Twelve

This coffe shop is our place

 

After this discussion, they just signed their albums and went home with you. Seunghyun has already to go again because of his schedules. So you were all by yourself again. But not until your doorbell rang. You thought it would be your brother.

Oppa? Did you forgot someth- Jin-Oppa?” you were surprised. Out of all people you know, which aren't a lot, you expected him at last.

Are you alright?” you saw his red cheeks. But then you noticed the smell of alcohol.

Are you drunk?”
“I don't know. Am I? Maybe. Thehe. Do you know who I met today? Big Bang! Bang Bang Bang Bang! But Jimin was sooo ruuuudeee. And did you knew that you have a brother? And he is in Big Baaaang!” Jin talked totally drunken.

Come in. I'll call Namjoon.” you supported him to walk inside. You wanted to lay him down on the couch but he grabbed your waist and pulled you down with him. At the end you laid on him and struggled to got off him.
“Nooo. Don't call Namjoon. Cuddle with me!” he hugged you.
“Oppa. You are drunk. You have to sleep!” you whined.

Hm.. Ok.” he said, closed his eyes and began to actually fall asleep.
“Well... that was easy...” you whispered.
“Oppa? Jin is here . He's drunk... can you come?” you called their leader.
“Oh sh*t... We are busy right now... can we come tomorrow?”
“What?... alright...”
“I'm sorry.”
“It's not you fault.” you hung up.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you.

I said I want to cuddle~” Jin dragged you back to the couch. This time you were too lazy to fight, so you just laid next to him and fell asleep.

The next morning he had his arm around you neck and you struggled to get off. Suddenly you hear your door swung open.

Hello? Anybody home? The door was open.” Namjoon and Yoongi walked in. Followed by Taehyung.

Oppa? Help me! Jin won't let go of me.” you called for help.
“What did the two of you do last night ? All alone.” Yoongi laughed.

Nothing. Now help me, please?” you tried to get off Jin's grip.

Ok wait.” Namjoon leaned closer. And took a photo.

What are you doing?” you questioned.

To later.” Namjoon grinned and began to hold the nose of Jin closed. Jin moved and waked up.

Namjoon!”
“Sorry, you were harassing you.” Namjoon shrugged and Jin blushed as he realized that they weren't at their dorm.
“Omo. I am sorry. Did I trouble you?”

Naa. You just wanted to cuddle. A lot.” you laughed. Namjoon and Yoongi began to laugh too while Jin blushed even more.
“Sorry..” he murmured.

It's Ok. Do you want to eat together?” you addressed Namjoon.
“Yeah. Let's go outside. Jin pays.” he laughed and walked ahead.

 

After eating you went home alone, since they had something coming up. As you came home, a figure leaned against the wall next to your door.
“Oppa? What are you doing here?” you were surprised.
“Don't you think we should talk?” Jimin stepped towards you.

Yeah..you're right...”
“Let's take a walk.” he walked past you and you followed him.

After a couple minutes of silence he spoke up.
“You know, why we have to talk, right?”
You nodded.
“So tell me. Who do you choose? Me or Jungkook?” you two stood still. He sighted.

I think you already chose.”
You nodded.
“But you can't tell me?”
You nodded again. His heart fell into to hundred thousand million pieces. It was like someone ripped him open, teared his heart out and is now squeezing it in his hand. Pain and sadness are filling him right now. Everything he now wanted is to run away or destroy everything around him. The world around him went colorless and for him he was not worth living anymore. But suddenly he felt warm again. You hugged him.

I'm sorry.” you murmured into his chest. He looked down at you with wet cheeks. He took a deep breath and held you chin up so you were facing him.

But please... give me this last gift.” he said silent and leaned closer. You knew what he meant and closed your eyes. He pressed his lips lightly against yours and you returned the kiss. This time you don't want to push him away again. You ended the kiss and spoke.
“Please. Can you forget me?” you said with teary eyes.

“Let's just stop here. I don't want to hurt you more. I am hurting with you.” you squeezed him tighter.

After you two cried a river, he took you back home.
“Jimin... I am not going to visit you guys again. It would make it easier for us to forget.” you said and immediately closed the door. He wanted to say something but you didn't want to hear it.

 

Without telling the other you just didn't contacted the group for now a month. They were your first good friends. You loved them. And because of this, you can't meet with them again. You avoided their dorm and the coffee shop, didn't answer your phone or looked at the messages and hid if you saw them. It was very lonely for you. Again. Your brother was on a world-tour and your parents still don't want to hear anything from you. You were back to your old lonely life. The only thing what made you happy was listening to their music.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It made me so sad writing this :(
Waah...
*
sobs*