Sixteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

You threw Bangtan out to go home and addressed Chanshik.
“Now tell me the truth.” you gave him a icy gaze. He gulped. It's the first time seeing you angry. But then he sighed.

Jungkook told me your story with them... About Jimin and him... And then he accused me to force you to marry me...” he looked upset. You heart hurt as you saw him sad. You felt guilty for being angry and hugged him as excuse.

Sorry. I didn't mean it like this.”
“I know. But...” he stopped. You looked confused at him but then he spoke again.

It kind of annoys me...” he said. You tilted your head.

That he still likes you... even when he knows that you are engaged. He thinks that you will leave me and come back to him.” he looked worried. You didn't know what to say so you just hugged him tightly.

After these happening you just wanted to go to bed.

The next morning you waked up alone because Chanshik was busy again. Today was Jungkook birthday. You though about doing something for him but because of yesterdays happening you got a headache and went to school without thinking about it any longer.

When you returned you was alone. You you decided to at least bake a cake for your friend. You went to the groceries store and bought banana milk too. You chuckled as you remembered the first night with them. After preparing the cake you decorated it prettily. You loved to bake together with your mother but after the company started growing she was too busy for it.

You packed the cake up and thought about a way how you should give it to him. Since you couldn't think of any special way you just went to their dorm after asking Jin if they were there.

You rang at their door and Jin opened it for you.

Hey. Are you sure that you want to come?” he looked worried and apologetic.

Yes. I am already here. And isn't it a special day for someone?” you grinned. As he heard your voice Jungkook rushed to the door.

you? Yay! I am so happy that you're here!” he hugged you.
“Happy Birthday Oppa.” you said while you were squeezed.
“What did you brought?” Jin looked at the box in your hand.
“I made a cake. Do you want to eat it?” you said after Jungkook released you.

You made it yourself? Let's eat it!” the younger said excitedly. This boys was way too happy today.

You went in and saw the members sitting on the ground in a circle.
“Hi.” you smiled shyly at them, since it was a little awkward after yesterday.

you? Hello. Come on take a seat.” Hoseok smiled at you.

Wait. I have to cut the cake first.” you pointed at the box. The boys nodded. After coming back from the kitchen the boys were surprised.
“Woah. Did you made this all by yourself?” Taehyung munched his piece of the cake.

Yes. Why? Do I look like I couldn't do something like this?” you pouted. The others laughed and Taehyung swallowed.
“No... maybe... I though so..” he said. And the boys laughed even harder. But now you have to laugh with them. You missed them so badly. Laughing with them, their stupidity, real friends. You suddenly made a sad face as the memories came back and slowly ran some tears down your cheek.

H-hey, you. What's wrong?” Jin leaned closer and hugged you.

It's just...” you sniffled “I am missing you guys so much...”

Then, why aren't you coming anymore?” Yoongi asked. You wanted to answer them but before doing so you eyed Jungkook, whose happiness disappeared, and Jimin, who didn't said anything. Jin followed your eyes and cleared his throat.
“Jin. Tell us.” Namjoon noticed Jin's behavior.

How should I know?” he acted innocently.

You're the mother. You know such kind of things.” Namjoon replied coldly. Jin looked at you, Jungkook and Jimin who were staring back at him.

Ehm... Maybe... you should explain.” he looked at you but you shook your head.
“Or maybe not... Can I tell?” this time Jin directed Jimin. Jimin just stared at the ground but nodded lightly.

Ok. It's like this. Jimin and Jungkook kind of... fell for you... And they confessed but she...”
“Dumped me... because she likes Jungkook. Well, I thought so. Now she is getting married.” Jimin spoke for the first time today.

Jungkook was at first surprised and happy as he heard that you like him but then he realized the facts and became sad again. You watched his change of emotions and it made you hurt. You could feel his disappointment he is feeling right now. You wanted to say that's all a lie but... actually you had feelings for Chanshik. For Jungkook too. It was a mess. Since you couldn't handle this atmosphere anymore you stood up, grabbed Jins arm and dragged him with you outside.
“Where are you going?” Hoseok called after you.

I need some air.” you waved.

 

Outside you slowly walked next to Jin while you stared with a empty gaze.

Tell me. But now really. What's wrong?” he looked very worried.

Do you believe, that a person can love two persons at the same time?” you stood still. He looked at you with a surprised look but then thought for a while.

Of course. If your heart is big enough. But you can't have them both. You have to decide which one takes more space in your heart.” he looked forward and you stared at him.

Why? Is this your situation right now? You can't decide?” he watched you now and stared in your eyes. You sighed.

I think so... You know, the day, when Jungkook confessed, I wanted to agree. I wanted him to know that I like him the same way. But somehow I couldn't. Now I've met Chanshik. He's such a caring and loving person and after a while I grew some feelings for him too. I don't know what to do... I...” you began to cry. Jin hugged and convinced you.

After calming down you went back to the dorm. Without a solution but a better feeling after talking with someone. You played some games and celebrated a little longer. You've missed them. But now you won't let them go again. No matter what. They are your friends who you are going to fight for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaay BTS is baaack :D