Six

This coffe shop is our place

 

Their dorm was messy. It smelled. But even though it was better than you expected. You though there would be a a strong smell of sweat and clothes and stuff lying around everywhere. But this wasn't the case. There were only a few shirts and lying around.

Jiiiin-Hyung, are you going to cook now?” Taehyung whined as soon you entered the room.

Nae. What do you guys want to eat?” Jin answered.

Meeeaaat!” the Maknae-line screamed. Jin chuckled and looked over to them.
“Ok. But someone has to come with me to buy the ingredients.”
The tree looked at each other and grinned.
“Kawi-bawi-bo!” they shouted.
“Sh*t...” Jimin looked upset.
“Haa! Bye bye Hyung~ Have fun while shopping~” Jungkook teased.

After the two left, Taehyung went into his room and began to do his alien-thing. Namjoon walked to his room too and began to work on some songs while you stayed in the living room with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook.
“Hey, you-ah, do you want to play some games?” Hoseok laid his arm around your shoulder.

Yeah! Let's play!” Yoongi answered for you. You sat down on the floor in a circle.
“What are we playing?” you questioned.
“Truth or dare. Yoongi-Hyung starts.” Hoseok just stated.
“Ok. Jungkook. Who do you like more? you or G-Dragon-sunbaenim?” he started directly. You both went immediately red while Hoseok had to suppress his laughter.
“Yah~ What kind of question is that?” he shouted embarrassed.

Just answer.” Yoongi poked him. Jungkook thought for a while till he answered.
“...you...” he mumbled.
“What? Normally you are so loud, just tell us!” Hoseok continued. By the scream of his Hyung he stood angry up.
“FINE! I LIKE YOU MORE! HAPPY?” he shouted in anger and left the room to join Taehyung.

You were embarrassed but confused at the same time.
“Is liking me such a bad thing?” you tilted you head.
“Aniyo. He is just...” actually Yoongi didn't know how to explain either.

He is just young. If you know what I mean.” Hoseok explained.
“Oppa, I am even younger than him.” you laughed.
“Right... but never mind him. Do you want to play something else?” Hoseok changed the topic. But at this moment Jin and Jimin walked in.
“We're baack~” Jin announced, followed by a sulky Jimin.

 

 

Earlier:

Hey, Jimin-ah should we buy some snacks too?”
“Hmhm..” Jimin just nodded while doing a long face.
“Are you this upset, that you couldn't stay with you?”
“W-what?” the younger stuttered.
“Come on. Even more obvious isn't possible. You stare at her, are jealous and now you're sulky.”
“Hyung!” Jimin shouted.
“What!?” Jin shouted back and Jimin flinched.

... Is it this obvious...?” he looked at Jin. He just simply nodded before Jimin sunk deep in his thoughts.
“You know, if you like her really this much, you should do something. You've got a rival.” Jin looked at him. Jimin's eyes widened.
“Hyung? Do you-”
“Aniyo! Of course I like her and she's cute but... she doesn't think of me like that...” Jin stopped him.
“But who? Hoseok-Hyung?”
“Are you really this dense? Our Maknae fell in love.”
“No! Not him. He always gets chosen! By the fans and by the girls!” Jimin whined.
“I know. That's why I said that you should do something.” Jin said as he picked something from the rack.

 

Should I help you to cook?” you stood up and asked Jin.
“Ani. I want to cook for my beloved girlfriend.” he pet your head. You just smiled at him.

Jimin saw the two of you and put strength in his fists from his anger.

Oppa~ Why am I always your girlfriend?” you whined.

Because I am the oldest and say that nobody but me can date you.” he stated jokingly.

In this moment Jungkook left Taehyungs room and heard only this part of your conversation.

You're dating!?” Jungkook accidentally shouted but covered his mouth after he realized what he had said.

A-ani! We were just-” you tried to explain but Jin laid his arm around you and talked over you.

Yep. Anything against it?”
“N-no... I...” Jungkook didn't know what to say. He just felt so many emotions at once. His anger boiled, he was jealous and his heart was torn apart. He couldn't handle all this, became teary and run out of the dorm.
“Jungkook!... Yah! Oppa! I don't know why he's so angry but look what you've done!” you slapped him lightly in the stomach.
“Sorry. Should we look for him?” he pointed to the door.
“Of course!” you two ran towards the direction where Jungkook left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me if I didn't make the flashback understandable

but I think you're smart enough to understand

Right?