CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Lost Memories

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

 

-back at Althea-

“Oh my gawd! This triple chocolate cheesecake is ic! It’s the best thing ever!” _____ exclaims and takes another mouthful of her cake.

“Well finally something got you off thinking about Jaejoong for two seconds.” Yunho teased.

“Excuse me waiter, one more of this please and thank you.” _____ said to a passing waiter and drank another sip of her wine. “I’m sure it’s nothing. Mrs. Yung has the biggest imagination ever. A few weeks ago, she called the fire department and said that there was was a huge fire in our apartment. When they came to out door they found out that you just burned dinner and that was what triggered the alarm. I tried making it stop and diffusing the smoke but by that time she had already called the firemen.” She laughed as she remembered the scenario.

“Triple chocolate cheesecake.” The waiter arrived with her second serving of cake.

“Waw! You’re not counting calories anymore.” Yunho said as he watched her devour the second slice.

“Yeh….well, Jaejoong just makes me feel beautiful, like all my insecurities are just stupid.” She smiled.

“You and Hyung are getting closer again.”

“Yeah. Well, he definitely treats me better than when he woke up back then. And he’s such a wonderful dad. And…I think he and Shae have stopped seeing each other.” She tells him. “I haven’t answered a call from Shae, I haven’t seen her around, I don’t see him talking on the phone with her.” She smiled happily. “And I’m pretty sure he gets jealous. It’s funny.” She giggles and eats some more cake.

 

 

-back at Seoul-

“Oppa~”

“Shae! What are you doing here?” JAejoong asked as he stood still while Jaejoong was wrapped in her arms.

“What are you not doing here!? I tried calling you since yesterday night. I wanted to tell you that I finished my project in Shanghai and that I would be returning tonight, but you wouldn’t pick up my calls. And when I come here they tell me you’re on a SPA weekend with _____.” She laughs lightly and looks up to his eyes. “Isn’t that preposterous?”

Jaejoong untangles himself from her and opens the door to the apartment. He leads her in and into the kitchen.

“I need coffee, what about you?” He said and started to brew some coffee.

“I need you.” She says and closes into him. She wraps her arms around his waist from the back and leans her cheek to his back.

“Yeh well, I needed you too.”I needed you too keep me away from her and made sure I stayed faithful to you. I need you to be there to not leave me alone with her.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that the boss was super strict and we were completely cut out from the rest of the world for the past few days, we just had to finish that Shanghai project. But now I’m here!” She starts kissing his back and letting her hands roam around his body, one hand slipped under his shirt. “And I see that we’re alone.”

“What the hell Shae!” Jaejoong says as he feels her play with his . He takes out her hands from under his shirt and moves away from him. “We haven’t done this since college. What are you doing? I thought you said you wanted to wait until the divorce was final.”

“But I can’t wait anymore. Everytime I leave you I feel as if I’m losing you again.” She said and looked down. “I don’t want to lose you.” She says and tears flow down her cheeks.

“Oh Shae please don’t. Don’t cry.” He says as he makes his way back to her. “See…I’m here. Look.” He says as he cups her cheeks and makes her look at him.

Once their eyes were locked, Shae just couldn’t resist herself. She tiptoed and kissed him, a light kiss tuner to a more passionate one. Their hands started to search for each other’s body, heat. Shae’s legs started to wrap themselves around Jaejoong and he automatically picks her up and against him. Unknowingly he makes his way to the master’s bedroom and they lay on the bed and continue with their make out moment.

 

She sits up on the bed to reveal herself clad in a racy lingerie.

“Jaejoong.” She smiles at him as she opens her sleepy eyes and rubs the sleep off of them.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Shae asked as she felt Jaejoong stop responding to her kisses.

“Nothing sorry. I just got a lot in my mind.” He says as he resumes his kissing.

 

I hate you! You’re never gonna see this y hot body again.” She says, and leaves with a bang, more like the door made the bang as it closed behind her.

 

Now that made him stop. “Shae, I think I got much more on my mind than I thought. Let’s just call it a day. I just drove an hour I guest fatigue is just…” he trailed off and rubbed between his eyes.

“It’s ok oppa. I understand. Do you want me to leave?” Shae asked him.

_____’s face flashed infront of him once more which made him  quickly say “Yes!” but once Shae started buttoning her blouse once again he grabbed her wrist and made her look at him. “No. I don’t want you to leave. Stay.” Stay and make me remember; stay and make me forget.

 

 

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for the long wait. Had tons of  things to do.

I'm in the US for a vacation so i don't know just how often i'll be able to update.

sorry guys.

 

ANYWAYS!

Who missed Shae? (I did!!) i thought i was getting to mushy for my taste.

I need drama!

ahahahahaha.

Hope you liked the updates.

(double updates...wohoo! haven't dont that in a while. haha)