Twenty Seven

This coffe shop is our place

 

Can I choose?” you looked with pleading eyes at Jungkook.

Sure.” He said in a cold manner. But inside he was excited and nervous if you would ask him.

Thanks.” You stood up and grabbed the coupons. Everyone watched every move you made.

Have fun.” You held the paper in the face of Hoseok and Taehyung.

W-why us?” Hoseok acted annoyed.

Because I think you would be a cute couple.” you said jokingly.

This girl.” Hoseok huffed.

Wait.” you said as you gave them the coupons. You ran in their room.

Yah! What are you doing there!” Hoseok called. You didn't answer. Instead you came back and handed him a bag. He looked inside it and recognized the box.

How do-” you he wanted to speak

That doesn't matter.” you shoved the two out of the dorm.

Have fun~” you closed the door behind them.

Aish! This girl! Just as rude as Jungkook.” Hoseok ruffled his hair.

They are a pretty cute couple, right?” Taehyung looked down while blushing.

Ehm.. yeah... I think so...” Hoseok blushed now too. Realizing that he was alone with Taehyung and this thing in his bag.

 

You happily returned to the living room where Jungkook watched you with a sulky face. He was still upset because he didn't get this date with you.

Now tell us. Why did you choose them?” Jimin asked as you sat down.

Oh. Sorry Oppa. I didn't know that you wanted this date with Yoongi-Oppa.” you Looked apologetic at him.

No. That isn't wh-... Whatever.” he sighed and you all laughed.

 

You watched TV together until some of you fell asleep. At the end you and Jin were alone in the living room. You heard the door being opened.

You were pretty long out.” Jin turned his head to them.

Eh.. Yes. We're sorry. We are going to bed now.” Taehyung bowed to Jin. Hoseok and Taehyung rushed to their room but you could get a glimpse from their red face and something sparkling at their wrists. You chuckled as your plan succeeded.

What is it?” Jin looked at you.
“Nothing.” you held your laughter back.

Tell me!” Jin whined.

Ok. But you have to promise to not tell the others.” you looked serious at him.

Yes. Now tell me.” he leaned closer.

Hoseok told me...” you whispered in his ear and Jin leaned even closer.

That... Jin is a giant idiot.” you laughed.

Yah. That isn't funny!” Jin acted angry and began to tickle you. You struggled on the couch.
“I'm sorry Oppa. I am really sorry. Please. Stop it.” you began to cry from the laughing.

Sht. We don't want to wake up the other right?” he said but didn't stop tickling you. You wanted to get out off his hold but at the end you rolled from the couch and dragged Jin with you. He fell on top of you but could support himself on his arms before he pushed his full weight on you.

Yoongi, who woke up because of you, walked in the living room and caught you on the ground. Since you didn't noticed him, he secretly took a photo but the 'click' sound was heard.

O-oppa?” you turned to him.

Yoongi-yah! Give it to me!” Jin stood up and walked to him.

No. When Hyung is mean next time, the members will see this.” Yoongi grinned evilly.

I'm your Hyung!” Jin threatened.

Then stop being mean.” Yoongi stuck out his tongue.

Yah!”
“Oops. Now it's my background.” Yoongi said and went back to his room.

I'm sorry.” Jin sighed.

Never mind. And that isn't something terrible.” you smiled.

you. Can you please tell me why you laughed as Taehyung and Hoseok came back?” Jin said in a serious tone.

But you mustn't tell the others.” you were surprised at his sudden change. He nodded and went next to you.

Hoseok and Taehyung... like each other.” you looked at Jin to watch his reaction.

What? Really? I knew that they get along pretty well but...” he looked a bit shocked but his expression softened after a while.

So you had this tough too.” you judged him as he was not too surprised and he nodded.

Even though they are members, you wont interfere in their relationship, right?” you stared at him.

No! I am happy for them.” he smiled.

Actually, I'd like to date someone too.” he dazed off.

Oppa, do you like someone?” she asked and he leaned closer.

Yes.” he stared forward, not looking at you.

And why aren't you dating?” you were curious.

Because she likes someone else. And I know it. So I'll just stay at her side and be there for her whenever she need's me.” he turned to you and smiled.

Wow, this girl is missing a awesome boyfriend.” you stated and Jin chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaw, poor Jin :(
do you get who I meant :D ?