chapter nine

Lost Memories

cameo by Yunho...you'll be seeing (or reading. whatever.) more of him. Weee~!!

 

CHAPTER NINE:

 

 

“Hey Yunho, come in.” _____ greeted Yunho at the door and led him to the living room. “What brings you here?”

“I just miss my favorite niece.” Yunho said as he raised Yumi from her playing station to kiss her. “And to check up on you.”

“Thank you for your concern but I’m as fine as one can be.” _____ busied herself by picking up the various toys lying around Yumi’s playing station.

“You don’t seem like it. We’re worried about you. We haven’t seen you around and Kyoung-mi tells me you haven’t gone to visit hyung either.” Yunho said and proceeded try making funny faces at the child.

“I figured out that it would be better if Shae just worked with Jaejoong alone. She’s the only one he listens to. If I’m there his blood pressure just rises. I get upset that he doesn’t remember and no matter how much I try not to get mad at him or scream at him I end up doing just that. It gets frustrating. So I’m just waiting.”

“Waiting for what? For Shae to steal your husband away.” Yunho says as he lowers Yumi to the mat and let her play with her stufftoys and sits by the couch.

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

“_____! Shea’s stealing your husband away from you and your just letting it happen?”

She stood up and silently screamed (you know those silent screams?) and pulled her hair. Once she was done with her breakdown she places herself beside Yunho. “I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so frustrated. Why did I have to marry such a pabo husband! What am I going to do now?”

“You just have to be pretty.”

“Are you saying I’m not pretty? That’s why he can’t remember me. I’m sorry I got fat after giving birth to Yumi you meanie! You’re just like Jae.” She throws a stuff toy to his head.

“I’m not saying you’re not pretty. You’re very pretty. I might have made a pass at you if I saw you first.”

“I’m sorry Yunho oppa. I’m married otherwise I’d flirt back.” She showed him her wedding band.

“Aish this woman! What I’m trying to say is, the four of us have a plan. We’re going to do all the work, all you have to do is be where you have to be.”

“What’s your plan?”

“We’re kidnapping hyung.” He said seriously.

“Kidnap? Is that necessary.”

“_____ you haven’t been with hyung recently. If you saw what we saw, yes, you’d agree that we need to kidnap him from his so called girlfriend. She’s creeping up on your territory. I think she has amnesia too and thinks its 2004 again.”

“Yes. Kidnap him. Then? Beat him up until he remembers? I knew I should have hit him in the head.”

“_____, that only works in the movies. Pabo.”

“So what’s your plan?”

“We’ll kidnap him and bring him to an important place that may trigger his memories of that place and you. For example the library.”

“ohhh! Ok. Right, right. The library; where we first met.”

 

 

 

* * *

tadan!! see you guys in the next update!! Hope you enjoyed.