Seven

This coffe shop is our place

 

Jimin just pouted and mumbled to himself while he walked to the living room.
“Stupid idiot... cries so easily at a joke... now does you runs outside... looking for him...”

Jimin-ah. Looks like today is not your day.” Hoseok heard his mumblings.

What?” he reacted.
“Well, at first you lost and had to go shopping so you couldn't spend time with her and now when you're back she runs away.” Yoongi laughed.
“D-did Jin-Hyung tell you?”

Tell us what?” Hoseok questioned.

Ok.. he didn't tell... I'm just obvious... Does Taehyung know this too?” Jimin sighted.

What do I know?” he came in right in this moment.

That Jimin likes-” Hoseok got cut.
you? Didn't he already confess? Whatever. Do we have aluminum foil?” Taehyung shrugged it off and went to the kitchen.

What is he up to?” Hoseok scratched his head.
“He's always this strange...” Yoongi sighted.

Maybe he will communicate with his parents?” Jimin joked with a straight face.
“Alien boy..” the three said in sync and Taehyung returned to his room with the aluminum foil.

 

At the same time outside.

Oppa... wait... my legs won't anymore...” you panted and let go off Jins hand.
“Do you need a break? Let's sit here on this bench.” he pointed to the next park. You slowly walked in this direction and let yourself fall on the sit.

Why did Jungkook reacted like that?” you tried to catch your breath.

Because he likes you.” Jin said as he looked forward.

I like him too, but why running away?” you're still confused. Jin sighted. He grabbed your chin and make you to face him. You blushed at his sudden actions.
“Because he likes you more than you think he does.” he told you in a silent voice. You gulped. You wanted to say something or move you head away but your mind went just blank and you couldn't move. At the end Jin released you and stood up.

Should we split up?” he asked. You snapped back to reality.
“Ok. I'll take this way and you this.” you pointed in different directions. Jin nodded and you began to look for Jungkook again.
“Jungkook-Oppa! Jungkook! Oppa?” you called for him until you saw a figure sitting on the ground leaning against a wall.
“Oppa?” you approached the sitting figure. As you noticed that it's really Jungkook you sighted in relief. When he didn't look up you were worried and sat next to him.
“You know... Jin-Oppa just joked... We aren't dating...” you looked at the ground in front of you.
“Or what made you angry?” you now looked at him. He now lifted his head and you could see under the light of lanterns that he was crying. He looked at you, deep in your eyes.

O-oppa?” you stuttered. But his eyes were dazed. He put his arm behind your head and pulled you closer. Your faces were about to touch. It was another feeling than you were with Jin. You heartbeat increased rapidly and you though you're going to melt. Jungkooks eyes wandered from your eyes to your lips. Suddenly you felt how he pulled even closer and his lips crashed against yours. You both closed your eyes as you enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips against yours. The kiss lasted for minutes until you felt the loss of his warmth, which made you kind of sad. You both opened your eyes and quickly stood up.
“Omo. I'm so sorry. I-” Jungkook bowed apologizing but you stopped him.
“A-ani. N-nothing to apologize about.” you waved your hands. He looked up and stared again at your lips. Noticing his gaze you touched your lips and remembered the feeling. It was your first kiss. You missed it. You actually want this again. But you didn't want to say something. You both just stood there embarrassed and looked awkwardly away. Lucky for you Jin came.
“Found you! Yah. Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry for earlier I was just joking. I-” he stopped as he saw the red color on your faces.
“Did something happen?” he asked suspicious.

Ani. Let's head back to your dorm.” you grabbed, with still red cheeks, the arms of the boys and dragged them with you to the direction of their home. But Jungkook could hear his heart shatter in pieces as he heard that the kiss was nothing to you.

 

 

 

 

 

Aaand the first kiss goes tooo...
Kookie :D

last time when I didn't know who I should choose

I made a poll.

and the one who I liked more didn't got chosen.

And now I am going to make it after my will.

But I wont tell who is my will :3

 

I told myself if I get 10 subscribers I am going to upload more chapters at once

sooo

first one :)

and thanks to

Himea-chan♥, nikiixcandy♥, NinjaCookie♥, katiemok♥, LisaChan13♥, Stanca♥, Angel01291♥, matoki6523♥, CakePop33♥ & ZelosWifeyy