year 2004

Lost Memories

Hey readers! I signed in to find subscribers to this story up to two digits. woah! Thank you for the support. So i thought i would update, even if it's a short one. Just wanna thank everyone. 

 

Without further ado, here is the Fourth Chapter. Please enjoy :

 

Chapter four : year 2004

 

 

“Mrs. Kim, so far your husband seems to be in perfect condition, though a little weak from the many weeks of inactivity.” The doctor said once he exited Jaejoong’s room and was greeted by Jaejoong’s family and friends.

“How come he did not recognize me then?” _____ asked frustratedly.

“Mrs. Kim this is a normal occurrence. This may be result of the concussion received during the accident or a temporary aftereffect of the coma. I suggest few people go in as to not overwhelm him.” He bids goodbye and leaves.

“_____ why don’t you go in first. Here, take Yumi.” Kyoung-mi says and hands Yumi to _____.

“Omeoni, I think I should go in alone. If this is amnesia and not just him joking around I don't want to shock him with parenthood. I’ll call you in after.” _____, passes Yumi back to her inlaws and enters the room.

“Hi.” _____ greets Jaejoong shyly.

Jaejoong looks at her from head to toe and asks “Where’s Shae?”

“She had to leave. She had to return to her work.”

“is that so? I didn’t know she was working.” He mumbled and resumed watching the TV.

“Ah yeh. Ummm…Do you know who you are?”

 He looked back at Hana and gave her a weirded out look “Of course. I’m Kim Jaejoong.”

“Good.” she paused and asked him. “Do you know who I am?”

Unfortunately her fears came true when he answered no.

“I’m your wife. Kim _____.” She said carefully.

“What?! I can’t be your husband. I have never met you before. I’m just 18; I’m too young to get married.”

“Jaejoong, stop joking please.” She replied thinking Jaejoong was playing around. “You haven't been 18 for six years now. No matter how much you wish, we are growing older, hahaha. I thought you were serious a few minutes ago. hahahaha”

“What? Lady you must have the wrong room. I’m Kim Jaejoong. 18 years old. Student at the Seoul National University. Boyfriend of Shae Liu.” He emphasized the last part.

“What year is it today?” Hana asked cautiously.

“What kind of a question is that? It’s 2004.” He replied confidently.

 

--

 

“He doesn’t remember me.” Changmin said as he came out of Jaejoong’s room “But he remembers the hyungs.” Four of Jaejoongs closest friends were the last to visit. Apparently Jaejoong only remembers his friends from childhood and university but not people he met after.

“He asked me about Ehya. She was my girlfriend during university, but we broke up a long time ago.” Yoochun said confusedly. “Hana what’s wrong with him?”

What was wrong with Jaejoong? He did not remember his wife, he asked why his parents looked so old, he was looking for his sister who moved abroad some years ago…what was going on?

 

***

dun dun dun. 

special cameo from Changmin and Yoochun. Just felt like it. 

What did you guys think? did you see that coming? hahaha. My imagination is running wild. weee~!

Hope you guys enjoyed. :D

***