Twenty

This coffe shop is our place

 

In the afternoon you called Jin to talk with him.

Sorry that I had to leave you so quickly.” you were certainly sad.

No problem. You looked like it was important.”

How are you doing? What did you do after the movie?”

After the movie ended Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were sleeping and we stick popcorn in their noses.” he laughed at the telephone. You chuckled with him.

How did they react?”
“Nothing. They just slept like this.” he laughed again with you.

But Jungkook behaved a little strange.” he got serious.

What?”

The whole day he was excited about seeing you and after you left he was totally depressed and down. I knew that he would be sad, but he was more sad than I though he would be.” he explained.

I see... maybe I should make up for it?”

That may light him up.” he agreed.

But tell me, for how long are you going to play this game?” he asked. Your breath stopped.

... I just don't know, Oppa... You know that I love Jungkook... But I love Chanshik too and we are already engaged. And our parents... Oppa. I don't know what to do. I love two at the same time...” you sighed.

I don't know either you-ah. Like I said the last time, you have to think about who you like more. You must decide. Or they both will be hurt.”

Yes... I know... but how? How can you decide something like this?” you sighed again. He didn't answer.

See.. it's hard.”
“Sorry. I know it's not easy for you.”

Never mind. I am tired. Thank you for your help, Oppa.” you ended the call and laid down on the bed.

 

What you didn't know was, that Chanshik wanted to look after since you were in the bedroom for a long time. He went closer to the door and heard you talking to the phone. He didn't want to spy on you but he heard his name and listened to your conversation. As he heard that you love Jungkook his whole world shuttered into thousand pieces. He thought that you loved him too and now he is hurting like crazy because he isn't the one you love. But then he heard you saying that you love him too. It made him a little happier. He was still upset because he isn't the only one in your heart. But instead of giving up he decided to win over your whole heart.

As he heard that you ended the call he went in the bedroom.

Hey, what are you doing?” he acted.

I was talking to a friend.” you smiled at him.

Are you excited?” he suddenly began.

About what?” you tilted your head.

Only two weeks are left...” he gave you a small smile.

Right... Yes a little bit. And you?”
“Me too. Tomorrow we will meeting our parents to talk about the details of the wedding.”
“They planned everything, when we 'talk about' it, it means we listen to their plans.” you laughed and he chuckled too.

 

The following days you got busier. You had to look for the dress with your mothers, until they are satisfied. You called the boys from BTS daily but every time you asked for Jungkook the others said that he didn't want to talk to you. It was very strange. He used to be happy to even hear your voice but now he ignores you. He even avoids you. It made you hurt. You missed him and his rude way, which made you happy. But you could understand him. The wedding came nearer and thinking about the person you love is going to getting married to someone else is pain. Pain in your heart. And Jungkook is hurting right now. He has this heartache because the person he loves won't be his. You suffered with him while thinking about this.

Chanshik watched you and noticed every time when you looked down. You tried to hide it with smiles but he saw you suffering. It made him sad that you weren't happy while you are around him. It hurt him even more when you hurt. He thought a lot. Would you be happier if the wedding will be canceled? Should he send you to Jungkook. But he knew that you didn't decided yet, so he will make more effort to win your heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Too much sad feeliiings :(
me no like

make happy!
NOW!