Twenty Nine

This coffe shop is our place

 

After Jin treated Jungkook's wound, they laid him in his bed so he could recover. You sat with the rest of the members in the living room.

Why did he do this? I thought he was our friend...” Yoongi was confused.

Right! He was totally overreacting!” Hoseok agreed.

I think I know why.” you got their attention.

You know that the marriage with Chanshik was arranged by my parents.” you started and the boys nodded.

Jonghyun's father works for my father and I think he kind of... planned this...” you explained.

Why would your own father do something terrible like this?” Namjoon asked and you realized that you never told them your relationship with your parents.

To tell the truth... he doesn't care for me. He loves his company more than me. He thinks of me as a annoying kid, which he had to feed. So he was even more happy when I moved and when I married someone which benefits him.” you told with a sad voice.

I am sorry.” Jin who sat next to you hugged you.

No, I'm fine. I am worrying about you now.” you looked at them.

Why?” Namjoon eyed you.

After this plan with Jonghyun failed... what will he do next?” you worried.

But he is your father! He wouldn't do anything cruel!” Hoseok said.

You don't know my father. If he doesn't get his will, he will do anything to get it. No matter what. He doesn't care about family. Everything what important for him is, is his company.” you shook your head.

And what do you think should we do?” Namjoon stared at you
“I don't know.. just be more careful. I have no clue what he is going to do, but I know he will do something.” you said in a serious tone.

Don't worry. We are strong men! And we will protect you too.” Hoseok laughed. You smiled at his dorky cuteness.

 

Later you brought the soup, which Jin made, to Jungkook's room. He slept the whole day and he needed to eat something.

Oppa? Wake up. You have to eat.” you entered the room carefully.

Thank you.” Jungkook woke up and watched you putting the bowl down. You were about to go again.

Aren't you feeding me?” he pouted.

You were hit in your stomach. Your arms are pretty fine.” you laughed.

But I'm hurt.” he whined.

You won't stop, right?” you looked at him and he nodded happily as you returned.

I can't believe that I am doing this.” you huffed while you took the bowl and spoon.

Because you love me.” Jungkook blurted out. He immediately regretted what he said as he saw you froze.

I-I-I'm so-sorry. I didn't mean to-” he wanted to apologize but you shoved the spoon inside his mouth.

It's Ok. You know, it's kind of true.” you smiled at him. He choked on the soup as you said those words. It was the first time that you admitted that you like him, in front of him. He blushed very hard and you did the same. While feeding you, he stared the whole time at you and felt uncomfortable being watched by him but he didn't mind. He just thought that you were too cute with your red cheeks and feeding him. In his eyes, he was the luckiest person in the world. He couldn't suppress his feelings. As you looked down at the bowl he quickly leaned forward and kissed your lips lightly. Your already red cheeks blushed even harder and he chuckled at the surprised you. You stayed still for some seconds until you heard Jungkook begging for food. You snapped back and shoved another spoon inside his mouth, without looking at him, since it was too embarrassing for you.

You know, I never asked officially. So... Do you want to be my girlfr-” Jungkook was about to say important words but Hoseok entered the room panicking and cut him.

Guys, come quickly! Something happened!” he ran out again. You followed him confused to the living room.

What happened?” you said as you helped Jungkook walking.

It's Taehyung.” Namjoon said in a cold tone.

He wanted to buy something and went alone. He didn't return and now we are getting messages from his number.” Namjoon gave you his cellphone.

Think about what you have done. You should listen to what the older say.” you read the text. You looked shocked as you saw the picture, which was sent with. It was Taehyung being tied on a chair. He wasn't hurt but next to him sat another figure. It was Chanshik, who was in the same situation as Taehyung.
“O-Oppa... I am so sorry.” you began to cry.

Don't apologize.” Namjoon stepped to you.

No. That's all my fault.” you said and then you ran out.

you! Where are you going!” the boys called after you and Jimin rant after you. He caught up with you outside.

Where are you going?” he grabbed your shoulder and turned you around.

I want to get Taehyung and Chanshik back!” you said with a crying face.

Don't go alone there, babo.” he sighed. Then he walked with you . You knew the room, which was in the picture. It was inside the company building of your father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooouuh dangerous :o