chapter nineteen

Lost Memories

Attention!! ual innuendos / references will be in this chapter (just a little bit). So if your not comfortable with this just PM me and i'll give you a clean summary of this chapter. I hope you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed writing it :D

 

 

 

Chapter nineteen

“What the hell Yunho! I don’t want to!!” _____ hissed at him while trying to break free of his grip on her as inconspicuously as possible.

“Welcome to Fiona’s. May I assist you” A young pretty saleslady greeted them as they entered the upscale lingerie boutique store.

“Hi. My girlfriend here would like to buy some undergarments and some night wear.” Yunho says charmingly to the saleslady.

“Certainly. Before we start we should measure you and in the mean time you could tell me more abut what kind of undergarments you are looking for.” Says the nice young lady who introduces herself as Lucy. “Please follow me.”

“Yunho what the heck!" _____ hisses at him as she pulls him to a halt. "First you bring me here against my wishes and now you tell the saleslady we’re a couple? What the heck!?”

“If we tell her you’re married, she’ll just gossip about us having an affair. If we tell her we’re just friends, she’ll be all over me. I don’t want that. You’re the only girl, apart Yumi and my mom, in my life right now, and that’s enough.” He says and smiles and starts to follow Lucy towards the back of the lingerie store only to have _____ tug Yunho’s sleeve and makes him come down to her level.

“Why am I here Yunho? I don’t exactly need a bra. I have them already.”

“Lucy we’ll be there in a minute. Excuse us.” Yunho tells Lucy. “_____, I thought you would fight for hyung.”

“Of course.”

“And remember what one of the suggestions was?” he asked pertaining to the suggestions made by the guys during the family dinner.

“Do lots of aegyo? Yunho I can’t do aegyo look.” She tries to make a cute face. “See? I can’t do it.”

“Forget the aegyo. Be y! Seduce him. Make him yours.”

“You’re scaring me.” She says taken aback by what Yunho said. “Plus…Ummm…I’m not sure what kind of undergarment I want.” _____ whispers in his ear. “I already told you; Jaejoong usually bought me my y, and i mean y-leave-nothing-to-imagination-y lingerie.”

“Don’t worry. I know my friend’s taste. I’ll help you look for some.” Yunho smiles at her and pinches her cheeks. He grabbed her hand and secured it in his, making sure _____ could not escape him.

They enter a small private room with a couch on one end and changing area on the other end, a curtain separating the room in two. Lucy went straight to measuring _____’s chest while Yunho was on a corner of the room inspecting the carpet while blushing furiously. Once done, Lucy dragged a reluctant _____ out to choose some matching underwear sets. She came back a few minutes after and handed Yunho a catalogue.

“Man are usually shy going around the store and choosing, so I thought that instead of going out and choosing lingerie for her you might want to choose some from this catalogue and I’ll bring them so she can fit them.” She hands him a catalogue of the store’s latest merchandise. He quickly browses through them thinking what his hyung would probably choose. He also selected a few y bra and . Knowing _____, Yunho thought that _____ would probably buy most practical and functional bras and , a few racy underwear would be greatly appreciated. _____ and Lucy come back in the dressing room with two small baskets. One basket contained simple bras and , black, , white. The other basket contained different kinds of bras and along with various styles of night wear.

“Yunho. Could you look through these and choose which Jae would like.” _____ asked him as she handed him the basket with the y lingerie. “I’ll just try these on.” She said holding up the other basket.

Once in the changing area, Yunho asked Lucy for the items he chose in the catalogue. He then took the basket _____ gave him and seated himself on the couch facing the changing area. He discarded some items he thought Jaejoong would not like. Shortly after, Lucy came back with the items he requested and then quickly left the room to give privacy to the “couple”

After ten boring minutes, _____ emerges fully clothed from the changing area happily. “These bras are awesome! Super comfortable. I’m happy we came here.” She said with a smile as she set down her basket on the coffee table infront of Yunho. “Did you go through them?” She asked pointing at the basket she previously gave him.

“Yup. I took out the ones I’m fairly sure hyung’s not to interested on. I also chose some I know hyung likes, I’m just not sure if you’ll be comfortable wearing them.” He said and handed her the now full basket. She took the basket from him and seated herself beside him. She went over the contents of the basket and chose 5 garments to bring back to the changing area; 2 bra and set, one was a solid black on with lacy accents, while the other one was a black lace see through bra and , and 3 different nightgowns, 2 babydoll/teddy and one corset with thigh high stockings and garter.

 “Yunho I think this makes me look fat.” _____ says coming out of the changing area to show Yunho.

“What the heck _____!” he cries out in surprise and turns his head to the side and blushing.

_____ cups his cheeks and makes him look at her. “Hey, I thought you were going to help me pick out some y lingerie and nighties. I need a man’s opinion. Will you open your eyes for crying out loud.”

“I said I’d help you look for lingerie, I did not say I’d help you with fitting it on or looking at you with only lingerie on.” He whispers at her with his eyes still closed.

“You’ve seen me wearing a bikini before. It’s just like that.”

He slowly opens his eyes to find _____ clad in the modest lingerie black bra with some lace accents and a black boxer kind lace . “Is this fit ok on me? I haven’t worn something like this since the accident, and apparently I lost quite an amount of weight.” She says as she turns here and there and then turns her back to him.

All Yunho could think about was wow. “It looks perfect on you.”

“Yeh. I think this is the proper fit. My s look great on this kind of lingerie. I’ll ask for more kinds of this.” She says as she smiles happily at her reflection. “I’m going to try the corset one now. I hope I can wear by myself.” She says and skips back to the changing area.

“What about the see-through bra and ?” He asks as he his dry lips.

“You can see my s through them. I’m not showing you that.” She said in all seriousness. “I’m coming out now. Don’t laugh at me if I look ridiculous ok?”

He slowly nods and grabs a pillow and hugs it to himself, shielding his now tight jeans.

After a few minutes a few grunts and oofs and she comes out of the dressing room. “What do you think?” _____ asked Yunho.

Yunho could just nod. He was amazed. He never thought _____ would look this...hot. The corset accentuated her small waist and her perfect sized s. The thigh high black stockings with their lacy garter were driving him crazy. _____ twirled around giving Yunho a hot back view. Her behind was perky and the lacy boxer were hugging them perfectly.

“Yunho. What do you think?” _____ asked starting to panic. “You chose this. Say something.”

“It’s perfect.” He says as he clears his throat. “You’re perfect.”

“You think?” _____ asked as she went to admire herself on the mirror. “I should wear high heels when I wear this.” She observes as she tip toes still looking at reflection. “What do you think?”

5x2 is 10. 5x3 is 15. 5x4 is 20. 5x5 is 25. 5x6 is 30.Yunho thought with his eyes closed.

“Yunho are you ok?” _____ says as she bends over beside him to reach for his forehead.

Yunho turns towards the voice with his eyes still close and nods. He opens his eyes to find himself infront of _____’s chest.

“Everything ok?” Lucy asks as she sticks her head inside the room.

“Yep. Everything ok. Thank you.”  _____ says as she straightens up and returns to the changing area. “I’ll try the other one now.” She tells Yunho.

“Sir, everything ok?” Lucy looks at Yunho who was hugging the pillow even closer to his body.

“A glass of water would be great.” He croaks at Lucy.

“Certainly sir.” She says and heads out.

“What you think of this one? This is one of the most conservative ones I picked.” _____ twirled around once she was out of the dressing area. She was wearing a black seethrough babydoll/teddy with a matching set of black underwear beneath it. The black babydoll gave Yunho a partial view of her taunt tummy and accentuated _____’s legs. Her s though were spilling out of the dress.

“I like it but I think it’s a little to tight up here.” _____ says pointing at her chest which brought Yunho’s attention to the concerned area. “What do you think?”

“Go change. I’ll ask for a bigger size.” Yunho says and _____ does as he suggested. He started to get up but realized he would need the pillow to cover his growing tent.  Thankfully, Lucy came in to bring Yunho his glass of water.

“Oh! And Yunho. Pick out some more of the night gowns. These nighties aren’t as bad as I thought they would be. I might just throw away all my pajamas and wear this all the time.” She giggled thinking of Jaejoong’s expressions once he sees her.

Yunho nods and then turns to Lucy “She needs a bigger size for that black teddy. And could…could we raise the AC temperature, it’s kinda getting hot in here” He says as he fans himself with one hand.

“Certainly sir.” She blushes and leaves.

After a few minutes she returns with the said garment and a remote control which pumped the temperature up. She then quickly left the couple alone.

“God…please have this day over…now.” Yunho silently prayed as he waited for _____ to surface with her next garment.

 

 

***

 

 

Tadan! i know you guys were probably expecting for an update with Jaejoong's reaction to the lingerie, but this scene just kept popping in my head. i thought it would be fun. i swear next update will be about Jae and you, promise :) But it'll get me a few days to get that up. I got a gazillion ideas on how Jaejoong will react. hahaha. 

 

Oh! by the way you might be wondering  why I portrayed you to be very open with your body and yet Jaejoong refers to you as a mouse librarian and you seem very insecure and stuff. This is because you grew up in the French Riviera where nudist and people in skimpy bathingsuits are the norm. This also caused you to be very reserved, you were comfortable with your body but you were also quite insecure after seeing a gazillion y people walking the beach in their birthday suits. Hope that clears things up. I don't want to talk much about her background and family so you can imagine it as if your own or whatever you want it to be :)

 

 

See you soon! I'll reply to your lovely comments now.

Thanks and much love :)

-me