Twenty Five

This coffe shop is our place

 

You walked inside their dorm and settled your stuff in the living room.

you. We were about to eat. Do you want to eat with us?” Jin called you.

Nae, Oppa.” you called back.

You sat on the table with the boys where you watched Hoseok and Taehyung chatting. Namjoon was busy with eating while Yoongi nagged about the fighting Jungkook and Jimin. At the view of this 'happy family' you had to laugh. Everyone froze and stared at you.

What?” you looked back at them after you stopped laughing.

Nothing, it's just... It's been a while since we heard you laugh.” Jin explained.

Yeah... it was maybe because I didn't have a lot to laugh about...” you sighed.

Then we will make you laugh more the next time!” Yoongi said.

Like this?” Hoseok put two spoons and covered his eyes with them. He looked like a fly and you had to laugh hard again.

Eeeye, Hyung. That's nothing.” Taehyung challenged. He took his chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth. Then he made a funny face with matching sounds. You had to laugh even harder at the alien's joke.

Pff. Hyung, You are nothing. Look!” Jungkook challenged too. He stood up and began to dance like someone who can't dance.

I'm just joking, kids. I know how you feel. But pay attention on how you treat my sister.” he started to imitate your brother with his deep voice. You began to tear up because you had already stomachache from the laughing.

After eating and fooling around you helped Jin washing the dishes while the others cleaned the living room. You watched how Jungkook and Taehyung had a sword fight with invisible swords.

He's quite happy again.” you said while drying a plate.

Yes. It because of you.” Jin answered. You turned to him.

Because of the canceled wedding and because you are going to stay with us.” Jin smiled at you. You blushed thinking about this again.

Where are you going to sleep?” Jin snapped you back.

Huh?” you didn't think about that.

You know, we only have enough beds for us. And we don't own a couch to sleep on.” he explained.

Right... What should I do?” you looked with big eyes on him, like you were begging, but this time you begged for an answer.

I don't now either. Let's ask the other members.” he put the last plate down.

Guys! Come here for a minute.” Jin called the members.
“What is it Hyung?” Jimin obeyed.

Where should you sleep?” he asked the members.

She can sleep in my bed!” Jungkook raised his hand.
“And where are you going to sleep?” Jin raised his eyebrow.

In my bed.” Jungkook grinned. This was the boy you knew. Careless and free minded.

I'd prefer her to share my bed then letting Jungkook sleep next to her.” Hosoek argued.

I volunteer too.” Jimin spoke up.

That's not fair, Jungkook and Jimin already slept with you.” Taehyung whined.

Namjoon and Jin face palmed themselves while Yoongi laughed.

Since we have no choice, you have to decide.” Namjoon turned to you.

You though about it. You didn't want to sleep with Hoseok and Taehyung, since you felt kind of unnecessary with those two love-birds. Jimin looked the last happy about it, and Jungkook... You didn't want to imagine what this boy had in his head.

Oppa, do you mind?” you looked at Jin. He patted your head.
“Of course not.” you smiled while the others looked upset.

 

Later you went to take a shower. You took your clothes off and turned the shower on. Suddenly you heard a loud sound from outside and flinched from the shock, which caused you to slip on the wet ground and hit your leg against the wall and your arm on the ground.

As soon as the boys heard the loud sound coming from the bathroom, they rushed to door and knocked.

you? Are you alright?” Jimin called you but they didn't get an answer, since you were busy with wincing in pain.

Hello? Is everything Ok?” Jin knocked again.

I am fine.” you said with a shaking voice.

You don't seem so.” Jimin countered.

I just slipped.”

Can you stand up?” he worried.

...No.” you confessed.

Should someone come in?” Jimin asked.

Ehm..” you panicked “Can you send Hoseok-Oppa in?”

Immediately Hoseok entered the room and left the members confused outside. Taehyung, who was sulky, pouted, because Hoseok is going to see you. And Taehyung wasn't the only one who disagreed. Jungkook was jealous and upset as he saw his Hyung going to rescue you.

Hoseok grabbed your clothes and gave it to you. You wore them quickly and he helped you. After you were dressed he lifted you and brought you outside to their living room. Everyone followed you and stared at you confused, but you ignored it.

Look at her ankle and her elbow.” Hoseok said worryingly to Jin. Jin obeyed and leaned closer to have a better look.

Looks like it's sprained. Bring me the first aid kit.” he demanded and Namjoon brought what he needed. As Jin touched your injured places you winced in pain. Jungkook noticed you. He ran to you, tilted your head in his direction and held your hand.

O-Oppa.” you were shocked by the sudden eye contact.

It will be over soon.” he smiled and caressed your hand. His smiling face, his words and how he caressed your hand made you forget about the pain in your other hand and ankle.

Finished.” Jin sighed and you looked at the bandage.

Thank you Oppa.” you smiled thankfully at Jin.

No problem. But take more care. You mustn't step on this foot!” he pointed to your injured ankle.

But how should I walk?” you looked at him.

I'll carry you.” Jimin grinned and posed with his muscular arms.

Thanks Oppa.” you laughed at him.

We all will help you, don't worry.” Namjoon stepped closer.

Thank you.” you smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Living with BTS?
Why nooot :D ?