Thirty Eight

This coffe shop is our place

They took you to their practice room, since it was near. As you entered the coffee shop, the lady saw you with a swollen face.

Omo. What happened? Come here.” she looked worried and gave you something to drink.

Thank you Ahjumma.” you gave her a weak smile.

Tell me, what happened?” the woman directed the boys.

Uhm...” they didn't know what to say.

A stranger dragged me with him and they helped me.” you explained to her.

Why did you do with a stranger?” she said in a stern voice, like a mother.

I... I don't know either. He said he had work for me...” you lowered your head.

Why didn't you said that earlier? I'm looking for someone to help me.” her face brightened up.

Really?” your eyes sparkled at her. The boys watched you and sighed as your mood changed this easily.

But why are you looking for work?” Hoseok spoke up.

Eh... You know... My father used to pay me everything... But now... And I can't rely on you forever.” you scratched your face.

No. We never would mind. You're family. Our family.” Namjoon looked at you.

But I don't want to burden you, so please, let me do this.” you stared at him back.

And it's not hard work either. I just need someone who can make the desserts.” the lady interfere.

Ok. But promise you will pay more attention.” Namjoon stared sternly.

Nae.” you smiled happily at him and the boys had to chuckle.

But I still a place where I can stay...” you mumbled to yourself.

As if you're going to move out. If you don't accept our help, then accept at least our roof.” Yoongi scoffed. You looked at Jungkook. If you're going to stay longer you have to share the bed with him for longer. He noticed your gaze and smiled at you. Your heartbeat increased and you automatically began to blush. How can you endure it when he is around you 24/7? But at the end you just nodded defeated at Yoongi.

 

After this day you began to live a other life. You were more happy, maybe because you can see Jungkook everyday, could work to save money for your own and your father didn't make any problems either. He may ignore you, which made you sad, but as long you're with Jungkook, you didn't care about everything around you.

One afternoon you sat on the couch with Hoseok and Taehyung, and watched TV, which became a tradition.

Oppaa~ Taehyung-Oppa is mean to me!” you whined at Hoseok.

What is he doing?” he said bored while still looking towards the TV.
“He blocks my sight! He with his alien head!” you poked in the back of Taehyung's head. He turned around quickly and bit in your finger.

Aah! Oppa!” you shouted at the pain.

Stop whining! You're like Jungkook whining about your not happened confession.” Hoseok looked at you shortly and turned back. He was right. Even though it's already 2 weeks since you live with them and even longer since you started to... you can't even name. But it's been a while since you knew that you like him.

Ootokkajii.” you ruffled your hair with you free hand since Taehyung still had your finger between his teeth.

What now?” Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Oppa~ What should I do? I want to do it but I don't know how. And I'm embarrassed.” you said the last sentence silent.

So you're forcing me to go on a date with Tae and you are waiting for years?” he turned to you. You pouted as he became angry.

How about going on a date? You never really went on a date, right?” Taehyung joined the conversation and let go of your finger.

You're right...” you blinked at him as he said something smart since years.

Fine. Now go on a date and let me watch TV.” Hoseok pushed you off the couch.

You're mean today. Then I'll take Taehyung-Oppa with me.” you showed Hoseok your tongue and grabbed Taehyung's wrist to drag him with you.

Yah! That's mine!” he shouted after you but you ignored him and went in your room. It was empty since Jimin and Jungkook still practicing.

You began to play with Taehyung while Hoseok became annoyed by your laughing without him. After some minutes he couldn't endure it and stormed in the room. He saw you sitting on the ground and laughing with tears while Taehyung showed you some strange 4D dance. You both stopped and looked at Hoseok who was blushing. He cleared his throat looked at the ground. You both chuckled but suddenly Hoseok took Taehyung's wrist and took him with him to their room.

I'll take this with me. You can play with Jungkook.” Hoseok stated shortly before he left. You tilted your head as his back turned to you but then you saw the clock. It was about time that Jungkook returns home.

You giggled like a little girl as you hid near the entrance. As Jungkook opened the door you jumped on him and gave him a surprise hug.

Welcome back.” you clung on him.

You shocked me.” he calmed down as he saw that his attacker was you.

That was my aim.” you grinned.

What is with you today?” he looked at you confused since it was the first time that you initiate skinship.

Heh.” you grinned evilly and let go off him. He looked at you even more confused and was surprised as you suddenly took his wrist and lead him outside.

Y-yah. What are you doing?” Jungkook looked at you and then he turned back to his Hyungs who waved happily at him. He turned back to you as you didn't stop walking.

Hey! Stop kidnapping me!” he shouted jokingly.

Ok. Then walk properly with me.” you stopped, turned around, let go of his wrist and offered your hand. His confused face changed into a smile as he happily took your hand. You started to walk next to each other, while holding hands and enjoying the night breeze.

So can you tell me now, what you want?” Jungkook spoke up after walking for a while.

Wait.” you let his hand go and disappeared behind a bush. Some seconds later you came back with a little kitten in your arms. You walked to Jungkook and held the kitten towards Jungkook's face as she his nose.

Heh. Lucille likes you.” you chuckled as you began to pet her.

You gave her a name?” Jungkook began to pet her too.

Yes. Once she used to be my only friend.” you stopped petting her and gazed at her silky fur. Jungkook watched you. He never saw you this drifted away.

you?” he called you. After hearing his voice your gaze turned into a warm smile.

But now I've met someone special. Someone who I like a lot more than Lucille. And I think this someone doesn't know yet how I feel.” you put the cat back on the ground. Jungkook was confused, again. After letting the cat go you grabbed his shoulders and tiptoed, so that your face was close to his. Slowly you lifted yourself more and closed your eyes. Your lips brushed lightly against his until he realized the situation and bend down to return the kiss. It wasn't your first time but it still makes your heartbeat become faster and your face red. Even though you initiate the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have no clue how sorry I am.
The next chapter will be the ending and I actually planned to upload it on Thursday...

But I'm going to France for a week for my student exchange and I won't be able to upload it until the 2nd of march...

Sorry >-<