Eighteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

You were in the kitchen to clean the glasses when suddenly a boy sneaked in the room.

Hello.” he causally greeted you from behind and you flinched from the shock.

Sorry, did I surprise you?” he chuckled.

Jinyoung-shii? Why aren't you with the others?” you calmed from the shock.

I wanted to talk with you.” he got serious. You tilted your head.

Me?”

Yes. You know, Chanshik is a very nice and caring person. He really loves you. But there are some times where he...” he thought about how he should explain.

He isn't himself?” you helped. Jinyoung's eyes widened.
“You already know?”

Yesterday. He was angry because of me. I made him angry. But at the end I could calm him down.” you looked serious too.

You calmed him down? How? And how made you him angry? What has he done to you?” he asked you continuously.

I hugged him.” you explained.
“And why was he angry?” he eyed you but you looked down.

You can't answer... But what has he done to you?” he looked worried but you looked down again.

You can't answer that either...” he sighed.
“But promise me, that whenever he make trouble call me.” he wrote his number on a paper and handed it you.

Thank you.” you smiled at him.

You know, nobody can calm him down when he is in that state. It's maybe because he loves you.” he said. You blushed, because hearing that he loves you makes you feel excited and happy, even when you knew it.

 

Hyung? Why are you here? Did you saw their bedroom? They share the bed! They sleep next to each other, totally close!” Sandeul appeared in the kitchen. You were a little embarrassed by the revealing of this fact. Jinyoung saw you and chuckled at your reaction.

 

After they left you both plopped on the couch, tired from the visit.
“What did Jinyoung-Hyung asked you?” Chanshik spoke up.

He... he is just a caring Hyung to you.” you smiled at him. He looked confused at you but nodded.

 

The next day you were meeting BTS again, since you promised them to see them more often. Chanshik had his schedules so he was busy. You went to this special coffee shop and met the boys there.

you!! Come sit next to me!” Hoseok greeted you happily.

Anyeong. How are you doing?” you smiled at them.

Fine. And you? How is it like to live with another man?” Yoongi's words slipped. After hearing the question you looked straight to Jungkook who stared at the table and you did the same.

Sorry.” Yoongi whispered.

After a time of silence, Namjoon spoke up.

So guys. Want to order?” he softened the mood. You ordered and started to chatter naturally. Suddenly something fell into Hoseok's mind.

Hey, you. I think that's yours.” he held a fist into your direction. You tilted your head and put your hand under his. He dropped a little charm in your hand. The cellphone charm with the BTS sign.

Oppa. You still have it? Is it really Ok, if I take it?” you looked at him unsure.

Of course.” he smiled brightly like an idiot, which he is.

You pulled your mobile phone out and hang the charm on it. Then you remembered the second charm you once had. Jimin noticed your gaze. He stood up and laid a little teddy charm in front of you without saying a word and went back.

You smiled happily at the charm and then at him. He was staring at you but blushed and looked away as you smiled at him.

Thanks Oppa.” you called him and he nodded.

So, what do you want to do today?” Namjoon asked everybody.

Swimming! In the Han river!” Taehyung shouted.

Hyung it's freezing cold! You will die if you go swim today!” Jungkook stopped the excited Taehyung.

I just can't figure out, what's wrong with this boy.” Namjoon scratched his head.

How about a movie? I heard that there were good movies in now.” Yoongi suggested.

Do you agree?” Namjoon asked again and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung so caring :D

and a happy day with BTS is comming up :)
or maybe not :O ?