Thirty Four

This coffe shop is our place

 

You! Come here! You've been hiding yourself for long enough! Did you think I won't find you?” the man shouted. Your father stood in the of the street with his men behind him. It was dark and only some lanterns gave off the light. But you still could clearly recognize the furious look on his face. Jin reacted as soon as he saw him and grabbed your wrist.

Run!” he shouted at you and began to run as fast as possible while dragging you along with him. You didn't hesitate and followed him voluntarily. He dragged you into a dark alley and pressed you against the wall. To protect you, he leaned closer, so that his chest touched yours and you felt how your heartbeat was increasing. You blushed because you totally could smell his scent, feel his breathing against your neck and feel his heartbeat. It was as fast as yours, but that may be because he just ran. When the men walked past you he pressed himself even harder against you and you had to gasp at the pressure from your friend. Jin quickly laid a hand on your mouth, so that you couldn't make noise. His eyes stared intensely in yours which made you feel very hot. You just can't handle being so close to someone. You can't get used to it, so every time someone comes close, you have to feel hot and blush. But this situation forced you to stay still. As Jin saw that the men disappeared he let go off you and you took a deep breath.

I'm sorry. Are you alright?” he touched your cheek, since you were so red.

Y-yes. Let's head back to the others.” you stuttered and he nodded at your suggestion.

 

When you returned to the karaoke room everyone waited for you and some were already sleeping.

I'm sorry that we were away for so long but we met her father.” Jin stated to the U-Kiss members.

Are you two alright? Let's just go home.” Soohyun said and helped the sleeping members to stand up.

 

You went back to their dorm and as you entered the building you saw that the door to their apartment was open. The boys quickly ran inside their dorm and found a big mess in front of them. Their furniture wasn't damaged but everything laid on the ground and on the wall was something written.

Bring you back. Or something worse will happen.” Soohyun read the message. You entered the room too and knew immediately whose work this was. You were really scared but angry. Due your overcome of emotions you fell on your knees. Thinking about what your father could do to those who you love made you scared. Tears began to roll down your cheeks.

you. Why are you crying?” Hoon sat down next to you.

I'm sorry. I am really sorry.” you said while sobbing.

No. You don't have to.” Hoon laid an arm around you and wiped your tears away with his free hand.

Everything is because of me. Now you are in danger too.” you looked at him.

This man can't do anything to us.” Hoon convinced you.

You don't know him. He is a very powerful man. He'll do anything only to get his will.” you shook your head. Hoon wanted to argue against you but a hand dragged him on his shoulder back.

What the hell have you done, you little cry-baby!” Kiseop suddenly shouted at you as he lifted you up by taking your face in his hand and pressing you against a wall. You winced at the pain from hitting the wall. You couldn't answer him because you were too scared, since his face was about to touch yours and you could see how raging he was. Your fear increased and you began to cry harder. Suddenly Kiseop was ripped of you by Hoon and Soohyun, who held him now back. You were about to collapse but you felt how two arms wrapped around you.

Calm down.” you heard Kevin's soft whispering and you suppressed more tears.

Lee Kiseop! What do you think are you doing!” Soohyun scolded .

Hyung! Because of her we are going to get hurt!” Kiseop defended himself.

No one is going to get hurt. I knew what might happen and I still accepted that she can stay here.” Soohyun gave Kiseop a glare.

You knew it!? And you still accepted it!?” Kiseop said in disbelief.

Right! Now stop to shout you idiot!” their leader demanded and Kiseop went silent.

As Kiseop calmed down Soohyun addressed you.

you. I'm really sorry. Are you Ok? Come on. Let's get you somewhere else.” he told the members to bring you in one bedroom. You stayed there with Kevin and after you calmed down you joined the others to help them cleaning. Suddenly Jin's phone rang.

Hyung?” he answered it.

Are you sure?... Ok... Yes... Really?... No.... Fine.” he ended the call.

Oppa. Was that Namjoon?” you asked and he only noticed you. He ignored you again and called for Eli.

Hyung, can you help me?” he asked Eli.

Sure.” Eli nodded. You wanted to listen to their conversation but Hoon called you to help him. You saw how Eli disappeared after the talk and Jin went on cleaning. After a while you noticed Eli coming out of his bed room and heading towards you. Without saying a word he put sunglasses, a hat and a big jacket on you. You looked at him confused.

Come with me.” he said after he was finished and took your hand.

Oppa?” you wanted to hold him back since he didn't told you where you are going but you saw the look on Jin's face and just followed him.

 

You clung on his arm as you walked between some shops.

Oppa. What are we doing here?” you kept asking but he didn't answer. Instead he shoved you inside a hair saloon. He explained something to the hairdresser and left you alone. You were nervous what would happen next but you trusted him and stayed still.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry >_<

A boring chapter :/
And it's even late !!!!
Whaaa >_< I'm so sorry T-T