Chapter twenty

Lost Memories

 

Update wohoo~!

WARNING! ual references are made, do if you are not comfortable with this just PM me and i'll give you a clean summary version of this. I'm not going to make this a rated fic.

 

 

Chapter 20

 

Jaejoong was tired. He was extremely tired. His plans of returning home early and cook for _____ and pamper her a bit were all destroyed, first by his work and then by his conscience. Once he arrived at the office, a stack of reports as high as the empire state building was waiting for him. He did not only receive business calls during the day, a long distance call from Shanghai came through. It was Shae, calling to tell him she loved him and she wished that he was having a better day at work than she. It was a call that just turned Jaejoong’s mood 180 degrees. So at 5.30 pm he decided to immerse himself on work instead of going home. By nine, he couldn’t postpone returning home anymore so with a heavy heart he grabs hiss keys, briefcase and heads home in his car.

He returns home to find the house silent as a tomb and the lights were off. So he assumed that both _____ and Yumi were asleep. Groggily he drags his feet towards his dark room and plops himself on the bed.

“oof!” a female exclaimed from beneathe him.

He quickly stands up and reaches for the switch of the lamp on the sidetable. “_____?”

_____ sleepily sits up to reveal herself clad in a lacy racy corset hugging her curves and emphasizing her assests. Her legs beneath her were looking enticing to him with thigh high stockings that held themselves up with a lacy garter. The y vixen image infront of him was disturbed when he noticed her face, innocent and sleepy. She was rubbing the sleep of her eyes and yawning cutely. He could but stare, his throat dry and his palm sweating.

“Jaejoong.” She smiles at him as she finally opens her eyes.  “Jaejoong!” she then cries out in surprise. Infront of her, there was Jaejoong loosening his tie and taking it off; he then proceeded to his shirt as fast as his fingers could. _____ her lips and stretches out her hands towards him and then calls him to her “hubby~” and the next thing she knows is that he threw his shirt at her. She quickly takes of the shirt from her head and throws it behind her, towards the headboard. “hubby~” she smiles at him once again and reaches for him as he crawls on the bed towards her. Once Jaejoong was of reach, _____ cups his cheeks and guides him closer to her only for him to break away and head for his dress shirt. Perplexed , _____ just sits there. She isn't even aware of the happenings around her. Once Jaejoong had the shirt he tries to put the shirt on her but when his fingers graze her skin, it felt silky and smooth, a very bad combination for his aching nether regions. He quickly gets of the bed and reaches out his hand with the shirt for her to take.

“Get this.” He said stonily as he glues his eyes to the ceiling.

“Why?” she whines. “Don’t you like it?” she asks as she gets of the bed and stands straight on her tiptoes. 

“No.” he says, his eyes still glued on the ceiling. “Get this and wear it already.” He said frustratedly.

“How can you say you don’t like it. You haven’t even looked at me.” She says angrily, her hands on her hips. “Look at me. I spent half the day finding this and another day finding the courage to do this.” She makes her way to him and cups his face but he refuses to look down to her. He shook her off him and pushed her away. “Why won’t you look at me. You’re so mean.” She huffed and puffed as she stood in front of him with her hands on her waist. “Don’t you like this?” she says pitily.

He shook his head vigorously.

“Humph. Yunho said you’d like it. Aish! I knew this whole ‘seducing’ idea was ba-”

“What do you mean ‘Yunho said?’ This is his idea?” He says, finally looking at her.

“Not really. Well kind of. We bumped into each other while I was shopping so he volunteered to accompany me and all that. He picked this out, said you’d like it. Do you?”  she took the opportunity of him glaring at her to finally model her outfit for him.

“Yunho picked this out?” He said slowly.

“Yeah. I would never have the courage to buy this but when I tried it he said I looked good. Do I? do i? Do i?” She asked eagerly.

“You mean : when Yunho saw this he thought you would look good…right?” He asks her.

“Well of course I wasn’t taking chances. I haven’t worn something like this since the pregnancy. I wanted to make sure I looked good and that I wouldn’t scare you. So I tried it on and…”

“Wait.” He says and rubs his eyes. “Yunho picked this out and you tried it…for him?” he asks through gritted teeth.

“Yes?” she asks confused. “Are you ok? You had a long day at the office right. Tonight was not a good night to seduce you right? I should have known it’s just that I was scared I wouldn’t have the guts to do this tomorrow night.” _____ sighed. “I’ll go then. Sorry. I knew I should have done this another day.” She mumbled to herself as she made her way out of the room, only to have Jaejoong grab her wrist.

“Take it off.” He says.

“What?”

“Take it off.”

“Are you serious?” She quickly made her way to him and started unbuckling his belt.

“What the hell not me. You. Take that thing off.” He said pointing to her garments. “And did Yunho, “ he spat the name out “pick out or saw any other lingerie of yours?”

“Huh? Uhh…I bought other lingerie, they’re in the bathroom.” She says confused.

Jaejoong quickly went to the bathroom and grabed all the nightgowns spread around and the bag of lingerie in the counter. He returns to the master’s bedroom to find _____ still clothed. “Seriously, you’re taking so long to take that thing off. Let me.” He said as he started ping the corset but seeing the milky flesh the zipper was revealing was turning him on. “ahem. We’ll just burn that thing next time.” He said as he zipped the corset back up.

“BURN?!”

“Yeah. You don’t expect to keep that. I’m not letting you wear lingerie that a friend of mine saw on you. Plus! He picked that out. He probably fantasized of you wearing…nooo~!” He gripped the garments tighly. “I’m too pissed right now. Just go to sleep or something.” he said waving towards the door.

“ok. Look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She says at the angry man infront of her. “I’m sorry.” She cups his cheeks “I’m sorry. I didn’t think it would bother you that much. I mean…lingerie covers me up more than a two piece bikini so I didn't think it would matter that much.”

“Would it make you happy if I went boxer shopping and I would have brought a close friend of yours…a female close friend of yours to check out if the boxer looked good on me?!”

“One, that’ll never happen. You know you look good in your y boxer briefs. You don’t need people to tell you you look good on them. Two, if I’m there with you two I wouldn’t mind. I’d just cover her eyes when you come out. And three, the hell Jae! You don’t remember me but you would remember my girlfriends. I hate you! You’re never gonna see this y hot body again.” She says, and leaves with a bang, more like the door made the bang as it closed behind her.

 

 

 

 

***

tadan! the awaited Jaejoong response was finally here. I really did not expect to put Shae in the update but I needed to put Jaejoong in a bad mood. I planned for them to make out and in the middle of it all you would say how Yunho was right and all that and then Jaejoong would be jelly. Yeh...i had a ton of ideas on how to right this. hehe. hope you enjoyed.

 

I'm gonna go reply to your lovely comments now...

-me

 

PS : I'm going to the province this Wednesday, and our province has stayed in the past, thus we got no net (heck! my tv back in the province has only 1 channel. we got no cable T^T), so if i get lazy and not update this weekend or before Wed, i'll see you all when i get back.  (T^T huhuhu me.. 1 week without net. how will i live? T^T)