Nineteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

You arrived at the cinema and looked at the movie posters. But something seemed odd to you.

Yoongi... didn't you said there would be...” Namjoon thought for a while.

Good movies?” Hoseok ended. Yoongi scratched his head.

Yeah... my friend told me so...” he reflected.

That are all freaking romantic movies!” Hoseok laughed.

Hey that's not a big problem, right? We can just watch one. That isn't strange, because we are all just friends!” Yoongi said awkwardly.

Ok. Let's just choose one. They are about to begin.” Namjoon sighed.

You bought the tickets and something to eat and drink and sat yourselves in front of the big screen. You sat between Jin and Jungkook, because you share your drink and popcorn with them.

The movie began and you were sunk deep into the movie while Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were about to fall asleep. Jin was getting a call and went outside. In this moment the kiss scene appeared and you totally felt with the actors. While doing so you wanted to grab some popcorn and Jungkook did the same. Your hands touched and you both turned away from the screen. The atmosphere was very lovey-dovey because of the movie and you stared in each others eyes. Suddenly Jungkook smiled and spoke up.

You don't know how much I missed you. I wish you could stay with us forever.” he leaned closer. You didn't move because you didn't know what to do. His face was so close to yours, that you could feel his breath against your cheek as he talked.

Because you're mine. And I won't give up on you.” he leaned even closer. He closed his eyes and closed the gap between your lips. His lips pressed at first soft and then harder against yours. He wanted never to release you again from his love. But this moment was disturbed by your vibrating phone. You pulled away and looked apologetic at Jungkook, who was upset at the lost of your lips. You mouthed 'I am sorry', went outside and answered the call. Just as you exited the room you realized that you cheated on Chanshik. You felts so bad but then you remembered the ringing phone..

Yoboseyo?”
you? Where are you? Can you please come quickly?” his voice sounded panicked.
“Jinyoung-shii? What happened?” you worried.

It's Chanshik. Just come quickly!” he ended the call. Judging his voice, something terrible must happened. You met Jin, who was about to return to the movie.

Can you tell the others that something urgent came up? I am very sorry, but I have to go.” you ran past him and he nodded. He sat on your sit, next to Jungkook, who looked confused at Jin.

Something urgent came up and she ran out.” he whispered and Jungkook looked sad.

 

You reached the place, which Jinyoung described to you.

you! We are here!” Sandeul waved. They were sitting outside on a bench.
“Sorry for calling you over but look at this.” Jinyoung pointed to a wall. There was a hole in it.
“What happened?” you looked at the hole.
“Some fans found out where our practice room is and came here. They went to Chanshik and said that he should stop the wedding. They said that you put some spell in him or something. And they insulted you as...” Jinyoung didn't want to explain any longer.

A evil witch. Chanshik directly went to this sate again.” CNU interfere. You nodded as you understood the situation.

Where is he now?” you tiled your head.

In the practice room, letting out his danger.” CNU pointed to a door. You nodded again and went in the direction.

Are you sure you want to go alone?” Jinyoung stopped you.
“I can handle this. I think he would hurt you.” you looked worried at him.

Ok. Be careful and scream if you need help.” he demanded.

You entered the practice room. It was a big chaos. The furniture laid unorganized around and some of them were broken.

Jagiya?” you shyly called for him. Then you noticed the boy who had a chair in his hands and was about to throw it across the room. You ran to him and put your hands on his. He stopped from his actions and put the chair back.

Hey, what are you doing?” you moved your hands from his and hugged him instead. He let the chair go and hugged you back. You both stood there for a while until the other members entered.

you? Are you alright?” they entered the room. You both immediately let go off each other and cleared your throat.

I think he is alright now.” you smiled at them and they nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is such a player :o

Just kidding :D