Ten

This coffe shop is our place

 

So many words popped in your head. Like 'I like you too', 'I love you too', 'Let's date', 'I want to be your girlfriend' 'I am so happy right now'. But no. These words didn't want to come out of your mouth. Instead you said something, what you didn't want to say.
“I'm sorry.“ you looked at him with blank eyes. You saw how tears began to from in his eyes. You wanted to tell him you didn't mean it like this. But those words won't come out. Suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped and the door opened. On the other side waited a panting Jimin.

Yah! Don't steal my date!” he pointed his finger at Jungkook. The younger just stood there and even more tears began to fall after hearing those words.

Your date? So... are you two already dating?” he sunk in his thoughts. Jimin didn't notice the state of Jungkook and just grabbed your wrist to steal you back.

You were still in a dazed state and everything was just too much for you but Jimin just talked without a break.
“What's wrong with this boy? I know he is now in this stormy age but why does he have to be this wild? He still can be polite and not this sassy rude guy. He didn't act like this before he fell for-” Jimin stopped as he noticed what he was about to say. Your eyes widened and finally looked at him.
“You knew it?” you teared your hand out of his grip.
“No.. I just guessed.. Did he confessed!?” Jimin got angry and jealous. But you didn't react to his question.
“You knew his feelings and still act like this towards him? Aren't you the Hyung? Shouldn't you care about your Dongsaengs? Why do you even overreact like this?” you threw the questions at his head. Jimin didn't know what to do so he just did what his heart told him to do. He stepped closer to you, wrap one arm around your waist and the other on your cheek. Suddenly he pulled you closer and pressed his lips against yours. You were shocked and tried to push him off. But he released you then when he wanted to. As he did so, you stepped back and wiped your lips.
“Yah! What are you doing?” you kind of yelled at him.

you, I like you. I said it before and I know you heard me. I want you to be my girlfriend.” he said furious.

You forgot. No you wanted to forget. Right now you couldn't handle a single thing. You were so happy meeting new friends. And now it's this chaotic. You held your face with your hands and bursted into tears.

W-Why are you crying?” Jimin went closer to you but you backed up. In this moment a tall guy appeared.

Yah! Jimin-ah? What have you done?” Jin walked to you.
“I wanted to look after you since Jungkook rushed out. What have you done with you?” Jin went closer to you. As you recognized the familiar voice, you stood up and embraced him. The tears rolled down and landed on Jin's shoulder.

Hey. Everything is alright.” he petted your head.
“Come. I'll bring home. And you! You go home now too! I already sent Jungkook home.” Jin demanded.

He took you home and left you in front of your house.
“Thank you Oppa... Today was...”
“I know.” he said and walked away.

 

You looked for your keys in your pocket when suddenly the door opened by itself.
“Oppa!?” you were surprised by the tall boy who stood in your door.

you! Where were you? Come in, we have to talk. Why didn't you phoned me even once? How have you been? You know, I am going to stay with you for a couple of days.” he blabbered without giving you a chance to answer.

Seunghyun-Oppa!” you yelled at him to stop him.

What? Oh. Were I talking too much again I'm sorry. So, tell my why you cried.” your brother leaned closer and observed your face which was swollen and red from crying.
“Did your boyfriend break your heart or something?” he asked while walking inside with you.

No. I don't have a boyfriend... It's because something else...” you plopped on the couch.
“Then tell me.” he sat next to you.

Oppa, You're an idol. So, you know that idols shouldn't date...” you began.

Yep. I am an idol. T.O.P from Big Bang. The charismatic rapper. And dating? Idols usually doing it secretly. Why? Did you fell for an idol? Noo. That's not love. You're just a fan. Forget him. Look for a real boyfriend. Or no boyfriend. Actually I like this idea more.” he answered.

No... It's... I became friends with a idol group... and today... two of them confessed...” you went red because you were telling these embarrassing things your brother.
“What? Some idols like you? I see. My little sister is becoming older... and what's the problem? Do you like one of them?”
“Yeah... but they are my only friends and I don't want to hurt them... and I told the one I was sorry after he confessed.” you sunk deeper in the couch while Seunghyun tried to hold his laughter back.
“I'm sorry? Haha I can't believe it. My little sister dumped an idol. Tell me, who was it?”

I don't know if you know them. They are called BTS.”
“Yeah. Yeah. I saw them. They won some awards. And who confessed?”

The Maknae and the muscular one.”
“Whaat? They are so young... hm... to tell the truth I can't help you. You just have to follow your heart.” he patted your head.
“Ok.. Thanks Oppa.. I was missing you...” you cuddled next to him and fell asleep.

 

 

 

After Jin walked you home he returned to his dorm where a angry Jimin and a heartbroken Jungkook were sitting.

You two! We get a new friend you guys immediately fall for her? Ok. No problem. But don't hurt her. Now got in this room and talk about this!” he shoved the boys into their bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HaHa! :D
a longer one :)

or not?
Don't know..

maybe it just looks longer...

yaaay appearance of T.O.P ~

 

Anyone saw the teaser photos?
I am so deeeaaad :D