One

This coffe shop is our place

 

you walked alone, like every day, the streets towards your home. You just came back from school but there aren't any other students, because you always stay a little longer to finish your homework. Today you were more bored than ever. You took another path so you could walk longer.

Suddenly your eyes cough a small and simple coffee shop. You didn't know why but you were fascinated by the atmosphere, even though it's just a plain coffee shop. But like being dragged from a magnet you entered the shop. Inside was a nice ahjumma who welcomed you warmly.
“Oh, welcome. Please take a seat.” she pointed to a table. It was a little too big for one person but it was the only free one, because the room was so small that there's only space for a few tables. You bowed to her and took seat.
“What do you want to order?” the old lady asked.
“Hm... Whatever you recommend.” you smiled at her.

“Ah. The caramel macchiato looks like your taste.”
“Ok. I'll take one cup.” you ordered.

While you were waiting looked around and noticed a door. It was open and you could see that behind the door are stairs. After a while you could hear music from the direction of the door. Your curiosity was too strong and you had to look what there were. You stood up and walked towards the door and listened to the music. It was very upbeat music.

“Under this shop is a practice-room. Some boys are always practicing there.” the lady from before explained you. You flinched because she surprised you and looked at her.
“You drink is here.” she just smiled at you warmly. You went back to your seat and enjoyed the macchiato. If someone would have watched you, you would look very lonely, since you sat there with your cup on this big table all by yourself. But this isn't something new to you. Abruptly you snapped back to reality, because seven boys walked in. They friendly greeted the lady and looked at you. The ahjumma noticed and tried to explain.

“I'm sorry. There aren't any tables left. But there are still seats free.” she walked towards you.
“Do you mind to share your table with the boys?” she addressed you. You looked at her, at first blankly but then you looked at the boys. They were handsome. Some more and some less but they had this feeling of a idol group. Thinking about that, you might seen them before, but you couldn't remember where. So you just gave up and accepted the request of the lady with a nod.

“Boys, is it Ok to join her?” she now addressed the others. They looked at you with a not readable face until the one with thick lips and very charming eyes spoke.
“It's Ok. We really don't mind.” he smiled at the lady and signed the others to sit down. He sat across from you, next to you sat the one with fluffy blond hair, on the other side the one with broad shoulders, diagonally from you the one with pale skin, on the other side the one with a very muscular body and at the end of the table the one with a forever lasting grin on his face. The boy who was still standing stared at you and didn't looked away while sitting down at the end of the table. Your attention went back to the boy across from you.
“Sorry, did I took your favorite table or something?” you judged by the stare of the boy at the end.
“No, it's fine. Actually it's nice to have someone else around than us.” he chuckled. You tilted your head questioningly.

“Do you know us?” he asked. You though for a while but still couldn't remember.

“I'm sorry... I think a saw you before but I can't remember...” you looked shy down at the table.

“Ah I can help you” he grinned and began suddenly to rap “joheun jip, joheun cha, geureon ge haengbogil su isseulkka? In Seoul, To the SKY, bumonimeun jeongmal haengbokhaejilkka?”

Your eyes widened as you recognized the lyrics and melody.
“Bang-”
“TAN!” the boy with pale skin finished for you. He smiled like a idiot and you had to chuckle at his silliness. Suddenly you realized that you were attracted to them. You never felt like this when you met some you the first time but you had fun while being around them. Even though it were only for some minutes since you met them.

The boys looked at you surprised because it was the first time they saw you smiling. The whole time you just stared blankly.

“Maybe we should introduce ourselves properly.” suggest the one who just rapped.
“I'm Rap Monster but call me Namjoon.”
“Namjoon... Oppa?” you asked carefully.
“Nae. I am 20 years old. This is J-Hope or Hoseok, Suga or Yoongi, Jin or Seokjin, V or Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.” he pointed to each member.

“Nice to meet you I am you.” you bowed while sitting.

“Noona,we never saw you around here. Are you new?” Jimin asked. You laughed at the word 'Noona' since you were younger but you decided to not to tell him.
“Ani, it's just my first time in this area.”

You chatted for a while until they had to go.
“Are you going to visit this shop again?” J-Hope asked hopefully.
“Maybe.” you just stated. You said goodbye and they went to the practice-room you looked at earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter~
Sorry this one might be a little boring...
But the fun part is going to come :)
Please comment ♥