Four

This coffe shop is our place

 

Ehm.. do you have a spare room for us?“ Jimin asked nervously.

...right.. No I don't. I have only a living-room, a kitchen and a bathroom. We have to sleep in the living room. I'm sorry...” you looked down.
“I'm sorry!? Why are you apologizing!? Are you sure you want to share the room with us? Aren't you scared that we...” Jungkook couldn't say it loud.
“ you!?” Jimin bluntly finished for Jungkook. Jungkook and you went red.
“A-ani. Aren't we friends? I trust you that this wouldn't happen.” you smiled at him. They helped you to set the sheets and after you finished you brought them something to wear.
“Why do you have mens clothes?” Jungkook questioned.
“My father used to sleep here regularly but since I turned 16 he wont show up anymore...” you looked sadly down. Jimin tried to cheer you up.

I'll sleep outside!” he shouted.
“Yah! Hyung who said you can choose!?” Jungkook shouted back.

I am the oldest since you isn't so old anymore.” he grinned.
“But Hyung I want to sleep outside!” the younger whined. At the end you have to sleep in the middle on your right Jimin and left Jungkook. You fell asleep first, since the crying made you tired, so you didn't notice how 4 eyes stared at you from both sides. You lied on your back and Jimin caresses your cheek from the right while Jungkook played with your hair from the left.
In the middle of the night you woke up because you were hot. As you opened your eyes you found the reason. Jimin and Jungkook clinched their arms and legs around you. You struggled to get of their holds but it only leaded them to hug you even tighter. At the end you gave up and fell asleep again.

The next morning you waked up by a shouting Jimin.
“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing!?” he sat up. You opened your eyes and realized that you buried your face in the chest of Jungkook while he had his arms around you. You looked up to see if he still asleep but his face was so close that your nose actually touched his chin.
You wanted to get out of this embarrassing position but at the same time you enjoyed the breath of the boy on your skin and the warmth.
“Jeon Jungkook! I know you're pretending to sleep.” Jimin was angry.
“Aah waaae~ Hyung~” Jungkook answered with his eyes still closed as he pulled you closer.
“Y-yah! Y-you! Let her go!” Jimins words slipped. He immediately regretted it and went red.
“O-oppa..? I can't breath.” you mumbled into the chest.
“Only five more minutes.” he snuggled his face in your hair, unaware what he's doing right now.
“JUNGKOOK!” Jimin boiled in jealousy and anger. By the loud noises from his Hyung, Jungkook opened his eyes.

Omo. I'm so sorry you-ah. I didn't know what I was doing.” he let go of you.
“It's alright.” you sat up.
“Do you want to breakfast?” you convinced Jimin. After calming down Jimin answered.
“I invite you to eat at the coffee shop.”

You wanted to say something against it but it was weekend and you didn't know what you should do today. So you agreed.

In the shop you met the other members and joined them.

Did our lover boys do something to you?” Yoongi elbowed you.

Hyung!” Jimin and Jungkook said in unison once again.
“Actually she is the bad one!” Jimin defended himself. The member looked at you confused.
“She lied. She's younger than us!” Jungkook explained. The members now understood and chuckled.

I see. But how was it to sleep with our Maknaes?” Jin crept closer to your face. You gulped.
“Hyung~ Nothing happened.” Jungkook got sulky. You though it was kind of cute and chuckled.
“Nothing!? Yah! This little brat held her in the night like she was his personal teddy bear!” Jimin pointed at Jungkook who just blushed at the same time with you.

You slept in one room?” Jin who still was close directed you again.
“Eh.. Yes.. I only own one room to sleep...” you told him.

I see.” Jin grinned while moving away.

Today is a free day. Do you want to join us? We are going to go shopping.” Hoseok suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

Give me more Jungkook >_<

the previous were so much with Jimin

and to make it fair

and to confuse you

Kookiiiie ♥