Thirty Five

This coffe shop is our place

 

When Eli thought you were finish he went back to the dorm with you. You now understood what their intention was and accepted it. As you went inside the boys stared at you, as expected.

Thanks Hyung.” Jin said as he walked towards you. The reason why everyone was acting like this is because you got a make-over. You dyed your hair in a lighter color and got new clothes. You used to dress yourself very simple, like a plain t-shirt or pullover with a pair of comfortable pants. But now you wore a pullover with a bow and a tight jeans with pattern. You looked like a complete different person. But you looked stunning. The outfit showed your long legs and the new hair revealed your pretty face.

you. You look... good...” Kevin said dazed as he stared at you.

Thank you Oppa.” you smiled shyly at him, still not used to your new style.

Is this for hiding from her father?” AJ asked Eli and he nodded.

.” Jin called you and you turned to him.

If you want we can return to the others.” he suggested. You could feel how the happiness rose inside your body. You could jump around and hug the world.

Really?” you said excited with sparkling eyes. Jin nodded and smiled at you. You wanted to scream from happiness, only by the thought that you are able to see Jungkook again. As you calmed down you looked at the boys who were faking a smile at you. Your smile turned sad too and decided to give each a hug and say thank you to everyone. When it was Kiseop's turn you hesitated and ended with bowing politely to him. He bowed lightly back to you and didn't mind to say something. You immediately began to pack your stuff and waved goodbye to everyone.

Thank you for everything! I hope we can see each other again!” you shouted to them as you walked away.

 

On the way you had a bunch of question but only one was important for you right now.

Oppa.” you started and he turned to you.

Hm?” he blinked.

How is Jungkook?” you asked a little embarrassed since you acted like a obsessed girl.

He's fine.” Jin gave you a tired smile, which made you worried but you didn't want to bother him anymore.

The whole time you were overly excited and couldn't sit still until you reached the building. In front of their apartment your suddenly became weak. You didn't met them for a month and you became shy, thinking about them made you paralyzed. All the energy from earlier disappeared. But it was too late to turn around. Jin already opened the door and pulled you inside.

We're back.” he announced. All the doors to the bedrooms opened at the same time. Soon the entrance was filled with the BTS members. The first one to make a move was Jimin. He hugged you.

Nice to see you again.” he whispered in your ear and let go of you again. Then Yoongi went to you.

Was it nice with our friends?” he asked happily.

Nae~” you answered playfully.

You have to beware from Kiseop! He's a real player!” Namjoon said as he patted your head.

That's a little late.” you laughed awkwardly. Namjoon looked questioningly to Jin.

He... attempted... some things..?” Jin raised his wide shoulders and Namjoon nodded understandingly. Hoseok and Taehyung rushed to you and hugged you.

What do you think about Soohyun and Hoon?” they asked.

They were really caring. Why do you ask?” you tilted your heart.

We're curious since they used to be trouble maker.” they smirked.

What did Kiseop to you?” Jimin put his hands on you shoulders and looked serious in your eyes.

N-nothing severe. I'm fine, Oppa.” you were surprised by his seriousness.

Good.” his stare became a soft smile and you sighed in relief. The last person, who was silent until now, stood behind his Hyungs and cleared his throat loudly. The others noticed his intuition and smirked.

I think we should eat something, right? Come help me.” Jin acted and brought all the boys out. Now only you and Jungkook stood there alone in the room. You nervously played with your dyed hair as Jungkook forced himself to walk towards you. You looked at the ground as you felt how his arms wrapped around you.

you. I've missed you so much.” he whispered softly in your ears.

Oppa.” you said calmly and hugged him back. You stood like this for an eternity but it still was too short for you. You enjoyed feeling his strong arms holding you tightly, hearing his breath and smelling his scent. You just loved being around him. But then your old habit worked. You blushed and your already fast heartbeat increased. Finally Jungkook let go of you and watched you from head to toe.

You're beautiful.” he his hand along your face.

Oppa, are you alright?” you asked with a red face since you were flustered by his compliment and wanted to change the topic.

Why shouldn't I?” he questioned.

Because... your injury... from Jonghyun...” you eyes went to his side where he bled the last time you saw him.

I'm fine. Look.” he smiled and lifted his shirt, revealing his muscular stomach. You stared for a little while until your eyes went to the side where no sign of an injury was. A smile formed on your lips as you saw that he was fine.

What are you kids doing? you is back for 5 minutes and you're getting like this already?” Yoongi interrupted you as he saw you in this strange situation.

Hyung!/Oppa!” you shouted in unison and in embarrassment. Jungkook quickly pulled his shirt down and glared at Yoongi. Yoongi laughed and went again. You both stood there still for a moment until you had to laugh too. As you stopped laughing Jungkook stepped towards you and cupped your face with both of his hands and you looked with big eyes at him.

you. I

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin bring the boys out!

Jin's generations make you feel the heat :D

Sorry. I am stupid.

And I still love teasing.

Kill me.