Chapter twenty-three

Lost Memories

 

Chapter twenty-three:

 

NOTE : just think that it’s summer.

 

“ Oh! Yumi, don’t throw your bottle. Don’t you like the milk daddy made?” _____ asked a Yumi who threw her bottle across their bungalow veranda at the SPA Resort.

 

Jaejoong SPA weekend for two turned out to be a family outing. Unfortunately his parents couldn’t look after Yumi due to prior commitments outside the city, so they had no other choice but to bring Yumi. Somehow this upset both _____ and Jaejoong. It upset ana because it put a downer on her plans in seducing Jaejoong once more plus, she thought she’d have a weekend free of crying and tantrums. Jaejoong was not sure why he was upset, he just knew he was.

 

“Here you go.” A bright miss came up to them and handed _____ the bottle Yumi threw. “You’re so pretty. Don’t cry.” She said and proceeded to make funny faces to which Yumi started giggling to. _____ handed Yumi the bottle once more and finally the child accepted it and quietly on her bottle.

“Thank you.” _____ said as she noticed Yumi quiety drink her milk. “Her name’s Kim Yumi, and I’m Kim _____.” _____ introduced themselves.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kwon Kara. You’re bungalow neighbor.” She pointed to the bungalow besides theirs.

“_____! Let’s go to the pool!” Jaejoong said as he exited the bungalow. “Oh hi there.”

“Hi.” Kara replied shyly.

“Kara, this is Jaejoong, Jae this is Kara, our bungalow neighbor.” She said.

“Nice to meet you.” He waved at Kara and then turned back to face _____. “Let’s go the pool.”

“You go. I think Yumi wants to sleep.” _____ replied sadly.

“Can’t you just bring Yumi along?” he pouted.

“You can leave Yumi at the day care center.” Kara suggested. “When my sister and I came here a few months ago with her son she left her son at the day care center. It’s on the top floor of the main building.” Kara explained..

“Great! Why don’t you go leave Yumi there and I’ll go save us a place to get a nice tan.” He kissed Yumi goodbye and went to the pool before _____ could refuse.

 

 

This is the life, Jaejoong thought as he lied back on the beach bed by the poolside. He had just taken his shirt off and applied sunscreen and was just staring to enjoy the warm rays of the sun on his skin when he heard someone call him.

“Hyung? You’re here too?!” Changmin exclaimed.

“Wow! It’s just like any other day in the office. Everybody seems to be here.” Yunho said as he took of his shirt and lied on the beach bed besides Jaejoong.

“What are you two doing here?” he asked shocked and irritatedly as he sat up and looked at the two men lying on the beach beds on either side of him.

“You’re not the only top grossing / valued employee in the company you know.” Changmin replied at took a sip of his drink. “Plus, this place is awesome. We came here last week, Yunho was my ‘plus 1’ This weekend I’m his ‘plus 1’”

“Why are you each other’s ‘plus 1’?” Jaejoong asked glaring at Yunho.

“He wanted to bring _____ but since you brought _____, he called me.” Changmin says innocently as he looked at a lady on the other side of the pool.

“Who are you staring at?” Yunho asked, on open looking at Changmin.

“I think we caught the attention of that pretty girl.” Changmin points to a girl with a black bikini on and a white sarong tied around her hips.

“That’s Kara, our bungalow neighbor.” He says nonchalantly as he reclined back on the beach bed, giving up on having a Yunho-free weekend until an idea came to him. He quickly gets up and goes to bring Kara to them. “Changmin, Yunho,” he emphasizes the name of the latter “I’d like you to meet Kara, our bungalow neighbor. Kara I’d like you to meet Changmin and Yunho.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” She waves at Yunho who only opens his eyes and waves to acknowledge her presence and goes back to resuming his sunbathing.

“Hi, I’m Changmin.” Changmin says and reaches out to shake her hand.

“Kara.” She replies and blushes at Changmin’s stare and his secure hold on her hand.

“Yunho.” Jaejoong says, breaking their eye gazing moment and points at Yunho.

Kara and Changmin break off their gaze and their hold on each other and step apart.

“I better get going. Nice to see you again Jaejoong. Bye Yunho…Changmin.” She smiles shyly at him and returns to the other side of the pool.

Once Kara was on the other side, Jaejoong sat up and started poking Yunho’s side. “Yunho, what do you think of that girl?”

“She seems nice.” Yunho says, still engrossed in his sunbathing.

“You think? You like her don't you…yikii~” Jaejoong teases. “Go to her, ask her to dinner.” JAejoong suggests with a wide smile on his face.

“Don’t want to. Changmin, go ask Kara out to dinner.” Yunho says, still uninterested in anything but gaining a tan.

“Ok.” Changmin says as he starts to get up.

“Stay put.” Jaejoong orders the youngest man. “Yunho,  don’t be shy. Look, I’ll go ask her out for you, ok?” He tells the uninterested Yunho and then sprints out to Kara.

“Kara!” He calls out to her.

“Let’s go for a walk.” He says as he puts down the book Kara was reading and pulls her up from the beach bed. “So what do you think of my friend Yunho?” He asks as he leads her for a walk. Unbeknownst to them, a woman was sadly looking at their retreating backs.

 

After _____ dropped Yumi off at the daycare center she returned to the bungalow to change into something more alluring and y. She rummaged through her luggage and found just what she was looking for. She came to the pool wearing a two piece black bikini and a cover-up, flip-flops and a floppy sun hat.

     

 

 

She arrived at the pool area only to witness Jaejoong walk off in the horizon with his arm around the shoulder of another woman. Sad at the sight of her husband ‘flirting’ with another woman she turned to return to their bungalow.

“_____.” A now fully clothed Yunho came to her. “Nice seeing you here.”

“Oh! Yunho. Hi.” She smiles him weakly. “Who are you here with…a date?” she asks him trying not to think of Jaejoong’s arm around someone else apart hers but she ends up looking back at where Jaejoong disappeared.

“Changmin.” He laughs lightly. “I owe him since he brought me here last weekend.” He says as he points to Changmin, “Hey…what’s with the long face?” He asked her as he notices her not paying attention at him.

“Huh?” she looks back at him. “What, sorry? I…was just…Is Shae here?”

“Shae?” he echoes confused.

“I saw Jae walking off with…someone.” She replies sadly.

“Oh! That was Kara, you’re bungalow neighbor. Hyung is trying to set us up. Personally I think he should set her up with someone else.” He says. “Jealous?”

“I…i…” she stutters.

“Come on, I’ll tour you around this place.” He laughs and put his arm around her shoulder, leading her off in the opposite direction of that which Jaejoong and Kara took.

 

“Come on Kara, Yunho’s fun, he may look all serious at first but he’s a good guy and good looking. He says but then gags. “Give him a shot come on. Have dinner to him.” He asked for the enth time only for her to refuse once again. “If it makes you uncomfortable being with only Yunho, how about _____ and I come too?”

“Look, no offense but you and _____ aren’t exactly…we aren’t exactly…how can I say this nicely, hmmm, friends.” She tells him. “I’m sorry Jaejoong but I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED.” She tells him.

For the past ten minutes Jaejoong has been trying to talk Kara into going out with Yunho, but the girl seems totally uninterested in the idea. Kara, with Jaejoong in tow, were now headed towards the bunglows when they pass a promo poster. Jaejoong got hit by inspiration. He grabbed Kara’s wrist and sragged her to the SPA.

“Hi. I would like to avail of your two couples SPA therapy promo.”

“What?!” Kara cries out in alarm. “We’re not a couple!” she tells the SPA lady.

“Please reserve a spot for 4pm this afternoon. Kim Jaejoong and _____ and the second couple is Kwon _____ and Jung Yunho.” He tells the SPA lady ignoring Kara’s protests and attempts to free herself. “Please just go to the appointment this afternoon and I won’t bother you anymore. Plus I’m paying for this anyways.” Jaejoong pleads her.

Kara simply twisted her arms free and turned away.

 

Jaejoong sighed as he made his way back to the pool. He could just hope that Kara would come.

“Changmin, where’s Yunho?” Jaejoong asked as he lied on the beach bed besides Changmin’s. “And have you seen _____? She was supposed to follow me immediately.” He said looking around the pool area.

“_____ came down just after you left. She and Yunho went…somewhere. I think they were headed to the beach. Hyung said he was going to tour _____ around.” He said.

Once the words left Changmin, Jaejoong was sprinting for the beach to look for _____ and Yunho. Is this how he repays me? He thought.  I try to set him up with Kara and he does this to me?! He gets to the beach and sees a lady sitting on the beach by herself. She was facing the sea and she was wearing a familiar floppy sun hat. He walks carefully to her, making sure not a sound came out of him. He wraps his arms around her and says “_____, you said you’d meet me at the pool.” He pouts and turns to face her only to find out it wasn;t _____ but a lady in her late 40’s.

“I’m not _____.” She says shocked at Jaejoong’s tight hold around her.

“Ohmaygawd!” he cries out and jumps far from the pseudo-_____. “I’m sorry. I…I thought you were someone…else. The…the hat.” He pointed at her hat.

“Oh! The hat! A nice lady gave this to me. I guess she took pity on poor little old me being under the sun and so she gave me this hat. She was with a nice handsome man. Nice couple.” She smiled fondly.

“By chance did you notice where they were going?”

“I think towards the restaurant bar.” She said pointing towards the restaurant.

Jaejoong bid the lady goodbye and quickly made his way to the restaurant but _____ and Yunho where nowhere to be found. He returned to the bungalow with a heavy heart. To his surprise, he found _____ lying in bed busy reading a magazine with her earphones plugged in. He quietly made his way to the bed and jumped on it, plopping hisself beside her, his arms stretched wide, one thrown carelessly across her tummy. He closes his eyes and just enjoys the moment. _____ simply patted his head and resumed reading her magazine.

“_____, I smell like you.” He laughed as he tried to smell himself.

Jaejoong inticntively tightened his hold around _____’s waist as he heard Yunho’s voice.

“At least you don't smell like orange soda anymore.” _____ says as she tries to get up from bed only for Jaejoong to hold her still.

“Hey hyung.” Yunho greets Jaejoong as he dried his bare chest.

“Yunho, you have a SPA date at four. Don’t forget. It took all my powers to make this so be there. Now go away.” Jaejoong points at the door and then tightens his hold on _____ even more, bringing her closer still to him.

“Sorry Yunho, Jaejoong seems a bit cranky. He might have been sunbathing a bit too long” _____ apologizes.

“No problem. I’ll see you guys around.” Yunho smiled and left the couple alone finally allowing Jaejoong to loosen his grip on _____, although his mood hasn’t lightened up.

“Yah! Why was a shirtless Yunho alone with you?” Jaejoong asked still lying in bed.

_____ smiled and patted his head. “Yunho and I were at the bar when the waited spilled some orange soda on him. He was sticky so we decided to just go back here instead of his room since this was closer so he could clean up.”

 Jaejoong was still not happy with her answer and continued to sulk. “But why were you with Yunho in the first place. You were supposed to meet me in the pool.”

“You were off with Kara, so Yunho toured me around. And by the way, stop setting Yunho up with Kara. He’s not interested in her.”

“Why do you care? Jealous?”

“I care about him too you know. You’re not the only one who wants to see him happy. I’m telling you, he’s not interested.”

“Humph. Whatever.” He said and turned around, his back towards _____.

All of a sudden knocking could be heard. “_____?” Yunho called out through the door.

Hearing Yunho, Jaejoong suddenly started jumping up and down the bed and shaking the headboard. “_____!! OHhhh babe! Faster…harder” Jaejoong moaned and groaned loud enough for even the neighbors to hear.

A blushing _____ hit Jaejoong and pushed him of the bed causing him too fall flat on his face on the floor.

_____ opened the door to find an equally red Yunho. “Hey Yunho!”

“Hey. I’m sorry to interrupt…I forgot my shirt.” Yunho said looking at the floor…at anywhere but _____.

“I’ll get it for you.” _____ quickly went to the bathroom to get the orange soda stained shirt and gave it to Yunho.

“Thanks…and again, sorry about the interruption.” Yunho apologized and quickly took off.

“KIM JAEJOONG!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! THAT WAS SUPER EMBARASSIING!” _____ wailed and started hitting a laughing Jaejoong repeatedly.

 

 

* * *

Hey everybody! Watsup?

I'm back in the city so i'll probably be able to update regularly. yay!

I'll try to post the second part of the SPA weekend by the weekend. I'll try real hard.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

I'm going to sleep now, so i wont be able to reply to  your comments, just wanna let you know they're greatly appreciated. Thank you.

 

-me.