

muhahaha :D