Nine

This coffe shop is our place

 

You stood at the train station and looked at the plans. Suddenly a wild Jimin appeared behind you and you flinched from the shock.
"Hehe, did I surprise you?" he smirked with his typical grin.
"Noo. I just flinch because I have fun doing it." you playfully hit his arm with your fist.
"Where are we going?" you ran after him as he headed to a train.
"You'll see." he grinned again.
"Aah~ Waae? Oppaa ~" you whined.
"Ok Ok. A clue..." he glanced around.
"Kyaaaak!" he imitated a scream.
"What?" you laughed at him. He just shrugged it off and dragged you in the train.
As you reached the destination you could hear screaming and knew what he meant. As soon as you realized where you were you jumped around and clapped your hands in excitement.
"Yaay, a amusement park! Oppa, ppalli!" you impatiently pulled at his sleeve.
You went on so many rides and Jimin tried to win at the shoot stand a big teddy for you but at the end he got a mini-version for the cellphone.
You still accepted it happily and hang it next to your BTS charm.
After playing for the whole day he bought you some food. When he came back you thought you should say thank you for the day.
"Oppa. Thank you so much. I had a lot of fun." you smiled and bite in your burger. He blushed and cleared his throat.
"No problem. You know... I had a reason to invite you."
"Hm?" you swallowed the food.
"I... want to do more things with you."
"Oppaa. We always can meet and play." you smiled cheerfully.
"N-no.. I mean... Not meeting as friends... as... lovers..." he looked down at the table then stared at you. You suddenly choked at your burger. But it wasn't because of Jimin's words.


The same day, at BTS dorm.
Jungkook waked up and wandered towards the kitchen.
"Hyung? Where is Jimin-Hyung?" he rubbed his eyes while talking to Jin.
"He went out." Jin looked at the frying pan. Jungkook searched for another missing member.
"Alone?" he walked next to Jin.
"Ani. With you." Hoseok listened to their conversation.
"What? Those two alone? Where did they went?" Jungkook shouted unaware of his tone.
"I don't know. But I think he discussed it with Taehyung." Hoseok blinked at him. But Jungkook sprinted to Taehyung's room and teared the door open.
"Hyung! Where did Jimin and you went?"
"...ehm... this place... where these fun things are... those... rides..." he dazed of.
"A amusement park?"
"Right!" Taehyung snapped back but Jungkook already dashed off.
He took the bus and reached the nearest amusement park. He looked for the both of you until he saw you, at a table. Jimin was staring at you and you coughed.
"Oppa!?" you looked at Jungkook. Jimin noticed that you wasn't talking to him and followed your stare.
"Jungkook?" his eyes went wide. But Jungkook doesn't bother and went straight to you. He grabbed your wrist angrily and pulled you away from Jimin.
"Y-yah! Jungkook! Where are you going?" Jimin called but you were already missing.
Jungkook dragged you to the Ferris wheel and pulled you inside a gondola.
"Jungkook-Oppa? What are you doing?" you finally said. He just sat on the sit and put his face in his hands.
"Oppa?" you tried to get his attention. You succeeded. He looked at you, stood up and leaned his arms against the wall next to you. You could feel his breath against your cheek. Like the first time, when your faces were this close, you began to feel your heartbeat getting stronger and you began to feel hot.
His breathing got stronger until he closed the gap between your lips.
This time the kiss lasted even longer and when he released you, he spoke to you.
"The last time wasn't nothing. There was a meaning you. I like you. I love you." his eyes looked deep in yours as if he could see you soul.

 

 

 

 

 

:o

Jungkook again :/
Jimiiin, ooootokajiii :D

(some starlights?)

 

Third and last oone :D
Thank you so much again ♥