Thirty Six

This coffe shop is our place

 

As you stopped laughing Jungkook stepped towards you and cupped your face with both of his hands.

you. I love you.” he leaned his forehead against yours. Your heart was about to explode and you could feel how his was about to do so too. You wanted to answer him but the very bad timed Yoongi interrupted you again.

Kids! Now stop this weird game and come. Dinner is ready.” he called you and you followed him to the living room.

Everyone there stared at you since you two had a very red face.

What happened?” Hoseok studied your face as you sat down.

They were making out or something.” Yoongi said casually as he sat down.

Hyung!/Oppa!” you said in unison again.

What?” Yoongi acted innocent.

We weren't doing anything.” Jungkook became sulky.

Whatever.” Yoongi shrugged of and began to eat. You two glared a last time at him and began to eat too. Namjoon watched you and chuckled a bit.

After eating you settled your things, but this time in Jungkook's room. You couldn't handle being away from him any longer and Jungkook didn't declined, as expected. When you were finished you joined Hoseok and Taehyung watching TV. Then you remembered this particular thing.

Oppa, you didn't tell me how it went.” you pointed at Hoseok's wrist with the bracelet.

You knew about it?” Taehyung noticed you..

Eh... yeah... kind of.” you scratched the back of your head.

Yah! You little sneaky girl!” Taehyung pretended to be angry.

Sorry. But it looks like it didn't turn out bad.” you joked.

Yeah... Thank you for this.” Hoseok said shyly.

I'm happy for you.” you smiled at them both.

Thanks. However. Did you confessed to Jungkook yet?” Hoseok spoke.

What's that sudden topic change? And how do you know-” you blushed.

We don't change the topic. It's all about dating, right? And I am really close to Jungkook, so he once told me that he is very upset since he didn't heard those words from you yet. Only indirect.” Hoseok cut you off. You thought for a while and noticed that you really never could say it.

You're right. Every time I want to do it, I get cut off.” you laughed.

Shouldn't you do it quickly then? He really annoys me with his annoying whining.” Taehyung said.

Sorry.” you laughed but Taehyung pouted.

Aigoo. Look at those cute lips.” Hoseok leaned closer to Taehyung and pinched his cheeks.

You can do other things than just looking at them.” Taehyung smirked and attacked Hoseok's lips.

Ew. If you're going to act all lovey-dovey I'm going to leave.” you said jokingly but got ignored.

These boys.” you huffed and went to your, Jungkook and Jimin's bedroom.

As you entered the room you saw two half boys since Jungkook and Jimin were changing right now.
“I'm so sorry.” you blushed and quickly left the room again. You buried your face in your hands from embarrassment and blushed very hard. Suddenly the door swung open again and you turned around.

Do you want something?” Jungkook asked you casually while he still was undressed.

Ah... Eh... O-Oppa...” your face became even more red as he stood like this in front of you and you looked down. Jungkook tilted his head confused.

Jungkook-ah! You make her feel uncomfortable.” Jimin shouted from the room. Jungkook looked down on his body.

Ah. I see.” he chuckled and went inside to wear a shirt.

You can come in now.” he called you and you walked in.

You're so cute.” Jungkook said while he sat on the bed next to Jimin.

Ah- W- Why?” you were confused why he said this so suddenly and blushed again.

Getting embarrassed by me? Didn't you saw me already?” he smirked.

O-Oppa!” you stuttered because Jungkook said such things in front of Jimin.

What did you want?” Jimin spoke up.

I don't know. Watching TV became boring.” you turned to Jimin.

So you thought that you could watch us?” Jungkook teased.

Oppa~” you whined and Jungkook laughed at your cuteness.

Let's play a game.” Jimin changed the topic.

What do you want to play?” Jungkook asked.

I know! We play rock-paper-scissors and the loser has to do what the winners say.” Jimin suggested.

Ok.” Jungkook and you agreed. After playing three rounds and loosing three times, you became sulky.

Ah~ I knew it.” you fell back on the bed.

Hehee. What should be your punishment?” Jimin grinned evilly.

How about letting her doing the errands?” Jungkook said.

Ani. That's boring.” Jimin declined.

Show us your aegyo.” he turned to you and demanded.

But I don't have aegyo.” you pouted.

You do! You're doing it right now.” Jimin pointed at your lips.

What should I do?” you murmured.

Say bbuing bbuing!” Jimin said excited. You hesitated but overcame yourself.

B-bbuing.” you made fists next to your face and tried to act cutely. Jungkook froze while the overly excited Jimin rushed towards you and hugged your while jumping.

This was totally adorable! Why are you so cute? Waah I'm melting!” he embraced you tightly.

Oppa. I can't breathe.” you said while struggling in his hug. Suddenly Jungkook woke up from his dazed state and stood up. He ripped Jimin off you and replaced him.

O-Oppa?” you stuttered. He didn't answer. Instead he hugged you tighter.

Can't you be forever mine?” he finally spoke in a calm voice. You were flustered by his words and blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTS is back~

Whooo~

This chapter is... 

embarrassing.

Sorry.

Again.