First signs of a response

Lost Memories

Hello! Here's the first chapter. I will use "_____" pertaining to you, yes you. Thank you to those who replied and subscribed.

Without further ado, please enjoy this fic of you and Jaejoong.

 

***********

 

First signs of a response

 

 

“Annyeong Omeoni.” _____ greets her mother in law, Kim Kyoung-mi, as she enters her husband’s, Kim Jaejoong, vip hospital room. “Thank you for watching over Jae for me. Are there any changes?” she asks as he set her bag by the couch.

“No. He’s still unresponsive. I’ll go now dear. Call me when he wakes up.” Kyoung-mi says as she lands a peck on Jae’s forehead. “Wake up soon son. Your wife is getting tired of taking care of you. She’ll fall for the handsome doctor if you don’t wakeup.” She son, bid _____ goodbye and left.

“Hey hubby. I brought you pink tulips. They’re so pretty.” She set a vase filled with pink tulips besides his bed. She sits by his bed and intertwined her “Yumi is so hard to put to sleep. She keeps crying and hugging the teddy bear you gave her. I try to sing her your lullaby but she just cries that much harder. Hubby, wake up already so you can put her to sleep. Yumi misses her daddy.” She says and pauses as if waiting for Jaejoong to wake up. After a few minutes, she gives up and releases a sigh. “Today was another boring day. It’s boring being a housewife if I don't have my husband fooling around.  Oh! You’ll never guess who I bumped into this morning while taking Yumi to the park, Shae! I haven’t seen Shae for –“ _____ stopped mid-monologue when she felt Jaejoong lightly squeeze her hand.

“Hubby? Did you just squeeze my hand? Baby squeeze it again please. If you can please.” However no response was shown by the patient. “Hubby, please. Show me you understand me please.” She begged and pleaded but no response was given by Jaejoong.

“I guess I was wrong.” She said sadly. “Anyways. As I was saying, I met Shae at the park this morning. Apparently she just returned from abroad- Ohmaigawd! Hubby. You squeezed my hand! Thank you!” she rejoices only to be brought down when she realizes something “Did you just respond to me or to Shae?”

 

***

 

Ok, short update but i'll update soon so don't give up on me yet. Thank you all. v(^_^)v