chapter twenty-nine

Lost Memories

note: Guys this is kinda . . . racy . . .

so if you're not comfortable with kinda racy scenes

pm me and i'll give you a clean summary

 

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

 

“Tick tock on the clock
but the party don't stop, no! no-uwo uwowo oh!” _____ sang in her loudest pitchiest voice while grinding herself against Yunho.

“I forgot you get touchy when drunk. Why did I let you drink those shots?” He asked himself as he found himself pinned against the main door to the building of _____ and Jaejoong’s house.

“Shots?” _____ hiccupped. “SHOTS! Shot shot shot shots… EVERYBODY!” she sang seductively yet still out of pitch.

Yunho who was trying to maneuver his hand around _____ to reach for her handbag. It was night, it was windy and he wanted nothing more than to get _____ in bed so he could get rid of the tent that was forming in his pants.

“Oh! Yunho you know what? Maybe we should just do it!” She said eagerly reaching for his belt buckle.

He couldn't contain himself anymore. He pushed _____ forecefully away and made a sprint to the doorbells. He pushed the buzzer to _____ and Jaejoong’s place hoping Jaejoong wasn’t asleep yet.

 

“Yunho?” Jaejoong asked confused.

After his talk with Shae he quickly made his way to a preferred restaurant of _____’s and brought several courses. He then made his way to a flower shop and bought tons of her favorite flower, at least he hoped he rememeber correctly. He planned on having a romantic dinner, and afterwards he would confess to her that he remembered that he hoped she would take him back and forgive him. However when he arrived home he was greeted by Yumi and their nextdoor neighbor, who babysat for them. Apparently _____ left to run some errands but then called to say that she would be home late. Jaejoong thought it was the perfect opportunity to set up his romantic dinner. He payed the his neighbor to watch over Yumi for tonight.

Hours passed and _____ was nowhere to be found or reached. It was already one in the morning and he expected _____ to be home now but he was still waiting for her and he was starting to worry. He was contemplating calling the different hospitals and precincts to check if _____ was there when he heard the doorbell. He laughed to himself thinking _____ forgot her keys. I won’t let her in until she tells me she loves me and that she forgives me for being stupid, he thought laughingly. But the person in the intercom screen was not _____ but Yunho…Yunho and a girl around him. Woah Yunho, that looks hot. She’s that good? Jaejoong thought as he continued to observe a wide-eyed Yunho as he was being mauled by his girl. Wait a minute…that’s _____! He quickly ran outside and down the stairs and into the main door.

 

“Yunho, let’s do it. Stupid soon to be ex husband and I haven’t done it in forever! I have needs too!” She whined before she launched herself at him. Her legs wrapping themselves around his waist, one running through his hair, her other arm s themselves around him feeling up his wonderful back, her lips alternating between biting and kissing a spot just below his ear. She was adamant to make that spot purplish red.

“Yah!” Jaejoong cried breathlessly as he opened the door. He grabbed _____ away from Yunho and immediately closed the door behind a flushed Yunho. Jaejoong then tossed her on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and made his way to the elevator.

“Put me down you!” _____ said hitting his with her fist. “Ohhh…I likey your buttey.” She said and giggled poking his until he finally set her down in the living room of their apartment.

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with…you?” he said trailing off. _____ decided not to listen to his lecture. “What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to turn the radio on. Why did we buy such a difficult radio to operate.” She said stucking her tongue out at the radio which was just not turning on; maybe because the ‘radio’ was actually a telephone. “Whatever! I can sing better than you can!” She angrily told the radio and started dancing on her own. “Let’s go all the way tonight. No regrets.” She sang, still out of tune, making her way, shakily and definitely not in a stright line, to Jaejoong.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked as her hands made their way under his shirt.

“Ohhh baby. You’re body is so much better than Yunho’s.” she said and latched her lips to a sensitive spot of his just below his jaw.

“What?!?” He said half angrily half not really caring. He knew he should be feeling so much angrier but her tongue was doing wonders and his did miss _____’s touch. He decided he’ll deal with Yunho later…much much later, _____ came first.

“Nothing.” She stopped her kissing and whined, her hands still under his shirt, one flattened on his abs the other gently toying with a . “We did nothing because you came and pulled me away. You meanie!” She cried, yanked one of his erect s and left him alone in the livingroom.

“Oww!” He yelped. “Crazy drunk wifey.” He quickly caught up with her as she was about to enter Yumi’s bedroom. He swept her off her feet and carried her to the master’s bedroom where he dumped her body on the huge bed. He jumped on top of her pinning her body against the bed. His legs on either side of her thighs and his hands circling her wrists. “Wifey if you’re hot and bothered you should have just told me.” He says inches from her face.

He closed his eyes and went to kiss _____’s lips, but as soon as his lips touched hers she gagged and pushed him off her with all the might and made a dash to the adjoining bathroom. The next thing Jaejoong heard was Hanna gagging and vomit hitting the bottom of the toilet. y, he thought sarcastically. He sighed and went to _____. He found her sitting on the floor with her head in the toilet as she puked. He moved her hair away from her face and gently rubbed her back hoping she was fine. After nearly half an hour of puking, she seemed to have stopped.

“_____ did you fall asleep?” Jaejoong asked.

By this point _____ was exhausted. Her body did not only seem to have puked out all the alcohol but also all her internal organs. She was so weak she couldn't even hold her head up anymore. So she laid her head down on the toilet seat and closed her eyes. She was already half asleep when Jaejoong asked her that question. “Go away.” She said and resumed sleeping.

“Wake up come on.”  He picked her up and made her wash her face. He set the toilet cover down and made her seat. He returned a few moments later with a glass of water, which he had to shove down . “That’s what you get for getting drunk.” He tutted at her half sleeping form. Once the water was gone he brought her back to the room and laid her on the bed. He tried asking her to change but she was unresponsive. So he took off her jeans and her blouse leaving her in her underwear. He contemplated taking those off too and making her sleep but he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to control him, his junior was still painfully hard. He took his biggest shirt and put it on her. 

Finished with dressing and tucking her in, he climbed on bed and laid beside her, hugging her close to him. Ouch! Hugging her curvy soft body close to him was a bad idea. He let her go and turned his back to her.

“Jaejoong. Did you see flashes, like flashback when you had your accident?”

“You’re awake.” He said surprised and turned to face her back. “Are you ok? Do you need something? Are you thirsty?”

“They say when you’re about to die you see your whole life or flashes of important people.”

“Are you seeing flashes of important people? Hehehe, _____ I know you probably feel like you’re dyng but that’s normal. _____ you’re overacting, you’re just drunk. But to be sure, don’t go towards the light ok?” He joked.

“You know…I don’t believe in fate. I believe that what happens happens because we want it to happen. You wanted to forget me didn’t you? That’s why you can’t remember me when you woke up.”

“You’re talking nonsense _____. Go to sleep.” He said and angrily turned his back to her resuming his previous position.

“Do you love me?”

“I d-”

“I’m really sorry. For making you want to forget me, but I’ll make it up to you. Thank you jaejoong.”

“_____ you’re starting to annoy me. What are you talking about?” He asked as he turned to her. “I wanted to tell you that I love- yah! Are you listening! YAH!” Jaejoong asked _____.

Her response…light snoring sounds.

 

A few hours later, Jaejoong was happily sleeping and rolling around when he realized something…_____ was gone. He realized that because he rolled and rolled and rolled until he fell off the bed.

“_____?” He called out to the empty room. He noticed that the light to the ensuite bathroom was on. He opened the door to find a pale _____ lying lifelessly on the floor.

“_____? _____ wake up.” He said lightly tapping her cheeks. However she was unresponsive. “Come on stop scaring me. Say something.”

“hospital.” She says weakly. “help.”

 

 

 

* * *

Dundundun!

She's pregnant! hahaha. and it's Yunho's!

lol.

Anyways yeh...new update! wohoo

How was may attempt at a nearly rated chapter?

Did you guys spot the songs _____/you sang?

-me