chapter twenty-two

Lost Memories

 

Chapter twenty-two

 

Jaejoong arrived home around dinner  time and once he entered the house, the aroma of the hearty delicious meal _____ prepared. He quickly greeted her, went to change Yumi’s and his clothes and went to the dinning room to find the table set and _____ waiting for them. She took Yumi from Jaejoong and set her on her high chair. Jaejoong went to sit on his usual place as _____ started feeding Yumi. Dinner proceeded in silence, the occasional cooing sounds from Yumi would break it. Jaejoong was about to clear his side of the table when _____ finally spoke up.

“I’m sorry.” She says and starts to get up to clean up her side of the table.

“Good. So we’re in the same page. No more shopping for lingerie with people whose name doesn’t start with J and ends with JONG.” He says happily as he picks up his plate only to have _____ push it back to the table. She looks seriously at him and commands in a firm voice for him to sit down.

She released a huge sigh of annoyance, pinched the bridge of her nose and looked at him. “What did you say? I’m not apologizing about that. I’m apologizing because I snapped at you this morning. I’m apologizing for making Yumi go with you even though I know you are super busy with work. I’m apologizing because I’m a girl and every month a visitor comes that makes me weak, my temper extremely short, and I get pissy and y.” She says to him in one breath.

“What about that Yunho thing?” he asks with a small voice.

“Argh! I hate you!” she says and storms of leaving Jaejoong and a now crying Yumi in the dining room. _____ quickly makes her way back to the dining room once she hears the cries of her daughter. She picks her up and cradles her “Aigoo~ baby. Sorry, don’t cry anymore. Umma was a bad mama, wasn’t she?” She picks one of her small hands and brings it to her face. “Hit mama, she’s been bad.” Which makes Yumi stop and laugh at her mother hitting herself with her small hands.

Jaejoong couldn’t resist the sweet scenario in front of him. A second ago he was sitting on the chair and now he was beside _____ and Yumi smiling at them. He too picks one of Yumi’s hands and pokes _____’s cheek with it. “Poke mama, she’s been a bad bad girl to appa too.” He says teasingly which only makes _____ scowl at him and leaves the room with Yumi. Jaejoong could only sigh and start clearing the tables.

Jaejoong was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when _____ entered the kitchen and started helping him.

“Again, I’m sorry. I get super cranky when my period comes. Sorry.” She says to him.

“_____, do you like Yunho?” he asks out of the blue after a few moments in silence.

“Why do you ask?”

Jaejoong was grateful _____ did not answer his last question; he wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle her answer. So he decided to rephrase his question. “Do you find Yunho attractive?”

“Why?”

“Why do you keep asking me why?! Just answer me demit!” he pretty much shouts anxiously.

“Why are you shouting at me?! I hate you!” she says as she storms off to her room,

“Stop saying you hate me! And I just wanted to know if you think Yunho’s hot.” He calls out to her.

Before she leaves the kitchen completely she screams to him “Yes! He’s hot! And I still hate you!”

 

 After cleaning up, Jaejoong returned to his room hoping to just sleep off this horrible day, but something was nagging him. He couldn’t remember when this feeling of having _____ upset with him started bothering him, all he knew was that it was bothering him. He was pacing his room thinking of ways to get out of the doghouse when a white envelope on the vanity catches his attention. It contained a reservation for two at a SPA Resort and the brochure of the said SPA resort. His company was giving out a weekend SPA trips to its top grossing or most valued employees. He was planning on saving this trip for when Shae would return but now he thinks _____ deserves this more, plus, _____ hated him. He smiled knowing that he just found a way for him to not go to bed with _____ mad at him. Jaejoong went to Yumi’s bedroom (which _____ is still occupying) and knocked lightly.

_____ opened the door with a scowl and a brusque “What?”

“The company is giving a fine SPA weekend to its top grossing employees. We could leave Yumi at my parents and head off to a relaxing weekend.” He says and pulls out the SPA brochure and ticket for her to see.

She took the said items from him and inspected it. She then looks at him and gives him a bright smile. “That would be nice, thank you.” She returns the ticket and brochure to him and becomes serious again. “Now get lost. I’m still cranky.” She says and closes the door on him.

Jaejoong could finally breathe.

 

 

* * *

tadaan! I'm so excited to write the next chapter. stay tuned. i'll probably update on the fourth. 

Won't be able to reply to your comments. my connection is crappy. i better go. byebye.