Twenty Three

This coffe shop is our place

 

So, this special day was today. The day where you would made our parents happy. The day where you are going to bond yourself at someone forever. The day where your decision is official. The day you will maybe regret or not.

The day went without any problems since you had a lot of personal.

And then, the time came.

You wore a beautiful white wedding dress with a long bridal veil. Your father walked you to the altar. He smiled at you proudly. It was the first time he smiled at you or was proud of you in your whole life. The mothers already cried. The members of BTS and B1A4 were watching too, expect Jungkook. You looked forward and saw Chanshik looking at you with a small smile. You saw how his mouth was upwards but you could feel how his eyes were sad. He didn't look at you with true happiness but more with pity. You reached your place and your father sat down. The pastor began his speech and more guests stared to cry. You wanted to cry too, but because of Chanshik who seemed upset. The pastor came to the part where he asks if someone is against this marriage. He wanted to go on but suddenly the door swung open rapidly.

you!” the boy screamed while he panted. Everybody turned to the shouting voice.

Excuse, but who are you? You are disturbing a wedding right now.” your father stoop up.

I am you's boyfriend. The guy she truly loves. The one she will marry. The one who is disturbing this wedding.” he glanced at your father.

Pardon me? Young man, it's rude to say something like this on a wedding!”
“I don't care. I am here to beware her from a mistake.” he stomped towards you. You turned to Chanshik who was just calmly smiling at Jungkook.

Chanshik?” you wanted his attention.

I called him.” he turned to you.

 

 

 

The afternoon before the wedding, as you came back from BTS' dorm.

You entered your house and walked slowly with a low head to your bedroom. Chanshik watched you as you didn't mind to greet him. He could saw how burdened you were and he knew why. He thought that, when you marry him, it may be a big mistake for you and you may be unhappy for your rest of your life. He loved you too much to do something like this to you. So he decided to take actions.

Is there Jungkook-shii?”

Yes.. Who are you?”
“It's me, Chanshik.”
“How did you get my number?”

That doesn't matter right now...”

Chanshik explained his side of view and your state to Jungkook. Jungkook said that he doesn't want to interfere and hung up. Chanshik sighed frustrated and headed to the bedroom too.

 

 

 

Your eyes went wide open.

Chanshik, what have you-” you wanted to talk to Chanshik but Jungkook cut you.

He cared for you. It looks like he truly loves you.” Jungkook looked at Chanshik who was a little confused.

He saw how sad you were. How you couldn't be happy. How you suffered. He really loves you. He cared for you even when it hurt him.” Jungkook looked at you both.

Young man. Please leave or I am going to call the security!” your father interfere.

Shut up old man! Don't you know what terrible things you are doing to your daughter!? She suffers! And you force her to something. If you really loved her, you would care more for her!” he shouted at you father.

Don't talk to me like this! She is my daughter! And I know what's the best for her!” he shouted back.

Stop it!” you screamed and everyone looked at you.

Just stop it...” you cried.

Appa, Umma, I want to cancel this marriage. I don't want to make her unhappy. I don't care what my punishment will be.” Chanshik directed his parents. They were shocked and totally against this idea.

That's enough. Security!” your father called.

Rapidly a bunch of men in uniform enter the hall and dragged Jungkook.

Appa!” you shouted.

No. You are always not listening to me!” he watched how Jungkook left the room forcefully, followed by s.

I am sorry, but I can't end the ceremony. This wedding is canceled.” the pastor stated. Your father became raging.

That's all your fault! You all!” he pointed at you, then at Chanshik and than at his parents. He angrily stormed out of the hall. Slowly other guests stared to exit too until only you, Chanshik and s were left.

You collapsed at the ground and started to cry very hard. Chanshik and the members came to you and convinced you. It was a very exhausting day for you.

Chanshik... I am so sorry.” you said sobbing.

No, you don't have to be sorry. It's alright.” he petted you head and kissed it.

I don't know-”
you. I understand you. I want to tell you that I will love you forever. Whatever will happen, I am going to stay to your side.” he gave you a small kiss on your lips. You looked at him and he stoop up. He went with s outside, leaving you alone in the hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't know...

my mood wasn't so sad...

so I couldn't write very sad...

but it's still sad...