Twenty Four

This coffe shop is our place

 

You sat alone in the hall, in your wedding dress. You had no clue where you should go because you don't want to sleep with Chanshik again, BTS is maybe angry and your parents won't let you sleep in their house. Suddenly the door swung open.

you? Where is everyone?“ Seunghyun entered the room.

Oppa.” you sobbed and ran into his arms.

What happened? Isn't today your wedding?” he was confused.

... Not anymore.” you let him go.

Oh, I am so sorry you-ah.” he hugged you again.

Want to come with me? Or do you want to run around in a wedding dress?” he joked. You shook your head and he took you with him to the dorms of Big Bang.

 

He gave you some of his clothes for you to sleep in. You ate together with the other members and went to bed. You had to share your bed with your brother but you didn't mind as long you don't have to sleep alone and beside this, he's your brother!

The next day he drove you to your house. He followed you inside where Chanshik was.

Anyeong.” you greeted him awkwardly. He greeted you back but eyed Seungyhun and suddenly bowed very deep as he recognized that a member of Big Bang stood in front of him.

Ah. That is my brother.” you smiled politely.

Nice to meet you.” your brother bowed lightly.

Nice to meet you too, Sunbae-nim.” Chanshik said nervously. Regarding the fact that he didn't know that your brother is T.O.P, is a evidence that your wedding was too rushed and forced.

Are you here to pack your things?” Chanshik looked up again and eyed you.

Eh.. Yeah...” you scratched the back of your head.

I see...” Chanshik looked upset. You felt how your heart hurt from the view of his sad face. You couldn't handle it anymore. You ran towards him and embrace him tightly.

Chanshik... I am sorry. And thank you. I love you.” you gave him a peck on his cheek. He hugged you back and buried his face in your neck.

I love you too.” he mumbled. You let go of him and noticed he was crying, just like you.

Stop crying, it's not like a farewell.” you laughed with your teary face.

You aren't better!” he wiped your tears.

You packed your things and loaded them into Seunghyun's car. As you sat inside it, your brother started the engine.

So, where is the destination?” he asked. You looked confused at him.

Where are you going to stay?” he repeated. You tilted your head.

You didn't think that you could stay with us, right? Tomorrow we are overseas and I can't give you the keys to the apartment.” he stated. You nodded and then you thought for a while.

Ah. I know can you bring me there?” you asked and he nodded. You explained him the directions and as you arrived he helped you bringing your luggage the the destinated apartment. You knocked at the door, when Seunghyun came a question up.

By the way, who is living here?” he asked. You wanted to answer but the door went already open.

you? A-a-and Sunbae-nim.” the boy who opened the bowed.

Anyeong, Jimin-Oppa.” you smiled shyly. He eyed you when Namjoon and Jin joined you.

Hey, what's up with your stuff?” Namjoon asked after he bowed to your brother

Ehm... I am sorry for asking... but could I sleep for a night here?” you bowed deeply.

Jungkook who only caught this part of the conversation rushed to you.
“YES!! You can stay here forever if you want!” he half shouted. It surprised you that Jungkook was talking happily like this to you. It was a long time since you met this side of him. You really missed it. His rude and happy nature. Suddenly he noticed Seunghyun standing besides you and cleared his throat in embarrassment.

I mean... It's no problem for us if you stay here, right Hyung?” he elbowed Namjoon.

Of course she can stay.” the leader smiled at your brother.

Thanks a lot.” you bowed to them again.

Oppa, thank you for everything.” you hugged your brother.

Are you sure you want to stay here with this bunch of... boys?” he looked at you serious.

Oppa. They are my friends. You don't have to worry about me. They care for me.” you smiled.

And besides this, she already slept with two of our members.” Jin blurted out.

W-what!?” Seunghyun was shocked.
you! You are way too young for such kind of things! You-”
“Oppa! He didn't mean it like this. Nothing happened.” you cut your brother and glared at Jin.

And I should believe you now?” Seunghyun stared at you.

You have to, you still have schedules and are already late.” you shoved him to the elevator.

Thanks again. Have fun~” you waved as the door closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaay~

Happy mode- on :)

Tomorrow is school...
Happy mode- off :(