chapter thirty-two

Lost Memories

How was everybodys christmas?

Took forever to update. ..sorry.

I was busy eating. hahaha. 

Chapter thirty-two

 

-The day after at Jaejoong's office- 

"Mr. Kim, an Attorney Sakurai is here to meet you." Jaejoong's secretary's voice was heard through the intercom.

"Let him in, thank you." Jaejoong said as he straightened out some papers on his desk to make the office presentable.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." Atty. Sakurai greeted Jaejoong as he entered the office.

"Good morning Attorney." Jaejoong said and stretched his hand for the visitor to shake. "Please, have a seat. What may i do for you  Attorney?" Jaeoong asked as he settled himself behind his huge desk.

"I'm here in behalf of your wife." He opened his briefcase and presented Jaejoong with two folders. "This is the folder with the divorce papers." he said pointing to the folder Jaejoong had in hand. "You're wife has already signed her part. You may review it with your lawyer if you desire so. The other folder," he said pointing at the one on the desk "contains a draft of the arrangements for joint custody for your daughter. Please review them over, have your lawyer contact me for any questions regarding it." he said and closed his briefcase.

"Excuse me...what is this again?" jaejoong asked dumbfounded looking through the folder in his hand.

"Divorce papers. From your wife, well...soon to be be ex-wife to be exact."

 

 

_____ was sprawled on the couch mindlessly changing the channels of tv when she heard Jaejoongs angry voice from just behind her.

"Yah! Kim _____!"

"Jaejoong?" _____ asked surprisd as she turned her head and noticed a fuming Jaejoong. 

"Yah! You...you-" he said as he came to stand infront of her.

"How did you get in?" She asked trying to sound calmly.

"You! You know what this is?" he asked showing her a folder.

"A folder" she answered getting up from the couch. "Attorney Sakurai will answer any questions you have but since you're here we can tak about it if you want. You want some tea?" She asked him as she passed him to go to the kitchen.

“How can you ask me for a divorce." he said as he blocked her way. “I don't want a divorce! I never wanted a divorce!”

“Oh really?” _____ said sarcastically. "You never wanted to divorce me? Really? Think about it well. i really despise liars."

“Ok fine! I admit it. I wanted to divorce you…then, way way back then. I actually believed that Shae was my girlfriend and that it was 2003 and that I was still a student and all that. The only time I wanted for a divorce was when I actually thought I was still with Shae.”

"Im not talking about months ago when you first woke up from your coma. i meant a week ago, when we went out. I ‘fell asleep’ on the way home. You pulled over and asked for a divorce. I was about to sleep when you hit me with the D-word. I'm just giving you what you want!” she told him angrily. She took a few breathes and shook her head. "Look, if your worried about Yumi, don't. I'd never take her away from you ok?  So you can just calm down and be happy. You have what you want, just sign those effing papers." she said and moved once again to go to the kitchen.

“You told me that when one is confronted with death they see flashes of important events of important people in their lives. When I received this.” He said gripping the divorce paper. “I saw them. flashes.”

“What?” she asked and turned around to look at him. 

“I saw flashes. Of you. Well actually I have been having these flashes for a long time, at first they were just voices and blurry images but then I started to see, see the color of your hair, your eyes, the touch of your fingers your smell…“ he trailed of mumbling

“I don’t understand. Jae are you ok?” she asked as she wobbly made her way to him and to touch his forehead.

“No I’m not." he said as he took her offhis head with his free hand. "I’m scared. Im scared because I never felt this way before, not even when I saw those headlights blinding me. I know you don’t believe in fate but wifey, maybe I didn’t remember you then because it wasn’t my time yet. I don’t know why I didn’t remember you then but…” He drops the divorce paper and cups her cheeks putting his forehead against hers. “I know you now. I remember you now.” He let go of her cheeks and hugged her tightly to him. “You’re my wifey, you’re the mother of my daughter and all my future children, You’re mine. Got it? I wanted to tell you this on a romantic getaway but..._____ i -”

All of a sudden, Jaejoong feels dead weight on his arms.

“_____? _____…_____! Wake up! Oh lord! _____ wake up.” Jaejoong kept tapping an unresponsive _____.

 

 

* * *

sorry guys it's short and kinda crappy.

let there  be peace on earth.

v(^_^)v