Thirty Nine - END

This coffe shop is our place

 

 

The kiss lasted very long and he even deepened the kiss. After this moment you could die happy but luckily you didn't. Your life may be about to end because your heart was pumping as loud as a space shuttle launch and you felt like a firework was inside your stomach. But sadly this moment ended too soon for you, because you both needed air. He opened his eyes and smiled with his handsome face at you.

Jungkook. Do you even know how much I love you?” you said before blushing even harder. Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard this words from your mouth.

D-did I hear right?” he stuttered.

I love you.” you confessed and pulled him in for another kiss before he can say anything.

Can I hear it one more time?” he pleaded after you ended the kiss.

Oppa~ Please. It's embarrassing.” you whined.

Pretty please~” he used a cute voice.

Iloveyou.” you said very fast and ran away.

Yah! That's not fair! Do it properly! you!” he ran after you.

 

You both reached the dorm while holding hands and laughing.

Ew.” you were greeted by a disgusted look from Taehyung.

Thank you Oppa. You're not better. 'Look at those lips!' ” you said ironically and . He stopped walking and Hoseok looked up from the couch too.

Yah! You! Shut up!” he shouted from the living room.

Stop shouting, we have neighbors.” Namjoon scolded you.

 

Later, while eating, Hoseok and Taehyung whispered the whole time. You watched them curiously until Hoseok cleared his throat loudly. The attention of everyone was now towards him.

Uhm... I- We have to confess something.” he spoke up. The members and you became silent.

So... I... We...” Hoseok stumbled.

Hyung and I are dating.” Taehyung blurted out. Everyone reacted different. While Namjoon just nodded and began to eat again, Jimin was about to choke on his food. Jungkook's eyes went wide and then turned to you. He saw how you casually turned to him too.

Aren't you surprised?” he asked confused.

She knew it.” Taehyung answered for you. Jungkook looked shocked at Taehyung and then at you.

You cheeky girl.” Jungkook pinched your cheeks.

Ow. Oppa. That hurts.” you grabbed his hands but he didn't let go.

That's for being this naughty towards me.” he teased.

Looks like Jungkook has more energy now.” Yoongi elbowed Namjoon.

Maybe she finally confessed!” Hoseok accidentally shouted. After hearing Hoseok you and Jungkook blushed but didn't said anything.

Ey. Our Maknae has finally a girlfriend.” Jimin grinned and you both still didn't say anything.

How about the lovely couples do the dishes.” Namjoon spoke up.

Nooo.” Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and you whined in unison and began to laugh.

Then it's settled.” Namjoon said satisfied.

 

After eating you kind of celebrated the revealing of the couples. You quickly bought a cake and cheered for the future of Hoseok and Taehyung. It was the total opposite than what they expected. They though that the members were going to laugh at them or were disgusted by them. In the end they even celebrated them and were happy for them.

 

As you both went to bed you snuggled next to Jungkook and felt his warmth. He suddenly began to talk to you.

Say it again.” he said silently, trying to not wake up Jimin.

What?” you looked at him.

You know what.” he moved closer.

Oppa~ Please~” you buried your face in his chest.

One more time?” he pleaded. You hesitated.

...Fine... I love you.” you said shyly before you immediately buried your face back in his chest.

I love you too.” he whispered in your ear as you wrapped his arms around you to pull you closer. He kissed your forehead and you looked up to him. He then smiled and kissed your lips. You enjoyed the moment more than everything. Feeling his warmth and hearing those words from him made you feel happy to an very high extend. You couldn't describe the feeling of being next to the person who you love and know the fact that he feels the same. It was just perfect.

Can you be mine forever?” he mumbled as he began to fall asleep.

I want to be yours. Forever.” you chuckled and closed your eyes too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooo :D
I'm back from France :)
Did you miss me?
Cause I missed you ♥

Finally. The last chapter >-<

I'm sorry again that you had to wait this long for this chapter T-T

 

I hope that you will read my next story too?

I'll post the link as soon the foreword is online.

 

 

I started my new story, but i only uploaded the foreword.

Please look forward it ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please help me ~