Twenty Six

This coffe shop is our place

 

You stayed at their dorm for already 3 days. They often let you alone since they had their schedules and you were bored because you can't go out. One day you were bored while watching TV. So you got the idea to look at their rooms. Not searching for anything. Just looking. You didn't spy on them. You just looked at their rooms. You limped towards the room of Hoseok and Taehyung. On the table was a photo of them both smiling brightly. You chuckled at their cute dorkiness. Suddenly you saw something under the pillow of Hoseok. You couldn't handle your curiosity and grabbed the thing. It was a box. You opened it and inside were two bracelets. As you took a closer look you noticed the engraved writing.
“Forever your hope.” you read it and chuckled at Hoseok's sweetness. You secretly put the box back and went to the next room. Inside Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon's room wasn't really something interesting than Jin's figure collection so you went to Jimin and Jungkook's room. The messy room welcomed you with a strong smell and you were relieved that you didn't chose this room to sleep in. You wandered around until you saw a picture lying upside down on Jimin's sheets. You took it and looked at it with a sad smile. It was a photo you both took on the day where you went to the amusement park, which was also the day where he confessed. You put the picture back and noticed a paper lying on the ground ´. you picked it up and recognized the handwriting of Jimin and Jungkook. It looks like they secretly wrote with each other.

 

(Jungkook, Jimin)

 

Hyung, are you awake?

After you threw a paper on me, yes!

I can't sleep.

Me too, because someone woke me up.

How can you sleep like this!?
Why shouldn't I be able to sleep?
you is just a room next to us!
And?
Doesn't make this fact you excited?

Hyung?

Not anymore.

How did you do this?
What?

I know you had feelings for her. Strong feelings. How can you not love her so quickly?

You have to grow up.

That's it!?

Yes. Being an understanding adult helps you forgetting some things.

You're only two years older than me. How grown up can you be...

At least I don't run childishly away if I got rejected.

Whatever.

 

Suddenly you heard the door being opened. You tried to exit the room as fast as possible but you ankle didn't allow to do so. At the end the boys caught you standing in the door from the room.

Yah! What were you doing there!” Jimin entered at first.

I searched for a cool spray... my arm hurts.” you scratched the back of your head to hide your lie. Jimin went past you and saw the unfolded paper. He sneaked behind you.

You read it, right?” he whispered. You nodded slightly.

Whatever.” he threw the paper to the side. Jungkook watched you both with a suspicious and jealous look.

You smiled at him as you noticed his gaze. Then you saw Hosoek and Taehyung enter, while chatting happily with each other.

How was your day?” you limped to Jin.

Exhausting.” he sighed “We won those coupons for a coffee date for two at this show.”

Hey, I've an idea. How about we play games and the winner can decide who goes to this date.” your eyes sparkled at Jin.

Ehm... If you want to do this.” Jin said confused.

Yay!” you cheered and dragged him to the living room.

Let's play games!” you called and the other members came too.

What do you want to play?” Yoongi sat on the ground next to you.

Song guessing?” you suggested and the other agreed. You chose the teams trough draw. The teams were Hoseok and Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi and Jungkook and you.

Jin and Namjoon started. Jin had to guess while Namjoon tried to imitate the tell-me-dance by Wonder girls. He was not called Dance Monster for a reason. His awkward stepping to the side made it hard for Jin to guess. Taehyung's alien mating dance, which actually should be Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls, wasn't helpful too. Jimin was lucky because he could imitate Taeyang's Ringa Linga perfectly and Yoongi guessed it immediately. But as Jungkook jumped and down you could guess the song Bar Bar Bar by Crayon Pop quickly too. Jin, who had the stopwatch in his hand announced that the winner was you and Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know.

Their room arrangements aren't like this.

But for this story :)