Twenty One

This coffe shop is our place

 

On the weekend before your wedding he invited you to eating at a very expensive restaurant. After eating, he drove you to a unknown place. He lead you inside a big room, which was dark, so you could see that the room was big. Suddenly he let go off your hand.

Stay still.” he whispered and ran away.

You stood for some time still in this dark room trying to figure out where you were. Suddenly the bright lights . At first you could only see that you were in a small concert hall. You walked towards the stage where you now recognized the members of B1A4. You was about to say something but music started to play.

 

 

B1A4- Only One

 

Cry when you want to cry.
Don’t purposely hold in your sadness
I’ll embrace you so that you can smile again

When you’re tired, I’ll lend you my shoulder so that you can rest for a bit

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one

Find your broken dreams again. Don’t say that you can’t
I will help you to make that dream come true

When you feel like you can’t breathe, close your eyes for a bit and think about your future

. . .

 

It was a song which explained Chanshik's feelings exactly. You had already teary eyes because you knew that. He organized this special event just for you. Because he noticed you suffering. And because of something else. After the song ended he came down to you.

you.” he said in a calm voice, which you began to love even more.

Because we didn't have a official one, I have to make one.” he began. You looked at him, not knowing what he meant. But then he got on one of his knees and searched inside his pocket for something. You knew what he was about to do and began to cry. He pulled a small box out and opened it in front of you.

you. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if our parents didn't arranged this, I would still knee in front of you and ask you this question.

Will you marry me?”

 

You felt how your happiness came up your body as you saw the shiny ring inside the box. You felt like you couldn't breath anymore. It was the most happy moment in your life. But at the same time it made you sad. You knew that you loved Chanshik and that you wanted to marry him. But what about Jungkook? You loved him too. And if you marry, you won't be able to look in his eyes again. But you can't think about that right now.

I love you too, Chanshik. Yes, I want to marry you.” you smiled with your tears on you cheeks. Chanshik, who was worried about the answer until now, smiled brightly and put the ring on your finger. He stood up and hugged you tightly. The members cheered and clapped from the stage.

Now it felt even more real that your decision already fell. You didn't realize it. You didn't want to realize it but now it's clear. You are going to marry Chanshik the day after tomorrow.

 

The next day was free for you, because everything was already settled. So you decided to go the BTS dorm. Jimin opened the door for you.

Anyeong.” you smiled at him. You both are getting along pretty well after you had several conversations.

you. Come in.” he smiled back. As you entered the dorm Taehyung, Hoseok Yoongi and Jungkook were in the living room and watched TV, Namjoon was in his room and Jin in the kitchen.

you? Hey, it's nice to see you.” Jin came to you.

Hello Oppa.” you smiled at him happily since you didn't met them for a while. Suddenly stood Jungkook up, walked in his room and closed the door loudly. You watched him and your smile disappeared.

Such a rude guy.” Namjoon shook his head and followed Jungkook to scold him. You only could hear his anger but not what he said. He came out alone and walked to you.

I am sorry. He is just a rude idiot. Want to drink something?” he cheered you up.

No thanks I am fine. Actually I wanted to ask you something. You all.” you called the others from the couch.
“What's up?” Taehyung asked.

I wanted to ask... if it isn't too much of a favor... I want you to come to my wedding tomorrow.” you looked in the round. They didn't react and you kind of panicked.

Of course we would like to come.” Namjoon spoke up and the member nodded.

Really? Thank you.” you were relieved. But then you looked at the closed door.

We will bring Jungkook too.” Jin noticed you and you nodded thankfully.

You will stay here for a while, right?” Hoseok came up.

Ehm..” you looked at Namjoon.
“Yes. She can't miss the meal, which is Jin about to cook.” he looked at the oldest.

Ok. Who wants to go shopping?” he questioned enthusiastic.

I'll come with you. I need something.” Yoongi went with Jin outside.

You sat down on the couch next to Taehyung since Hoseok went to Jungkook and Namjoon back in his room too.

You sighed, because you still depressed because of Jungkook. Taehyung noticed your low state.

Hey, don't take him so serious.” he talked like a normal human for the first time.

No... it isn't only that he's angry. Everything right now. All those...” you began to tear up while you thought about your situation.

Don't you love Gongchan?” he worried.

I do. But Jungkook too. And I had to decide and I will hurt someone and I don't want to lose them and I have no clue what should I do.” you cried. Taehyung listened and thought for a moment.

'You know, right now, my love life is kind of complicated too.” he looked straight forward, you wiped your tears and looked at him.

I fell for someone. But this person doesn't know how I feel.” his gaze became sad.

Why don't you confess?” you were curious. He looked at you and smiled. Then he leaned closer.

Because it's






________________________________________________________________________

 

am I mean?

Yup.

Sorry. But no sorry :D