chapter fifteen

Lost Memories

 

Chapter fifteen:

Note: The dinner thing was on a Friday; just so you guys understand what’s going on

Note2 : There are quite a few innuendos here. so yeh...Hope you guys don't mind. But if you do mind...Leave a comment and i'll give a short summary of this chapter. hehe.

 

 

Bbbbvvvzzzzzz. The noise from the adjoining bathroom woke him up at seven in the morning, according to the clock on his bedside table. It was a Saturday morning, why was he getting up so early, he thought. Half asleep, he drags himself to the bathroom to see what the fracass was all about. He opened the door and with his eyes half-shut to tell the hairdryer to stop working. To his surprise the sound stopped. He smiled and turned to leave.

 

note: here's the bathroom. Isn't it awesome?

 

“Goodmorning Jaejoong. Sorry, I woke you up.” _____ apologizes and sets the hairdryer down the counter.

He whips back to see a half _____. She was only wearing a small towel wrapped around herself. “What are you doing here?” he asks, his throat dry.

“Huh? I took a shower obviously. Uhmm…I’m about to get dressed. Either come in and take a shower already or get out and close the door. It’s causing a bit of a cold draft.” She says.

Jaejoong was grounded in his places. Nothing would come out of his mouth and he was definitely becoming uncomfortable in his lower regions. “uhhmm…”

_____ looked at him, turn and started to undress, giving him a view of her back, unexpectatly slim waist, round cheeks, and long legs. He quickly turned and left the bathroom closing the door behind him after looking his fill. _____ comes out a few moments later all dressed up. She looks up to him and smiles saying she’s going to bathe Yumi. Without letting her finish, he quickly ducks in the bathroom.

He tries to calm his raging hormones and body. He takes off his clothes and turns the showerhead on full blast, ice cold water pouring heavily on him. Once he has calmed down, he turns the water down and readjusts the temperature of the flow of water coming out of the shower head. He reaches over the assorted products on the wall, all of which were hers. He started off by using her shampoo and conditioner. After cleaning and thoroughly massaging his skalp, he rinses off the products and moves on to the body wash. He opens an orange bottle, summer body wash. He  squeezes out a bit of the body wash and rubbes it all over his body.

“Jae, I brought you a fresh towel and new clothes.” _____ says nonchalantly as she enters the bathroom.

“Yah! Do you just enter in bathrooms while other people are taking a shower?” He reprimands her.

“I already saw everything you have anyways.” She as she lays the items on the rack outside the shower. “Do you want me to scrub your back?” She asks as she turns to look at him.

“Bwoh!?”

“Oh! I think I hear Yumi crying.” She says and quickly runs off.

“Aish.” He cries out as he hears the door close. He turns the water off, takes a few deep breathes. He then angrily turns the shower cap on again, ice cold water started pouring out heavily from the shower head.

 

 

“Hey.” _____ greets Jaejoong as she tries to calm Yumi, who is still crying.

“Hey.” He replies moodily. He takes Yumi from _____ and rocks her until she quiets down. In the mean time, _____ puts some bread on the toaster and then pours Jaejoong some coffee.

“It’s Saturday, waffle day. Why is there a piece of toast infront of me?” He says once _____ hands him a plate with some toast on it.

“Huh? You remember waffle day and you don’t remember me?” she asks perplexed. “You don't even like waffles!” she says frustratedly.

“You like waffles. I’ll cook.” Jaejoong puts Yumi on her high chair. He then leads _____ to sit on the barstool. Although he asks _____ where the ingridients are, he manages to pull off the waffles. _____ is still a little perplexed and annoyed that he would remember waffles day and how to make waffles but not her. She’s so annoyed that when she goes to feed Yumi her breakfast she is pretty much jamming the spoon in the child’s mouth.

“Here’s your waffle. Now give me that spoon and food before you choke my precious daughter.” He says.

She takes a bite of the fresh waffles and moans. “Mmm… I love you.” She says as she looks at Jaejoong dreamily. “I mean! I love your waffles. . . . Yes. I love you waffles.” She says awkwardly to the waffles when she notices Jaejoong stiffen up. She clears and resumes eating her waffles in silence, the only sound in the room the cooing of Jaejoong and Yumi’s gibberish.

 

After the ‘I love you…waffles’ incident, things were pretty akward betweem them. _____ felt akward for blurting out her feeling and having those feelings rejected…by her own husband. While Jaejoong was akward for he did not know how to react towards that declaration. He would love nothing more than just hug her and kiss her and tell her he loves her and that he’ll cook her another batch of waffles if that look of happiness would be on her face, but he couldn’t. After breakfast _____ and Jaejoong spent the rest of the morning in their separate rooms. The only time they that day was when _____ asked Jaejoong to look after Yumi while she went to buy some milk formula.

 

Jaejoong sighed as he woke up Sunday morning. He kind of dreaded the day ahead. Another day filled with awkwardness…*sigh* he thought to himself. After a shower he headed to the dining area, each step heavy and slow.

“Good morning daddy.” _____ coos at him as she fed Yumi some baby food. “Sit and eat.” She smiles brightly at him.

Jaejoong confused…walks to Yumi and gives her a kiss and then sits himself at the table. He looks back to the two females in the room to see _____’s lips still puckered. Isn't she cute? He thought to himself. “muwah.” He flirts with her and starts putting food on their plates. “Come eat. I think Yumi is done.” He says as he notices Yumi kept spitting her food out.

She sits infront of him and eats the food he picked for her.

 

…silence…

 

“Wow. We must be famished.” He says to break the silence.

“You stay up at night because Yumi won’t sleep.” She lightly jokes.

“Am I that a deep sleeper that I don't hear her cry?” He asks concerned.

“The walls are thick. You made sure our room is pretty much soundproof.”

“Wow…was I that good in bed?” he smirked at her.

“Yeah.” She looks down at her plate and blushes.

He could do nothing but laugh at her blushing face.

“Argh! Clean up the dishes when you’re done. I have to leave Yumi to the neighbors.” _____ picks Yumi and head’s to Yumi’s bedroom.

“Why do you leave her with the neighbors?” he asked confused.

“I’m going to vacuum. She hates the sound and starts crying non-stop.”

 

 

 

“Hey Jae.” _____ says as she enters the entertainment room. Jaejoong was watching a movie when _____ came in with her vacuum and cleaning materials.

“Woah! Hi there Mrs. Cleaning lady.” He teased as he saw _____ wearing a complete cleaning outfit - apron, rubber gloves and her hair was tied back and a bandana over her head.

“Ha ha. Funny mister.” She says sarcastically. She went in front of him and put her hands on her waist. “I have to clean this room. It’s gonna be noisy. So…”

“it’s ok. I’ll just read the newspaper.” He said. He turned the TV off, picked the newspaper and lied on the couch.

She plugged her earphones on and started cleaning around. Wiping the tv set, setting things straight. Unbeknown to her, two pairs of eyes followed her around. At first Jaejoong really was reading the paper but he got distracted when _____ started humming an upbeat tune and her hips were swaying this and that and soon his eyes were also swaying to and fro. How cute.

 

“Babe let’s dance.”

“What? I’m cleaning.”

“No you’re not. You’re dancing with the mop. I’m getting jealous.” Jaejoong felt himself pout. “You’re waltzing with the mop.”

A giggle resonates throughout the room.

 

Jaejoong stood up and pulled the earphones off her. _____ was shocked to to find Jaejoong inches from her and music blaring from the speakers around the room. He takes the duster from her and sets it aside. He then starts twirling her around the room and dancing to her.

“Jae what are you doing?” she asks her as she danced along.

“Let’s dance. It’s gonna be okay. Do do dodo just Dance. Put the record on. Do do dodo Just dance.” He sang along as they dance throughout the track.

The next song on the cd was a slow one and as Jaejoong reached out to pull _____ towards him, the phone rang and _____ went to answer it.

“It’s the neighbors. They have to leave early so I have to finish cleaning.” She tells him. “So sit and don’t make a mess.” She pushed Jae on the couch and handed him the newspaper. She then took the vacuum and started to vacuum around.

Awww…look at her. He thought and all of a sudden he felt his pants were becoming a little too tight. He quickly stood up and left the room.

“Crap. Kim Jaejoong. What the hell is wrong with you?” he said to his groin. “When has a lady in an apron, granted it was cute, bent over vacuuming ever turned you on? Aish! I need a cold shower.”

 

 

 

* * *

 

Hi Guys!

Well..yah. i thought i'd give another happy update. How was it? too much innuendos? These scenes just kept popping in my mind and stuff. So yeh....

I updated early, sorry to those i said i'll update wed or thursday. I just realized i wouldn't be free to breathe until sunday. hahaha. So i finished writing this then typing it here asap. Chadan!

Anyways, this will be my last update for this week. So i'll see you guys next week. weee~!