Two

This coffe shop is our place

 

Some days later you decided to visit this coffee shop again. This time you sat on another table since the shop was quite empty. You ordered something and enjoyed the atmosphere of this comfortable shop. You were totally sunken in your thoughts when some familiar figures entered the room. They sat on the table across from you. Suddenly one of them spoke loud enough for you to hear.
“Hu? Isn't this you?” J- Hope asked s.
“Yah, you-ah, why don't you sit with us?” Jin called you. You smiled at them and joined them at their table. Like last time, Jungkook just stared at you. You couldn't read his expressions or figure out why he didn't talk to you. You felt uncomfortable and whispered to J-Hope.
“Does Jungkook dislike my presence or something?”
“Why do you think that?” he looked at you surprised.
“It's just... He doesn't talk to me and just stares at me...”
“No need to worry. He is just shy being around a Noona.” Jimin interfere. You began to laugh but you still decided to not to tell them.
“Ah. I see.” you managed to say after getting your breath back. The boys looked at you curious. But you returned the gazes with a simple smile.
“Are you going to practice today as well?” you tried to change the topic.

Yes. Do you want to watch?” Jimin teased. You though for a while and then looked at the leader.
“That's fine. If you want to watch you can follow us later.” Namjoon suggested. To answer him you just nodded.

After you all finished your drinks you went along them to the stairs which leaded to a room with a wall with mirrors. You politely bowed to the dancers who were already there and sat quietly in a corner and watch them practice. It amazed you how charismatic they were during dancing. You just knew their fun side while chatting but watching them now makes them appear in a whole new aspect. The most outstanding were Jimin and Jungkook. Of course they had to. They are the dance line. With J-Hope.

You stayed for the whole practices and when they were finish you walked towards them and handed them something to drink. You were totally absorbed in their moves so you forgot the time.

Guys, you are amazing.” you clapped for them.
“Haha thanks.” Jimin patted your head. While touching your hair he suddenly froze. His heartbeat sped up and got stronger. His cheeks heated up and he felt something in his stomach. But Jin brought him back.

you-ah, it's already late. Should we walk you home?”
“N-no, I don't want to burden you...” you nicely declined.
“Yes. I will walk you home. How could we let you walk outside alone this late? And it isn't a burden!” Jimin laid his arm around your shoulders.
You looked at him with big eyes. Your faces were so close that you was about to touch his nose with yours. He suddenly let go off you.
“Yah, muscle boy. Are you going to go alone with her? This may be even more dangerous.” Hoseok joked.
“Jungkook, you walk with them.” Namjoon bluntly demanded and went with the others. They left you with the two boys alone.
“Noona, could you wait for a moment? We have to change our clothes.” Jimin asked and walked to another room, followed by Jungkook.

While waiting you looked around the room and found a shelf with some CD's on it. Looked at through them until you noticed the Big Bang album. Reading the back you hummed to the melody of Blue. Suddenly a male voice began to sing along. You turned around surprised.
“Are you a fan of Big Bang too?” Jimin smiled brightly.

Nae. Should we go?” you eyed Jungkook who entered the room too.
“Ok let's go.” Jimin offered his arm to link yours in.

As you left the building you noticed it started to rain. Jungkook ran back to the shop and came back with a umbrella.
“There was only one left.” he handed it to you with his unreadable face but now red cheeks. It was the first time he acually talked to you.
“Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” you took the umbrella and smiled at him sweetly. You opened it.
“It's looks pretty big, we could share it.” you looked at Jimin and Jungkook. At first they stared at you but then they came each to one side of you.

On the way you walked past a groceries store.
“Ah! I forgot! Can I quikly grab something from there?” you asked them and they nodded. You ran inside and bought some food for the next days. You grabbed some banana-milk for you and the boys and went back to them.
“Here for you.” you grinned as you handed the milk to them. Jimin smiled while Jungkook gazed at you.

Thanks Noona.” they said in sync and took the milk.

 

 

 

 

 

Yaay~
Jungkook talked~
I know, he now doesn't behave like in the description but wait :D