Thirteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

Finally. It was a special day for you. It only comes once a year. For you it means more than your own birthday. A family reunion. One of the seldom occasions where you are able to talk with your parents. You wore a dark blue knee long dress. You looked stunning. Thinking about that, you questioned yourself why you want to be pretty when you meet your family. But you shrugged that thought of, because it made you sad. You went to your parents house. Usually there would be only your parents, grandparents, sometimes your brother and your uncle. But today stood a unknown car in front of the house. You didn't mind anymore and rang on the bell. Your mother opened and greeted you surprisingly friendly.
“Hello, my darling. How have you been? Come in, it's cold outside. You are pretty. Your dress too.” she smiled. But that was fake. You knew it. Because a foreign man was in the living room.
“Hello Umma. I am fine and you?” you smiled back. But your smile was real.

We are well too. Let me introduce you Mr. Gong. He is a working partner of your father.” she lead you in the living room.

Hello, nice to meet you. I am you.” you bowed polity.

Nice to meet you too. I am for you Mr. Gong. And this is my son” he suddenly pointed into a direction where you didn't look until now. There stood a boy. He was very handsome, tall and looked cute,
“Gong Chan Shik.” he ended his sentence. As you heard his name, you were totally shocked. But to be not rude you bowed to him at first.

Nice to meet you.” you inspected him to be sure if it was him. He just looked back at you.
“Ok. Let's eat?” your mother said with her friendly voice.
You all sat at the table. You wanted to start a conversation with your father or mother but they blocked every time. The boy just stared at you for the whole time. But it didn't made you feel uncomfortable. You even smiled at him whenever you noticed his gaze. You ate silently until you all finished.

Don't you think it's time to tell her? I already told it Chanshik earlier.” your fathers partner whispered.
“Alright. Kids listen.” your father spoke. You were curious what he has to say.
“You know, you are our precious children and we only want the best for you.” he started. You were confused. What was it, that he suddenly cared for you.

And so, we decided that you two are going to marry.” he dropped the bomb and it hit you really hard. You were about to speak against him but at the end only stood up to get a angry look from your mother. So you silently sat back and looked at your new fiance. He was looking at you the whole time and now his emotion didn't change. So he knew it before.
“You are going to life a happy married life and we make the image of our company go up. What are you thinking about it?” Now you knew why he cared. For his company. Not you.
“I-i don't know. Isn't it a little sudden? We don't really know us each other .” you tried to get out of this situation.
“No. We already planned everything for you. We bought you a new home where you are going to live from next week. The wedding is in three months. Be a little thankful!” his look turned darker.
“Y-yes. I'm sorry.” you looked down.
“You only have to go to some press conferences, interviews and take some photos.” he looked bright again.

 

After the conversation you walked outside to get some fresh air since this was clearly too much fur you to handle immediately. Suddenly your fiance appeared.
“Are you alright?” he had a worried look.
“Yes... No.. I don't know...” you looked down.

Are you against the marriage?” he looked kind of upset.
“N-no. It's just we don't know each other very well... and besides this... you're an idol...”
“You know me?” his eyes went wide open.
You nodded.

How do you handle it so easy? You don't know me either.” you looked at him.
“It's because.. I actually didn't want to become an idol but he forced me to become famous for the company’s sake. I said I don't want it but he said that I can do whatever I want when I get married. And now... meeting you for the first time... I think... it wouldn't be bad to be married to you.” he blushed and you did the same.
“I-I see...” you stuttered.
“Come on. How about we try it? We could make our parents happy and live in peace.” he laid his hand on your shoulder. By his touch your heartbeat went faster. You kind liked it how he cared for you. But thinking of your heartbeat you had to think about your old friends. You froze. At your reaction he pulled his hand away.
“O-or do you have already a boyfriend?” he looked apologetic.
“No. Let's try it.” you smiled at him. With a sweet smile. A smile which was meant for him. Your new fiance. He was surprised at your sudden smile and hugged you out of reflex but you didn't mind. You missed the warmth of a caring person.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh noo~
what to do?
Will she forget Jungkook and Jimin completely?
And fall for her fiance?