Five

This coffe shop is our place

 

You went to many stores. The boys looked at caps, shirts and pants while you went to the accessorizes and tried some hair clips and hairbands. You liked two very much but decided not to buy them. It was a hairband with stars on it and a hair clip with a bow.

you-ah. Can you come with me to bring the drinks?” Yoongi walked towards you.
“Nae, Oppa.” you put the clip away and followed Yoongi. What you didn't know was that two very suspicious boys were watching you. After you left the shop the boys walked to the table with the accessorizes.
“Hyung, you're going to buy this?” Jungkook eyes Jimin.
“Ehm.. Yes.. and what about you?” he grabbed the hair clip.

I'll just take this.” Jungkook took the hairband.

Later you all eight met at a small restaurant. They looked at their bought things and chatted. Hoseok looked in the bag of Jungkook.
“Yah... Jungkook-ah, don't you think this is a little... too girly for you?” he laughed as he held the hairband in his hands.
“Hyung!” The whole group laughed expect Jungkook.
“I think our Jimin has a similar style.” Jin chuckled as he discovered the hair clip inside of Jimins bag.

Yah!” Jimin took the item away from Jin.

Aigoo, does our Maknaes have a girlfriend?” Namjoon teased.
“Ani! It is for OUR friend!” Jungkook grabbed the hairband and held it in your face. You were surprised but happily smiled at him with your sweetest smile. Now everyone waited for an explanation from Jimin.

I-I...” he couldn't find words so he just shoved it in front of you. You took it and smiled nicely at him.
“Thanks Oppa.”

Yah! Don't think you are the only ones who think about our groups mascot!” Hoseok spoke.
“Mascot?” you looked at him confused.
“Nae. You're our mascot.” Yoongi smiled with his gum smile. Hoseok already held a fist to your direction. You put your hand below it and he dropped a cellphone charm in your hand. On it were the initials BTS.
“Wooah, thanks Oppa. I really like it.” you grinned at the charm. You took your phone out and hung the chain around it while smiling non-stop.

Wait.” Jin stopped you. He took the phone from your hands and took his phone out.
“Now I've your number and you've mine.” he smirked.
“Oh! Good idea!” Namjoon grabbed your phone and it wandered to all the other boys. When you got your phone back your had contacts like 'Boyfriend', 'J-Horse' or 'Alien' in your list.
“Hey, who's 'Boyfriend'?” you asked in the round.
“I'm your boyfriend.” Jin held your chin to face him. What you couldn't see was that Jimin and Jungkook are struggling with anger and making fists to keep themselves back from punching their Hyung.

Ah. I see.” you looked back at you phone with no reaction to Jins actions and Jimin and Jungkook calmed down. Yoongi and Hoseok noticed them and smirked knowingly to each other.

Hey, you-ah, how about you come with us home? We want to pay you back for keeping those two in your house. Your lovely boyfriend can cook something for us.” Yoongi suggest while smirking evilly to Hoseok.

Eh... You don't have to pay me back for this.” you smiled polity.
“Aaaye, that's fine. Come on. Let's go.” Namjoon stood up as first. You couldn't even say anything so you just followed them to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

Soo.. this chapter is a little shorter...

it's because I have to make a cut here...

mianhae~