Twenty Two

This coffe shop is our place

 

Why don't you confess?” you were curious. He looked at you and smiled. Then he leaned closer.

Because it's Hoseok-Hyung.” he whispered into your ear. You opened your eyes wide as you heard his reason.

Really? You aren't kidding me right now?” you were surprised. Taehyung looked at you a little bit confused because you overreacted a little.

No. It's the truth.” he blinked at you. You began to laugh very hard and Taehyung felt embarrassed.

Please don't laugh about me.” he blushed. You stopped from laughing as you noticed that you hurt him.

I am sorry, Oppa. It's not because of your confession but because of something else.”

 

 

One day, during the period where you only phoned the members.

Is Jungkook at home?” you asked hopefully.

Yes... but...” the other answered.

Ah... Ok...” you sounded upset.

Do you maybe have feelings for him?” the boy at the phone asked.

Hm.. kind of..”
“But you are getting married! Don't you love your fiance?”
“I do... but it's complicated...” you sighed.

I know that feel.” he chuckled.

Huh?” you were confused, since you don't know the emotional and serious side of the boy.

When everything is complicated... I like one of the members... can it get even more complicated?” he laughed at himself.

Hoseok-Oppa... Does he know it?”
“No! What could possibly happen? We are BTS!... I don't think that he returns my feelings... and even if he did, what should we do then?”

Who is it then?”
“It's...Taehyung ...” he suddenly was quite.

If you don't want to tell me, it's Ok. I won't force you.” you said understandingly.

It's Taehyung...” he said now louder.

Aah... Wow. It's really complicated. What would you do, if you knew that he likes you back?”
“Hm... I think I would say it. I would confess and maybe we are able to date...” you could feel how embarrassed Hoseok was.

I see... I really wish the best for you two. Thank you for calling.”

Thank you. Take care.” he ended the call.

 

 

Oppa... Why don't you just try it? He won't laugh at you because he is your friend. And I think you two wouldn't be a bad couple.” you chuckled.

Why are you so sure that he won't make fun of me?” he worried.

Just a feeling.” you shrugged.

Aaah~ you-ah~” he whined.

I am sorry.” you laughed.

Whatever.” he pouted.

I can sense that Jin-Hyung comes back! I am soo hungryyy~” he went back to his alien-modus. You chuckled at the strange boy.

 

Suddenly you stood up and went to a room without anyone inside it. You knew, if Jin came back someone has to help him cook and you didn't want to be this someone. You locked the door and walked towards the bed.

Yah! What are you doing!?” you jumped because Hoseok shouted at you from a corner where he hid.

What I am doing? I could ask you the same!” you laughed.

I already helped yesterday.” he stated.

And I don't live here.” you stick your tongue out.

Alright. But be silent.” he gestured you to sit next to him.

What did you and Taehyung talk about?” he questioned.

You noticed?” you looked at him and he nodded.

Just some random stuff... since this boys is very random.” you both chuckled.

No really, how can you like such a strange guy?” you jokingly asked.

If you know him better, there are sides where he is a very emotional and caring person. And I love both sides of him.” he answered serious and you nodded agreeing after you met his other side too.

 

Hey, where are Hoseok and you? They are hiding from cooking? I am going to make them cleaning the dishes.” you could hear Namjoon.

No!” you shouted and came from the hiding place. You ran to the door and Hoseok followed you. But as you exited the room you quickly closed the door behind you and locked the door.
“Yah! What are you doing!?” he knocked at the door.

Sorry Oppa, but I don't want clean the dishes.” you said trough the door.

Hey Guys! Hoseok-Oppa said that he will clean later voluntarily!” you shouted.

Yah! I never said that! Open the door!” he called from the other side of the door.

I am really sorry.” you laughed.

 

Jungkook, who was in the kitchen, watched you playing around and having fun. You looked happy even when he was hurt. Seeing you like this should make him happy but instead it made him feeling more pain. Because it's not him who is making you happy. He was sad and jealous. He became annoyed again and went back to his room.

You noticed Jungkook's anger and stopped to laugh immediately. The atmosphere became awkward again and you all ate silently. After helping cleaning you looked at the leftover which were for Jungkook. You took a deep breath and made a plate ready for Jungkook. You took it and went to Jungkook's room. You knocked but he didn't answer so you just entered.

You didn't eat...” you put the plate down in front of him.

Leave.” he coldly said without looking at you. It made you sad, feeling the hate of Jungkook.

Oppa..”

Don't call me that and leave.” he looked at you angry.

Please. Let's talk.”
“No.” he looked away again. You sighed upset and left. As you stood in front of the door you began to cry. His behavior hurt you very bad. Jin noticed you, went to you and convinced you. After stopping crying he drove you home.

 

 

 

 

 

I loove V-Hope ♥