Twenty Eight

This coffe shop is our place

 

What you didn't noticed was, that Jungkook peeked out of his room. He saw your shadows being close to each other and could hear your whispering and laughing. He couldn't understand the whole conversation but some phrases like 'you mustn't tell the others', 'you had this thought too', 'relationship', 'to date', ' dating' or 'boyfriend'. He thought you would be his after you ended it with Chanshik. He promised himself to not judge too early but this time the atmosphere between you two and your closeness made him feel uncomfortable. He tried to shrug the idea off and went back to bed.

 

The next day you ate all together since the members had the day off.

What are you going to do today?” you asked them.

Today a friend of us comes over.” Yoongi explained.

Really? Who is it?” you asked again.

His name is Kim Jonghyun.” Jimin answered.

This name sounded familiar but you couldn't remember where you heard it. So you just nodded and ate your breakfast. After finishing eating you went to the bathroom with Taehyung since Hoseok was busy cleaning and you needed some help with dressing. As you came out of the bathroom a boy sat with the others in the living room and looked with a shocked expression at you two.

Woah, dude. Did they both go to the bathroom together?” the stranger elbowed Yoongi.

Huh? Ehm.. Yes. But that's because she's hurt.” he explained.

Sure.” the boy grinned.

Annyeonghaseyo.” you bowed to the familiar face. When you looked up again you stared at his face and remembered suddenly where you know him from.

N-nice to meet you again.” you said nervously.

Nice to see you too. Looks like you recovered from... canceling a wedding.” he smiled at you friendly with a hint of meanness. The other members looked now shocked at their friend.

Do you know each other already?” Namjoon spoke up.

Yes. He is the cousin of Chanshik. So he attended the wedding too.” you said while you gave him an glare. You knew that his father works for your father too and you had the feeling that you couldn't trust him.

You went to the kitchen, not wanting being around him any longer. Jin joined you.

What's wrong?” he grabbed a glass.

I don't know... I just have a bad feeling about him...” you sighed.

Don't worry. He won't do anything to you.” Jin smiled and dragged you back to the living room. You sat down and chatted with the others while you had an eye on Jonghyun. Suddenly the cellphone of Yoongi rang. Jonghyun grabbed it since Yoongi was in the bathroom.

Hey, Yoongi-yah. You phone is ringing.” he called but the ringing stopped.

Oh. Too late.” he called again.

Yoongi-yah. I didn't know that you like this kind of stuff... Wait.” he looked at the phone and then at the members.

Is this Jin!? Yoongi? What kind of ert are you?” he shouted. Jin's eyes widened as he remembered what Yoongi's background was. He was about to grab the phone but Jonghyun pulled away to show the photo Jungkook. His expression became very shocked. Jin tried to take the phone but failed again.

Jin... isn't she underage? And that in the living room of your dorm!” Jonghyun laughed. While he did so Jin snatched the cellphone out of his hand. Now you could see the picture too. In the picture it was dark, since it was night, so you could only see the face of you two and how he laid on top of you. Some parts were too dark, which caused that the picture to look... wrong.

After observing the picture you immediately looked at Jungkook. The boy sat there, like he was frozen but you could clearly see how tears began to from in his eyes.

Aigoo, why are you crying?” Jonghyun acted caring.

Looks like you like her, right? But she isn't like you thought. Now you can see that she is a total different person. She knows your feelings and is doing those things with your Hyung in your living room! She is such a bad person.” he talked to Jungkook who stared at nothing. You was about to cry too as you watched Jungkook being manipulated.

No! Jonghyun-shii! Stop it! That's not true!” you stood up and revealed your tears.

What is not true? You knew his feelings! And you can see this photo as a proof!” he made everything even worse. Suddenly Jungkook woke up from his paralyzed state and stood up. He looked furious, which he was.

What? Are you going to hit them?” Jonghyun looked at Jungkook.

I am going to hit a liar.” Jungkook said coldly.

Do so. Doesn't they deserve it?” Jonghyun laughed but stopped immediately as he felt the fist of Jungkook hitting against his face. The punch had all of Jungkook's anger in it but Jonghyun didn't fell. He had to take some steps backwards. He turned back to Jungkook and gave him a death glare.

Hey, guys stop it.” Namjoon tried to calm the two down, which wasn't successful. Jonghyun was a good fighter. When he hit Jungkook back in the stomach, Jungkook fell on the ground due the strength of the punch.

That's for interfering in others business. How can such a little brat shamelessly walk into a wedding and destroy everything!?” he scolded the youngest boy, grabbed his jacket and went.

Oppa!” you screamed worryingly and rushed over him. He held his stomach and winced in pain.

Oppa. Please. Be strong.” you held his hand like he held yours as Jin treated your injury. Namjoon stepped closer to Jungkook and observed his body with his eyes.

Jungkook. Take your shirt off.” he demanded. Jungkook looked at his Hyung in disbelief but then understood. He turned to you and back to Namjoon.

you. Can you please...” Namjoon looked at you.

A-ah yes. Of course.” you stuttered and turned around. You could hear the suffering Jungkook and saw Jin going to Jungkook too. You wanted to know how he was but didn't want to turn around because you were too embarrassed.

Hoseok, Taehyung. Please go and buy some bandages and a cool spray. Yoongi prepare a bowl with water. Jimin, look for the first aid kit. Namjoon, bring me some towels. you, take the ice and hold it against the wound.” Jin commanded. Everyone obeyed. You looked for the ice pack and handed it to Jin who was searching something inside the first aid kit.

You have to press it against Jungkook, not me.” he said while not looking at you. You blushed as you automatic turned to Jungkook and discovered his revealed body. You gulped and saw him blushing too. How can he blush in such a situation? But you weren't any better. You shyly walked towards him, not taking your eyes off his body, since it was your first time seeing his body and you liked it. You held the ice pack against Jungkook's stomach. He groaned from the coldness but you took his hand to calm him down.
“I'm sorry Oppa. That's all because of me.” you was about to cry again.

No. If this is caused by you then it doesn't hurt.” he argued and you had to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

Mooooree characters ~

are they too much?
I mean...

BTS, Big Bang, B1a4 and now SHINee?

But I promised a biiig mess ^^